F.B.I. Fail

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Obama has corrupted the Justice Department...the last holdout was the F.B.I.

The F.B.I has folded to Obama's Political Correctness Dogma.

James Comey, the F.B. I .Director, is OWNED by Barack Obama...don't tell me he is a good man...he is a Pussy...and he has folded.

His Press Conference today, explaining how the F. B.I couldn't nail an obvious Muslim Fanatic can be summed up promptly:

"Obama owns me."

How else could he have hung his Agency...the F. B. I ...out to dry as he did today.

A competent F.B.I. would have nailed this last Murderous Bastard Muslim to the wall with all they info they had on him...he was all but running naked in the Streets screaming: "I am an Islamic Terrorist."

And Obama's F.B.I clears him and drops him off the Threat List...so he can buy GUNS. It is the greatest case of Malpratice in the History of the F.B.I.

And it is either the F. B.I. under Comey who is responsible for this Malpractice through Incompetence, or it is Obama's Political Correctness Nazis at work, in which case the F. B. I. has become an accomplice to the undermining of this Country.

In either case, this Comey has proved to be nothing but a Pussy.

Don't expect a recommendation of Indictment of Hillary Clinton out of this Pussy. Obama owns him.

Amazing how much of a Turncoat you all turned out to be...

Comey is as Republican as they come....he was part of the Republican team trying to prosecute and investigate the Clintons back in the 90's and he is back now, doing the same ole right wing bull crap all over again and is a pawn of the Republicans in congress, primarily Senator Grassley... :rolleyes:

Well let's see if they can at least get one criminal: Hillary Clinton.

I don't think it matters what the political party is if the person in question is an incompetent ass or a political pussy, folding to the current power, with no balls to enforce the Law.

In fact, the Law has been the worst sufferer under this Lawless President who seems to have a different view of America than any American has ever had. He does not seem to see himself as representing America...he is grander than just that...and Fuck him for it...he was supposed to look after the interest of Americans...as the American President. He was not President of the World, or Emperor of Humanity...no matter what his God Complex may tell him.

Fuck Barack Obama, and Fuck his Corrupted or Pussyfied F. B.I.

Wonder how long it will take for me to be audited by his Fucked Up IRS?

Amazing how much of a Turncoat you all turned out to be...

Comey is as Republican as they come....he was part of the Republican team trying to prosecute and investigate the Clintons back in the 90's and he is back now, doing the same ole right wing bull crap all over again and is a pawn of the Republicans in congress, primarily Senator Grassley... :rolleyes:

I don't give a rats ass if he worked for Mother Theresa. I want to know the how and the why Omar made it thru three interviews and wasn't flagged.

Forum List

Back