Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

So you got no problem damming an entire religion, but stand up for the Muslim religion, the Islamist religion etc. ?? Why do you hate Christianity so much ??
Evangelicalism is not an entire religion, you goof ball. It is a small schistmatic, heretical group within the massive groupings of Christianity.

Yet you damn Islam, a religion.

So you got no problem damming an entire religion, but stand up for the Muslim religion, the Islamist religion etc. ?? Why do you hate Christianity so much ??
Evangelicalism is not an entire religion, you goof ball. It is a small schistmatic, heretical group within the massive groupings of Christianity.

Islam is a violent cult/religion… Dip shit

As a lifelong Christian Roy Moore's version of Christianity is highly questionable.

Moore's views of Christianity are irrelevant to me.

Democrats try into railroad him with establishment Republican help with questionable stories of heinous accusations and exaggeration, yeah I got a problem with that.
The accusations are very likely, Avatar4321, and the voters have the right to hear them and decide for themselves.

You are an atheist, so your statement about religions and faiths is meaningless.

You are an atheist, so your statement about religions and faiths is meaningless.
You’re the one that cherry picks the Bible, taking everything out of context. Lol

You’re the one that cherry picks the Bible, taking everything out of context. Lol
Show me where I have done so. You are lying again about something you know nothing about. Your commentary on religion and faith is simply stunningly stupid.

Ah, just take some time off to 'Reflect' like Franken, and all is well. That's what Democrats keep tellin us anyway.

1510878242477.jpg

Show me where I have done so. You are lying again about something you know nothing about. Your commentary on religion and faith is simply stunningly stupid.
The Bible is an all or nothing type a thing, you don’t get to choose the parts you like... That would defeat the whole purpose of the Bible. That’s called political correctness... Spinelessness

The Bible is an all or nothing type a thing, you don’t get to choose the parts you like... That would defeat the whole purpose of the Bible. That’s called political correctness... Spinelessness
You failed my challenge, so you lose on that. For the rest: What are you talking about? You rabble just babble about the Bible without any understanding or context.

I disagree that Atheists' statements about religions and faiths are meaningless - because religions and faiths affect how we all live and are governed. It's been my experience that most Atheists know more about the Bible than most who profess to be devoutly religious. In fact, may Atheists were former believers - until they became enlightened about the hypocrisy of it all. The Bible is not the word of God - because it was written by ancient and superstitious old men. The Bible is a work of fiction (especially the supernatural parts) - other than some possibly believable facts about genealogy and geology. The barbaric cruelty and violence in the Old Testament should be enough to enlighten any sane person.

Cruelty and Violence in the Old Testament

I disagree that Atheists' statements about religions and faiths are meaningless - because religions and faiths affect how we all live and are governed. It's been my experience that most Atheists know more about the Bible than most who profess to be devoutly religious. In fact, may Atheists were former believers - until they became enlightened about the hypocrisy of it all. The Bible is not the word of God - because it was written by ancient and superstitious old men. The Bible is a work of fiction (especially the supernatural parts) - other than some possibly believable facts about genealogy and geology. The barbaric cruelty and violence in the Old Testament should be enough to enlighten any sane person.

Cruelty and Violence in the Old Testament
Washington redskin...
You really need to stay out of the fire water… Go to the little kids table

As a lifelong Christian Roy Moore's version of Christianity is highly questionable.

Moore's views of Christianity are irrelevant to me.

Democrats try into railroad him with establishment Republican help with questionable stories of heinous accusations and exaggeration, yeah I got a problem with that.
The accusations are very likely, Avatar4321, and the voters have the right to hear them and decide for themselves.

I'm sorry but the evidence of these accusations is severely lacking. No jury would convict with as much reasonable doubt as there is.

But then we've been over this. And every time I point out the flaws in the accusers stories I get ignored.

You failed my challenge, so you lose on that. For the rest: What are you talking about? You rabble just babble about the Bible without any understanding or context.
OK genius, the context of the Bible, is the whole Bible anything less is just babble…

This is not about the jury or law, Avatar4321.

It is about what a man did to teenagers.

Rustic, you are an atheist, and you don't understand the Bible.

People that don’t understand the Bible like you and Washington redskin cherry pick the Bible, its the politically correct thing to do. Obviously you can’t handle the truth

People that don’t understand the Bible like you and Washington redskin cherry pick the Bible, its the politically correct thing to do. Obviously you can’t handle the truth
You are simply trolling now. You can never prove your statement about me. Since you are an atheist, your comments about the Bible itself is meaningless.

Forum List

Back