Expulsion of the Germans from many countries after 1944 and 1945

No, but my Dad robbed a German couple at gunpoint for a bottle of wine when he was stationed there right after the war. But he felt bad about it later, and went back and paid them for it.
so typical American, the moscow - mongols ´d kill the wife and rape the husband ...

No, but my Dad robbed a German couple at gunpoint for a bottle of wine when he was stationed there right after the war. But he felt bad about it later, and went back and paid them for it.

Let me tell you another story: I read in "Reader's Digest" long years ago the story of a black soldier of the USA in this time of history who "remembered" how racist the Germans had been and he remembered in this context a school child who drove with him in a train and stared at him all the time and could not take his eyes off him. Because I'm a German on my own I thought a little while about this strange phenomenon and tried to find out what really had happened. The answer was simple: The US-American soldier ate something and the child was hungry.

So when you like I will give you some money. Go and buy a bottle of wine in a store in the USA. And then throw it in front of the feet of your stupid father. We do not like to get back anything what the USA stole. Keep it.

Last edited:
whats about Poles , Chechens , Belarusians, Tatars, Kalmyks , etc ?

When the Tatars (Turkish people) had conquered the Crimea they had wiped out the population who had lived before them on the Crimea. Crimean Tatars still exist although many fled after Russia had conquered it.
The Crimean Germans who had been seddled down in the 19th century indeed had been murdered from Stalin: Men, women, children - everyone. To live 150 years and longer in Russia helps no one not to be murdered there.

Last edited:
After the two world wars The Germans deserved to be expelled form territory the Allies conquered. After the Six Day War the Palestinians deserved to be expelled from territory conquered by the Israelis.

And what do you deserve? A slap in the face? "You" genocided many German nations - as for example the Baltic Germans, the Silesians and the Bohemians.

And by the way: The only territory the Israeli had conquered and not given back are the Golan Heights as far as I know. To give the Golan Heights back is strategically impossible for Israel.

Last edited:
Zebra

What's wrong with you? I thought you are a German. Since when cares any German about the result of wars? Specially about the results of world war 1+2? All results of world war 1 exploded - and an important reason why the results of world war 2 did not explode up to now is we Germans and the Japanese.

Der hohen Taten Ruhm muss wie ein Traum vergehn.
Soll denn das Spiel der Zeit, der leichte Mensch, bestehn?
Ach, was ist alles dies, was wir vor köstlich achten,

Als schlechte Nichtigkeit, als Schatten, Staub und Wind,
Als eine Wiesenblum, die man nicht wiederfind’t.
Noch will, was ewig ist, kein einig Mensch betrachten.
-----
The glory of high deeds must pass like a dream.
Shall then the game of time, the light man, pass?
Ah, what is all this, what we consider delicious,

As a bad nothingness, as a shadow, dust and wind,
As a meadow-flower that cannot be found again.
Nor will any man consider what is eternal.

Last edited:
And what do you deserve? A slap in the face? "You" genocided many German nations - as for example the Baltic Germans, the Silesians and the Bohemians.

And by the way: The only territory the Israeli had conquered and not given back are the Golan Heights as far as I know. To give the Golan Heights back is strategically impossible for Israel.
The Israelis also gave back the Sinai Peninsula.

When the Tatars (Turkish people) had conquered the Crimea they had wiped out the population who had lived before them on the Crimea. Crimean Tatars still exist although many fled after Russia had conquered it.
The Crimean Germans who had been seddled down in the 19th century indeed had been murdered from Stalin: Men, women, children - everyone. To live 150 years and longer in Russia helps no one not to be murdered there.
Think of the sad fate of the volga germans. And others Germans in Russia ……

Forum List

Back