Face it, Republicans are done funding Mexico’s effort to take America...that’s all.

No, there aren't enough conservatives period. And if you're interested in an armed revolution than you're nuttier than a typical Trump supporter..

19 men with box cutters nearly crippled this nation. Every school shooting sends the entire state into utter chaos. 1 guy with a rifle shut down the largest entertainment area in the country last year. 2 guys with fertilizer, gasoline and a U-Haul crippled Federal Agencies in the OKC area for a time. Yet no SERIOUS SECURITY measures have been put in place.

It will not take massive forces to overthrow this Government.

There aren't enough 'truly' conservatives in the country without Trump. You have to move to the center right to at least pay lip service to moderates. Same on the left by the way even though the country despite some bumps in the road on occasion continues to move leftward.

You’re right that there aren’t enough Conservative politicians. That’s why we’re looking at Conservative SOLDIERS. The Revolution will not be one of ballots, but one of BULLETS.

We will drag Progressives from the Halls of Government and put them to the sword.

Will you stab or behead Progs with your sword? :rolleyes:

Hey might right a nasty letter to the editor, nothing more.

We've got this angry old white Trump supporter named Dano Savino who writes hilarious letters to our state newspaper.

Perhaps Anathema is he? :D

idaho statesman savino letters

Could be, he sounds like a typical wing nut on this board.

Idaho, huh? Never been there, lot's of anti-government types,right? I live in Arizona, we have some of them too but so many people have moved here that they are being watered down. ...I'm one of those transplants.

We've got this angry old white Trump supporter named Dano Savino who writes hilarious letters to our state newspaper.

Perhaps Anathema is he?

Nope. I don’t live in Idaho and I’m not a Trump supporter. I also don’t believe in the political system enough to write letters to a newspaper.[

Last edited:
I’m certain that Mexicrats will con Americans into supporting their agenda...after all, they’ll champion all the stand up shit.
Illegal wetbacks
Men in dresses shitting next to little girls
Pole puffers and carpet munchers
Gender ‘choice’
Legalization of narcotics to perpetuate the growth of filth at the bottom
More free shit
Lawlessness
Criminality
Immorality
Indecency
Fiscal penalties for our best, most productive

Hannity should be proud of you.

I'm proud of him and I'm a registered (moderate) democrat. You know, Rust Belt type.

There will be no class wars, race wars or political wars.
But bunker up if it makes ya happy.

No bunkering up. The only form of acceptable defense is full scale attack. Victory or Desth; we’ll regroup in Valhalla.

No, there aren't enough conservatives period. And if you're interested in an armed revolution than you're nuttier than a typical Trump supporter..

19 men with box cutters nearly crippled this nation. Every school shooting sends the entire state into utter chaos. 1 guy with a rifle shut down the largest entertainment area in the country last year. 2 guys with fertilizer, gasoline and a U-Haul crippled Federal Agencies in the OKC area for a time. Yet no SERIOUS SECURITY measures have been put in place.

For one, I hope you're already being monitored. 2, everything you claimed is not true. 9/11 came nowhere near doing serious harm to the future of this country other than sending us onto a really fucked up foreign policy, we have survived all of this and continue to thrive. But nice to see what you'd like to do to innocent civilians.

It will not take massive forces to overthrow this Government.

In the examples above the government never was even remotely out of control, what happened is civilians were subjected to various acts of terrorism and very few of the perpetrators survived. There aren't enough conservatives and there certainly aren't enough nuts like you.

There aren't enough 'truly' conservatives in the country without Trump. You have to move to the center right to at least pay lip service to moderates. Same on the left by the way even though the country despite some bumps in the road on occasion continues to move leftward.

You’re right that there aren’t enough Conservative politicians. That’s why we’re looking at Conservative SOLDIERS. The Revolution will not be one of ballots, but one of BULLETS.

We will drag Progressives from the Halls of Government and put them to the sword.

No, there aren't enough conservatives period. And if you're interested in an armed revolution than you're nuttier than a typical Trump supporter.

Your most conservative generation has 1 foot in the grave, the generations replacing it are way more liberal than we've seen in quite sometime. That leaves you with a bunch of middle aged baby-boomers and gen-Xrs and I bet they are more concerned with having enough money for retirement and sending the kids to college like normal people than whatever suicidal ant-democratic fantasy you have.

Thankfully, the angry old white guys like Anathema are dying off and the world will be a safer place. :)

angrywhiteguys.jpg

Yeah, yeah… Let’s replace that old productive white guy whom built this nation with ThirdWorld savage wetbacks. That’ll work, we’ll all be way “safer”… Only in the LibTardia...haha

...There aren't enough conservatives and there certainly aren't enough nuts like you.
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better; but as every child knows before they are brainwashed by their parents - There truly ARE Monsters in the closet and under the bed.

Those Monsters don’t go away simply because you stop believing in them.

No, there aren't enough conservatives period. And if you're interested in an armed revolution than you're nuttier than a typical Trump supporter.

Your most conservative generation has 1 foot in the grave, the generations replacing it are way more liberal than we've seen in quite sometime. That leaves you with a bunch of middle aged baby-boomers and gen-Xrs and I bet they are more concerned with having enough money for retirement and sending the kids to college like normal people than whatever suicidal ant-democratic fantasy you have.

Thankfully, the angry old white guys like Anathema are dying off and the world will be a safer place. :)

angrywhiteguys.jpg

Yeah, yeah… Let’s replace that old productive white guy whom built this nation with ThirdWorld savage wetbacks. That’ll work, we’ll all be way “safer”… Only in the LibTardia...haha

You didn't build this nation.

...There aren't enough conservatives and there certainly aren't enough nuts like you.
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better; but as every child knows before they are brainwashed by their parents - There truly ARE Monsters in the closet and under the bed.

Those Monsters don’t go away simply because you stop believing in them.

Are you mental? 'Monsters under the bed' is an irrational fear of the dark, they quite literally do not exist.

Are you mental? 'Monsters under the bed' is an irrational fear of the dark, they quite literally do not exist.

Maybe I am mental. Maybe I’m one of those Monsters. Maybe I made friends with the Minsters. Maybe your parents just did a better job of brainwashing you than mine did. Maybe mine didn’t even try.

Maybe I am mental. Maybe I’m one of those Monsters. Maybe I made friends with the Minsters. Maybe your parents just did a better job of brainwashing you than mine did. Maybe mine didn’t even try.

Right. Last reply to you and I genuinely mean this, I probably should just private message you but it's important enough for others like you to read though sadly I will fail to properly deliver this message.

You need to seek help, who knows, maybe you're just trying to be provocative and I hope that's the case. However if you feel you are suffering from a mental illness, possibly depression or simply you're thoughts are telling you to hurt others or yourself, maybe you just don't understand what you are thinking. I ask that you seek some professional help.

My guess is violent revolution is not really your cause, you just need to find a vessel to legitimize your thoughts.

Nothing more I can say.

Much of this nation was built on the backs of African slaves and migrant workers. Your kind often sat under a cottonwood sipping a mint julep. :wink:

You need to seek help, who knows, maybe you're just trying to be provocative and I hope that's the case. However if you feel you are suffering from a mental illness, possibly depression or simply you're thoughts are telling you to hurt others or yourself, maybe you just don't understand what you are thinking. I ask that you seek some professional help.

I’ve seen them before. Other than a very mild case of PTSD they find no mental health disorder. None. My thoughts are clear as a perfect sheet of glass. That comes from the Moral certainty taught by my family in my youth.

My guess is violent revolution is not really your cause, you just need to find a vessel to legitimize your thoughts.

My cause is a return to a Government based on Morality and Propriety, with total Law and Order... by whatever means are necessary.

Last edited:
Why does that piss you off? Why would you hate to keep America American?
Shit, we’ve already handed them over Mexifornia.
How many other nations have refused to enforce immigration laws? How would citizens of other nations respond if suddenly they became foreigners within their own country?
How many other nations have allowed their politicians to displace the natives for political gain and future constituency?
I wish Mexico would just take crazy Cali...
They are just too self-serving to do the rest of the country in a good.

Why does that piss you off? Why would you hate to keep America American?
Shit, we’ve already handed them over Mexifornia.
How many other nations have refused to enforce immigration laws? How would citizens of other nations respond if suddenly they became foreigners within their own country?
How many other nations have allowed their politicians to displace the natives for political gain and future constituency?
I wish Mexico would just take crazy Cali...
They are just too self-serving to do the rest of the country in a good.

California is 13.3% of the US economy. They could be entirely self sufficient and you'd suffer bigly over there in Prairieland. :)

Forum List

Back