Facebook ‘Employee Error’ Responsible for PragerU 99.9999% Drop in Reach

Then there are those of us who do not care, they are a private business that can do what the hell they want.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So you’re fine with Volkswagen reporting it’s gas mileage incorrectly?

Apples and oranges.

One is an official report to the government the other is the public perception of a company.

Ah, lie to consumers OK, lie to government go to prison.

Boy, you sure love Government.

If you feel they lied to you, then your are free to deal with it through the legal system.

I personally do no feel lied to.

Of course, because it lies by the left, which you always support.

Coming from a statist that wants more government intervention in our lives, that is pretty fucking funny

If you do not like how they do business do not use them.

This incessant whining is embarrassing.

except they claim they don't do this then turn around are caught in crap like this.

Feel free to prove it was not employee error, I am sure doing so could provide you a great deal of wealth!

feel free to show me an equal distribution of said errors. maybe they do happen to the left also but i've yet to hear the left complain. given their ability to complain just as loudly as the right, i'd think said examples would be easy to find.

except they claim they don't do this then turn around are caught in crap like this.

Feel free to prove it was not employee error, I am sure doing so could provide you a great deal of wealth!

feel free to show me an equal distribution of said errors. maybe they do happen to the left also but i've yet to hear the left complain. given their ability to complain just as loudly as the right, i'd think said examples would be easy to find.

I have no data on such errors as I do not care.

Do you have any idea how many such errors occur on FB daily? I know I sure do not.

I use FB to stay in touch with family and friends. I have never had an issue doing that.

90% of my family on FB are hardcore Trump followers and they never complain.

Weird how this constant stream of “errors” always hits one side of the aisle.

Facebook ‘Employee Error’ Responsible for PragerU 99.9999% Drop in Reach.
PragerU is trash and the alt-right is dying off faster than the tea party did. Only retards like you watch that garbage.
Is that why Pragers videos are the most watched on YouTube?
Is that why every business that takes a Leftist business position loses money or closes while conservative businesses have lines around the block?

Do you have any idea how many such errors occur on FB daily? I know I sure do not.

I use FB to stay in touch with family and friends. I have never had an issue doing that.

Again with the lies.

Again with the lies.

Which part was a lie? That I do not have data on FB?

Or did I lie about why I use FB?

Or did I lie about my family?

Do tell, which was a lie?

Again with the lies.

ok, i'll bite. what did he lie about here? if anything he put the burden back on me and i'm like him in that i don't care enough to go look. i *hear* about it happening to the right but not the left and yes, i hear zuck and most tech companies say they are in fact liberal. but i've not gone and looked for studies cause i just don't care about facebook enough to do that. would be simpler to kill my personal page and simply keep my radio one and move on.

Again with the lies.

Oops, you skipped your lie.

If your friends talk politics enough for you to know they are avid Trump supporters, they talk about the media bias.

Unless of course you only have two friends and they are so sick of your anarchist bullshit they no longer talk politics around you anymore.

Again with the lies.

If your friends talk politics enough for you to know they are avid Trump supporters, they talk about the media bias.

Unless of course you only have two friends and they are so sick of your anarchist bullshit they no longer talk politics around you anymore.
maybe. but then again most people i know have stopped talking politics on facebook. hell i had a "friend" "unfriend me" because i would NOT talk politics with him and it pissed him off. given i have no idea who his friends are or their topic of conversations, seems a reach to say what those topics would be.

gator and i seldom get along but you got me here in how you can tell what he and his friends talk about on FB.

It's not an error - it's a feature.

The incessant lying by FakeBook regarding their errors is embarrassing. Not only to Fakebook itself, but to those who believe their lies as well...

Then there are those of us who do not care, they are a private business that can do what the hell they want.

So that’s why Zuckerberg keeps lobbying Congress for an unlimited number of H1-Bs.

Again with the lies.

I said my family was 90% hardcore Trump followers, I know this because we see each other in person and do not just do FB.

Plus I said they have never had an issue with FB, I never mentioned the media as a whole.

Damn, your desperation is embarrassing to watch

The incessant lying by FakeBook regarding their errors is embarrassing. Not only to Fakebook itself, but to those who believe their lies as well...

So that’s why Zuckerberg keeps lobbying Congress for an unlimited number of H1-Bs.

Because they cannot find enough qualified people living here and also they want to bring the best from around the world here so that we can benefit from them vice other countries benefiting from them

Again with the lies.

I said my family was 90% hardcore Trump followers, I know this because we see each other in person and do not just do FB.

Plus I said they have never had an issue with FB, I never mentioned the media as a whole.

You’re repeated posts in this thread is yet another example of your support for leftist agendas.

Again with the lies.

You’re repeated posts in this thread is yet another example of your support for leftist agendas.

Once again the statist wanting more government intervention in our lives should not be calling anyone a leftist. You are Stalin compared to me.

Because they cannot find enough qualified people living here and also they want to bring the best from around the world here so that we can benefit from them vice other countries benefiting from them

Bullshit...
H1-Bs are being subjected to 3 hour group interviews by the employer and a government representative and are flunking the interviews and being sent home.
The same for new comers.
Just a few days ago CNN had a story that Indian IT graduates who have been subjected to this process are complaining that the standards are “too high”.
The fact is they suck.
They’re only allowed one at a time as opposed to a plane load.
Corporate America is shitting in their pants.

It’s refreshing to know you don’t visit news sites.

Bullshit...
H1-Bs are being subjected to 3 hour group interviews by the employer and a government representative and are flunking the interviews and being sent home.
The same for new comers.
Just a few days ago CNN had a story that Indian IT graduates who have been subjected to this process are complaining that the standards are “too high”.
The fact is they suck.

Yep, that is why highly successful companies like MicroSoft and Google use foreign IT folk, because they suck. Companies always are successful when they hire people that suck at their jobs!

This bitterness is killing you from the inside!

Bullshit...
The same for new comers.
The fact is they suck.

The Left love H1-B’s because it’s the next best thing to slavery in America. Few labor laws and they can’t go to another company when treated like dirt.

Bullshit...
The same for new comers.
The fact is they suck.

Zuckerberg and others like him in Silicone Valley are scum and Globalists. They actually hate America, but they love money more. They are Socialists, but they want to be excluded from the burden of Socialism and live their elitist lives.

They would rather employ slaves at dirt wages than employ Americans and strengthen our economy.

Forum List

Back