Exxon bans blm and Lgbtq flags

Missionary work in Slovenia?

Yes. She is a self funded SBC missionary. Went there after her husband died. Their main focus was human trafficking victims, but now they are helping refugees from Ukraine as much as they can. My sister moved out of her little apartment into a studio one so that a family from Ukraine could use hers till they things were worked out.

We are hoping to go visit her next summer.

Yes. She is a self funded SBC missionary. Went there after her husband died. Their main focus was human trafficking victims, but now they are helping refugees from Ukraine as much as they can. My sister moved out of her little apartment into a studio one so that a family from Ukraine could use hers till they things were worked out.

We are hoping to go visit her next summer.
Yeah, well, it's not exactly Calcutta.

Many would disagree. My sister just retired after some 40 years of teaching. Her class knew all about her husband, a local pastor and both her sons. She was a finalist for the NC teacher of the year not too long ago. She is now doing missionary work in Slovenia.

She told me that if the students viewed you as a normal person you could relate to them better and they would be more receptive to learning. Her results spoke for themselves.
Being a gay teacher is one thing, promoting a lifestyle choice to children who aren't focusing on sexuality yet is wrong. Puberty and hormones deal with that.

Being a gay teacher is one thing, promoting a lifestyle choice to children who aren't focusing on sexuality yet is wrong.

Is a female teacher talking about her husband promoting a lifestyle choice?

Is a male teacher talking about his wife and children promoting a lifestyle choice

BLM and LGBTQ groups can respond by boycotting Exxon-Mobil. BUT, if those boycotts or peaceful protests include disrupting patrons choosing to to do business with Exxon-Mobil, blocking access, and/or destruction of Exxon-Mobil properties, then they need to be arrested.

Free speech does not equate to a mandate to be heard.

Not much. Slovenia's a beautiful country of beautiful people, it's just not the kind of country one would think a missionary would go except for those Mormon kids looking for converts.

It was far more beautiful than I expected. And yeah we were surprised when she told us where she was going. She and her husband before he died had been to Moldova a few times on mission trips with their church.

But Slovenia is full of Catholics and the SBC is always trying to convert them. :laughing0301:

Is a female teacher talking about her husband promoting a lifestyle choice?

Is a male teacher talking about his wife and children promoting a lifestyle choice
You describe the nuclear family................what they are promoting is outside the bounds of that.

You describe the nuclear family................what they are promoting is outside the bounds of that.

And the nuclear family is a lifestyle choice. The fact it is the one you prefer does not make it any less of a choice

And the nuclear family is a lifestyle choice. The fact it is the one you prefer does not make it any less of a choice.
For most students, what you describe fits the mold of normalcy.

Like I said, puberty is the time and place for any sexuality indoctrination.

It is also the default position.
Otherwise, we would have had a very short run on this planet.
Being abnormal is fine.
One shouldn't promote it as normal though to kids.
Only 1 reason to promote that.

The woke folks will be abolished soon as America has had enough of this garbage. BLM is using the death of those to get the funds to buy "another multi million dollar home" This time $6 MILLION home. Think of all the idiots that donated to BLM. They have not helped their communities, they have helped themselves to expensive homes----their REAL goal, to get rich.....

I wish I had your optimism.

Forum List

Back