Facebook permanently locks conservative children books publisher

What rule was broken? Did you even read the OP?

They stated they're not political they just sell books about conservatives.

My guess is some Fascistbook jack boot employee saw conservative and promptly shat itself

I did read the Op. Did you? The OP states they broke the rules on Low Quality or Disruptive Content. It is right there in black and white in your OP

It's a private company.
Its status as a private company does not mean that it did not censor.

Let's first be clear on what censorship is, here is how Wikipedia defines censorship:

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information. This may be done on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient". Censorship can be conducted by governments, private institutions and other controlling bodies."

My guess is some Fascistbook jack boot employee saw conservative and promptly shat itself

Forgive me for asking, but how do you feel about a baker not wanting to bake a specific cake? Should they be allowed to say no?

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Let's first be clear on what censorship is, here is how Wikipedia defines censorship:

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information. This may be done on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient". Censorship can be conducted by governments, private institutions and other controlling bodies."

Leftists thrive on censorship

Facebook strikes again.

Now let's hear the whines "it's a private business!"

Fox Business: Facebook 'permanently' locks account of conservative children's book publisher.
Conservatives are all about the lies, just like Marjorie Green.

True, they did censor, and as a private company they are 100% free to do so.

• Thanks

I never argued they didn't. They can as a private entity. You do understand that right?

That is run by the DNC

Does not sound private to me, it sounds like a government entity masquerading as a private company.
"That is run?" "Does not sound? " Which is it? :auiqs.jpg: See how easy it is to catch folks like you lying.

I called that one, eh?
Lol, excellent! I saw you predict that right there in the second sentence of the opening post.

Lefties think that if it is a private company, censorship didn't happen.

Here is how Wikipedia defines censorship:

How about I come to your house and plant a giant sign there that says “EvMetro is a loser”.

You’d of course take down such a sign.

Thing is, you would be equally able to be accused of censorship since my sign is speech and you’ve suppressed it.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 "They're not political, but sell conservative books." 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Lol, excellent! I saw you predict that right there in the second sentence of the opening post.

Lefties think that if it is a private company, censorship didn't happen.

Here is how Wikipedia defines censorship:

Nobody said it did not happen, it was said that a private company has the freedom and right to censor as they see fit.

When was the last time you saw an add for CNN on FoxNews?

• Thanks
Nobody said it did not happen, it was said that a private company has the freedom and right to censor as they see fit.

When was the last time you saw an add for CNN on FoxNews?
The only reason why the private company status was brought into this thread was because lefties are looking for a way to justify censorship. The ugly suppression of speech still happened, and lefties are here to defend it.

Forum List

Back