Facebook boasts of 50% hate speech censorship...Silicon Valley companies used to boast of their openness, today they boast of their censorship.

"it's really hard to define hate speech. any way we define it can set a dangerous precedent" - Mark Zuckerberg

Anyone want to offer an opinion as to why Facebook would be better off with more hate speech?
The problem is, Who gets to define what hate speech is? What I've seen a lot of is leftists defining conservative values that they disagree with as hate speech. Leftists have no case if they argue values, so they just shout, HATER. Transwomen (define that as men who claim to be women) should not be competing against women in sporting events like track. How do leftists reply to this statement? HATER! Most conservatives don't want to silence leftists, they just want to be able to make their case to prove them to be wrong!

Julian Assange declared virtual war on folks who waged literal war on humanity. i support his right of free speech

"Damn right, I told people to harass Trump cabinet members, what about it?"

E2qMCeSXEAEh5zZ

Trump should've done Section 230 when he had both houses of Congress

coulda woulda shoulda!

under section 230 of the US Communications Decency Act if 1996, social media companies are not responsible for anything 3rd parties or users publish on their platforms

i wonder if Sleepy Joe voted for it, my friends

it's been a long time since the government broke up a dominant firm like Standard Oil, but it's time to look at whether Facebook should divest itself of Instagram and WhatsApp. Mergers that lead to huge conflicts of interest should be banned, my friends

Forum List

Back