🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook is giving the US government more and more data

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Every year, Facebook gets tens of thousands of requests for data from governments worldwide, including search warrants, subpoenas, or calls to restrict certain kinds of content. According to a new report released by the company on Dec. 18, these requests are increasing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it's ok we can be stupid like some jackasses are , like when they say the gov. can watch whatever they want because such and such doesn't really care. Man if you dumb asses even knew the beginning of dangers this puts you asses in you wouldn't utter such idiotic bs.

Every year, Facebook gets tens of thousands of requests for data from governments worldwide, including search warrants, subpoenas, or calls to restrict certain kinds of content. According to a new report released by the company on Dec. 18, these requests are increasing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it's ok we can be stupid like some jackasses are , like when they say the gov. can watch whatever they want because such and such doesn't really care. Man if you dumb asses even knew the beginning of dangers this puts you asses in you wouldn't utter such idiotic bs.

I hardly ever mess with it any more.

I never did at all.

I call it Fuckbook.

I despise Zoikenberg he is a miserable totalitarian trying to ban all conservative voices. Not good.

• Banned

I never did at all.

I call it Fuckbook.

I despise Zoikenberg he is a miserable totalitarian trying to ban all conservative voices. Not good.

Remember when M.Z. said his users were dumb mother fkrs?

I never did at all.

I call it Fuckbook.

Remember when M.Z. said his users were dumb mother fkrs?

Absolutely I remember! :confused:

Facebook and Google track your everything, especially on phones.

You can't even sign out if you want, from what I've seen.

• Banned
Here's another dot connector " the elites" Mark is the grandson to the ROCKEFELLER"

If you are still on FB get off of it now...Delete your profile before it's too late...

Forum List

Back