Facebook permanently locks conservative children books publisher

You support companies that do bad things. You will ALWAYS have reasons to support censorship. Every one of your posts on this site support censorship, and you will ALWAYS support censorship. The legalities of censorship will always be more important to you than what's right and wrong, since you are loyal to forced suppression of speech.

I know, silly me standing up for the rights of companies to make their own business decisions. I should be like you and want the Govt telling them what to do

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Facebook strikes again.

Now let's hear the whines "it's a private business!"

Fox Business: Facebook 'permanently' locks account of conservative children's book publisher.
"The question is: is a children's biography of Ronald Reagan no longer permissible on Facebook? We don’t know. But apparently promoting one may well kill a business," Heroes of Liberty editor and board member Bethany Mandel told FOX Business on Sunday. This is a political advertisement being used on FB. Enough said.

I know, silly me standing up for the rights of companies to make their own business decisions. I should be like you and want the Govt telling them what to do
When they shit in one hand, they think they can wash it off with more shit in the other hand. That's how they think.

Golfing Gator ppp
Nobody said it did not happen, it was said that a private company has the freedom and right to censor as they see fit.

When was the last time you saw an add for CNN on FoxNews?
all the time for free. they bitch at what the others report anymore, not the news, itself.

The legalities of censorship will ALWAYS be more important to you than what's right and wrong, since you are loyal to forced suppression of speech.

What rule was broken? Did you even read the OP?

They stated they're not political they just sell books about conservatives.

My guess is some Fascistbook jack boot employee saw conservative and promptly shat itself
"They stated they're not political?" And you're dumb enough to believe that? :auiqs.jpg:

The legalities of censorship will ALWAYS be more important to you than what's right and wrong, since you are loyal to forced suppression of speech.

Right or wrong are personal opinions. As I have stated, I do not need to agree with an action support the right of it being done.

For example, I am disgusted by sports people kneeling for the NA, but I will fight for their right to do it all day long.

I do not think our rights should be based upon my opinions. No matter how many times you post this tripe, you will never cause me to feel bad about standing up for rights.

Didn't I just school you on right and wrong? Where is the "right" in trying to sell a political book based on lies? And where is the "right" in selling political books on FB anyway?

break the rules, you do not get to play there any longer.

no different than any other business.
But it's wrong to not cater a gay wedding. Or so we've been told for years.

Odd how the tolerance only has to go one direction.

You have not been told that by me. I have addressed that a few times in this thread.

Isn't that the same for both sides? The same people that supported the baker are against this, and those against the baker are for this....except for a few of us which support both.

I'm pretty sure GG said he supports the right of someone to not do that.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

You showed up late to the party. Go back and read his posts.

But how could this happen? This company seems so...competent

"We began investing in Facebook four months before we launched our first book," she added. "We invested most of our marketing budget on the platform, and now our budget (the money we’ve already spent), as well as our assets and data are gone. Marketing-wise we are back in square one, financially it's even more challenging."

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back