Facebook ‘Employee Error’ Responsible for PragerU 99.9999% Drop in Reach

except they claim they don't do this then turn around are caught in crap like this.

Feel free to prove it was not employee error, I am sure doing so could provide you a great deal of wealth!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
feel free to show me an equal distribution of said errors. maybe they do happen to the left also but i've yet to hear the left complain. given their ability to complain just as loudly as the right, i'd think said examples would be easy to find.

I have no data on such errors as I do not care.

Do you have any idea how many such errors occur on FB daily? I know I sure do not.

I use FB to stay in touch with family and friends. I have never had an issue doing that.

90% of my family on FB are hardcore Trump followers and they never complain.

Again with the lies.

ok, i'll bite. what did he lie about here? if anything he put the burden back on me and i'm like him in that i don't care enough to go look. i *hear* about it happening to the right but not the left and yes, i hear zuck and most tech companies say they are in fact liberal. but i've not gone and looked for studies cause i just don't care about facebook enough to do that. would be simpler to kill my personal page and simply keep my radio one and move on.
but others have done the leg work. Prager himself. hannity had the CEO of Twitter on Friday. there is information and it is showing that the right is the only group affected. Even me, my daughter, cause we post conservative posts. she found a way to get viewership back and it worked. I got all my followers back, so did she, others didn't well it's because they weren't targeted. Who the fk are we that the FB group would hit us? it's obvious, we speak conservatism.

The incessant lying by FakeBook regarding their errors is embarrassing. Not only to Fakebook itself, but to those who believe their lies as well...

Then there are those of us who do not care, they are a private business that can do what the hell they want.

So that’s why Zuckerberg keeps lobbying Congress for an unlimited number of H1-Bs.

Because they cannot find enough qualified people living here and also they want to bring the best from around the world here so that we can benefit from them vice other countries benefiting from them

Bullshit...
H1-Bs are being subjected to 3 hour group interviews by the employer and a government representative and are flunking the interviews and being sent home.
The same for new comers.
Just a few days ago CNN had a story that Indian IT graduates who have been subjected to this process are complaining that the standards are “too high”.
The fact is they suck.
They’re only allowed one at a time as opposed to a plane load.
Corporate America is shitting in their pants.

It’s refreshing to know you don’t visit news sites.

Yep, that is why highly successful companies like MicroSoft and Google use foreign IT folk, because they suck. Companies always are successful when they hire people that suck at their jobs!

This bitterness is killing you from the inside!

And what exactly have they accomplished vs Apple?
Facebook is a freaking message queue.
MS has done?
Seriously? Are you that stupid?
Do you understand why every MS, Facebook and Google project never make it into production while almost every Apple project succeeds?
I suggest you read tech sites to figure out that MS, etc have spent billions on R&D that have never seen the light of day.

Then there are those of us who do not care, they are a private business that can do what the hell they want.

So that’s why Zuckerberg keeps lobbying Congress for an unlimited number of H1-Bs.

Because they cannot find enough qualified people living here and also they want to bring the best from around the world here so that we can benefit from them vice other countries benefiting from them

Bullshit...
H1-Bs are being subjected to 3 hour group interviews by the employer and a government representative and are flunking the interviews and being sent home.
The same for new comers.
Just a few days ago CNN had a story that Indian IT graduates who have been subjected to this process are complaining that the standards are “too high”.
The fact is they suck.

Yep, that is why highly successful companies like MicroSoft and Google use foreign IT folk, because they suck. Companies always are successful when they hire people that suck at their jobs!

MS has done?
Do you understand why every MS, Facebook and Google project never make it into production while almost every Apple project succeeds?
I suggest you read tech sites to figure out that MS, etc have spent billions on R&D that have never seen the light of day.

You think Apple does not use H1Bs! :21::21::21::21:

Are your really that stupid?

APPLE INC - Historical applications for H1B visa and greencard sponsorship applications

upload_2018-9-4_17-4-1.png

Bullshit...
The same for new comers.
The fact is they suck.

MS has done?

APPLE INC - Historical applications for H1B visa and greencard sponsorship applications

View attachment 214639
Watch IBM’s keynote speeches on YouTube...All H1-Bs.
Apple pays top dollar for top talent.

And neither Steve Jobs nor Tim Cook ever lobbied Congress for H1-Bs.

Keep trying, fruits and vegetables man.

Bullshit...
The same for new comers.
The fact is they suck.

MS has done?

View attachment 214639

They didn't have to lobby congress for H1Bs, the others did it for them. But they sure use the fuck out of them.

This bitterness is going to be the end of you. Just move on, you got beat out by better people, it happens. I am sure there is a Wendy's in your area hiring.

Bullshit...
The same for new comers.
The fact is they suck.

MS has done?

View attachment 214639

They didn't have to lobby congress for H1Bs, the others did it for them. But they sure use the fuck out of them.

This bitterness is going to be the end of you. Just move on, you got beat out by better people, it happens. I am sure there is a Wendy's in your area hiring.
They don’t, but don’t let me prevent you from making an ass out of yourself.

Until Trump they did not require interviews.
Now the Best & Brightest are being interviewed.
And I guess that’s why they’re all being sent home.

MS has done?

View attachment 214639

Look, Google, FB, MicroSoft, Apple and a lot more companies have made billions using these people, while you were one of the ones being replaced.

I think I will go with the people that have succeeded and not the guy that lost his job to people he claims are the bottom of the barrel...

MS has done?

View attachment 214639

Look, Google, FB, MicroSoft, Apple and a lot more companies have made billions using these people, while you were one of the ones being replaced.

I think I will go with the people that have succeeded and not the guy that lost his job to people he claims are the bottom of the barrel...
These companies made billions via public relations and having the best attorneys.
MS destroyed their competition in the late 90s by giving software for free.
I see your historical knowledge of these companies is zero.
Google is a search engine.

Apple is destroying their competition by developing the best products.

If you do not like how they do business do not use them.

This incessant whining is embarrassing.

They market themselves as a neutral nonpolitical provider, and take money based upon that claim.

So the question begs, why do you support false advertising?

If they take money as advertisers based on a certain number of eyeballs, and then reduce the actual amount of people being advertised to, that is called stealing.

These companies made billions via public relations and having the best attorneys.

Yes, MS did, it was marketing genius!

I still remember the OS wars, Apple vs MicroSoft vs OS Warp.

The best product did not win, but the smartest man did.

You are an idiot if you think that Google is only a search engine. Sure, they may have changed their name to Alphabet, but they are still Google to anyone over the age of 25.

Apple phones are not even that good, I use one more out of convenience than anything else and Apple is losing market share yearly.

They are only 4th in laptops, not even half of what HP sells. Macs are only 5th for sells for PCs.

Does not seem like destroying to me.

Why do you have such a hardon for Apple? They are just as evil as FB and all the other people you hate so very much

Weird how this constant stream of “errors” always hits one side of the aisle.

Facebook ‘Employee Error’ Responsible for PragerU 99.9999% Drop in Reach.
First denial: We don't discriminate against conservatives.
Second denial: it was a problem with the algorithm, but we fixed it.
Third denial: It was human error, we are dealing with the errant employee in house.
Fourth denial: oh hell, just go back to the first denial and start the process all ove

You are an idiot if you think that Google is only a search engine. Sure, they may have changed their name to Alphabet, but they are still Google to anyone over the age of 25.

Apple phones are not even that good, I use one more out of convenience than anything else and Apple is losing market share yearly.

They are only 4th in laptops, not even half of what HP sells. Macs are only 5th for sells for PCs.

Why do you have such a hardon for Apple? They are just as evil as FB and all the other people you hate so very much
You are a true Libertarian...faithful to money and nothing else regardless of the lack of a moral compass.

I was hoodwinked by MS until my daughter showed me her Mac; Windows is OSX done mirror.
The iPhone...completely intuitive.
Almost everyone I work with and know in town has swapped out their Androids because they can’t figure out how to do anything without searching for it.

I’m dismayed by the reviews of laptops; it seems no one gets it right, especially Dell.
I would have to use a Custom Laptop sight.

Google is a search engine, pure and simple.
Every other project (Office Online and Glasses as examples and Google+) has either failed to catch on or has been a failure.

Steve Balmer took his H1-B team underground for several years and developed...a laptop.

Admiration for MS shows your non-existant moral fiber.

I remembered what truly bugs me about MS...
If every other industry advanced as much as MS since 1998 we’d still be communicating at 300 baud.

Bullshit...
The same for new comers.
The fact is they suck.

MS has done?

View attachment 214639
Apparently we are now seeing transparency.
A year ago these numbers were never published.
The interesting factor is that Apple requested so few H1-Bs from Asia as well as Europe.
The other tech companies requested 80K from Asia.

But thankfully Trump is trouncing the greedy bastards.

Government sales of MS platformed computers is a big reason for the Mac sales "deficit" for PCs. I think a lot of the laptop lag is because people are comfortable with Windows. As a MAC user myself, I will never go back to my Dell or HP laptops but that is just me.

Government sales of MS platformed computers is a big reason for the Mac sales "deficit" for PCs. I think a lot of the laptop lag is because people are comfortable with Windows. As a MAC user myself, I will never go back to my Dell or HP laptops but that is just me.
I bought two Apples, and they both went south and took all my data with them. I'll never buy another Apple product.

I bought two Apples, and they both went south and took all my data with them. I'll never buy another Apple product.
How old were they?

Weird how this constant stream of “errors” always hits one side of the aisle.

Facebook ‘Employee Error’ Responsible for PragerU 99.9999% Drop in Reach.

I just love Dennis. He never gets emotional and is always a gentleman, as he methodically destroys the logic of the Left.

No wonder they fear him so much.

Fear him? On this, I agree with him. Lets see where you guys stand.

crickets...

Forum List

Back