Face it, Republicans are done funding Mexico’s effort to take America...that’s all.

Sorry, but that was not a response to my point.

Yes it was. Your point was that farmers and other businesses have been improperly allowed to use cheap foreign labor when FREE American labor should have been made available to them.

Look at the map by county... That’s where most of the cost of their gross domestic product comes from...

Mexico can have the coast

Pure hog piss - the blue areas are where people actually LIVE - Where the PEOPLE are is where the GDP comes from.

Mexico has no coast in the United States.

Unfortunately those blue counties dont have any farm land.

Look at the map by county... That’s where most of the cost of their gross domestic product comes from...

Pure hog piss - the blue areas are where people actually LIVE - Where the PEOPLE are is where the GDP comes from.

WRONG Bison Breath

Goodbye, neighborhood polling places—5 counties switch to mega-vote centers | CALmatters

WRONG Bison Breath

Goodbye, neighborhood polling places—5 counties switch to mega-vote centers | CALmatters

What the fuck is up with the fake map?
You degenerates are severely out numbered and your backs are against the ocean.

us-map-of-red-blue-counties-red-blue-us-map-by-county-3531.jpg

Oh....and we have all the guns.

Yep, now we just need to get those younger people to vote, I thinking/hoping this is their year to make a difference. We need them more than ever before.

The Parkland kids are spending their summer vacation registering them to vote. Good on 'em!

I always knew you filthy Mexicrats saw those killings as a blessing in disguise

Just like Obama throwing those fake tears at Sandyhook… Them being white kids

I think it's pretty clear he was sincere but we're never going to agree on that. Why does their race matter? And why post this here?

Obama made it clear that he only cares when black people get killed.

Yep, now we just need to get those younger people to vote, I thinking/hoping this is their year to make a difference. We need them more than ever before.

The Parkland kids are spending their summer vacation registering them to vote. Good on 'em!

I think it's pretty clear he was sincere but we're never going to agree on that. Why does their race matter? And why post this here?

Do BLESS us with more Bullshit.
Cuz after all? We're YOU'RE obedient subservients :cool:

That's not bullshit. It's simply a fact. Obama never gave a damn when white cops were killed or assaulted by black thugs, but he shed plenty of tears for the thugs.

maxresdefault.jpg

So why didnt barry declare "he could have been my son" when a white boy was killed?

Republicans only fund billionaires. Everyone knows that.

So who’s funding the wetbacks?
We all know the majority of immigrant households are taxpayer dependent.
Don’t we have enough pet humans here now...why import more?

That's not bullshit. It's simply a fact. Obama never gave a damn when white cops were killed or assaulted by black thugs, but he shed plenty of tears for the thugs.

You made that up ^ Cut it out

:no_text11:

Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
Why does that piss you off? Why would you hate to keep America American?
Shit, we’ve already handed them over Mexifornia.
How many other nations have refused to enforce immigration laws? How would citizens of other nations respond if suddenly they became foreigners within their own country?
How many other nations have allowed their politicians to displace the natives for political gain and future constituency?

Its our wormy disloyal politicians we need to worry about. They allow millions of illegals to flood into our country, killing and raping Americans and until Trump came along the damage illegals were doing was never discussed and if you attempted to discuss it you were attacked as a racist.

Forum List

Back