Facebook permanently locks conservative children books publisher

You have not been told that by me. I have addressed that a few times in this thread.

Isn't that the same for both sides? The same people that supported the baker are against this, and those against the baker are for this....except for a few of us which support both.
Facebook and the other socials need to be treated like publishers, not providers, since they're editing content.

But how could this happen? This company seems so...competent

"We began investing in Facebook four months before we launched our first book," she added. "We invested most of our marketing budget on the platform, and now our budget (the money we’ve already spent), as well as our assets and data are gone. Marketing-wise we are back in square one, financially it's even more challenging."

:auiqs.jpg:
:banned:Well duh! They call it a book. Big mistake. It's a political ad.

Facebook and the other socials need to be treated like publishers, not providers, since they're editing content.

Every site edits content, including this site.

A publisher pre-approves everything published on their site/paper/book etc.

Until social media sites start to do this, they should not be treated as a publisher

Publishers pick and choose what they publish.
Yes. And face consequences when they publish false information.

They claim, however, to be content providers, and have no control over said content.

That is, of course, a flat-out lie.

Every site edits content, including this site.

A publisher pre-approves everything published on their site/paper/book etc.

Until social media sites start to do this, they should not be treated as a publisher
"Pre-approval". That's a new and interesting way of moving the goalpost.

Absolutely. I wish they would advertise the fact so I could avoid them but I support their right to do so.
It's been pointed out for several years now. You want them to admit it before you'll avoid them?

They claim, however, to be content providers, and have no control over said content.

There is no accusations here that Facebook allowed anything not true to be published. They simply said they did not want this business advertising on their site.

so you would be good with this site facing consequences when someone post false information?

It's been pointed out for several years now. You want them to admit it before you'll avoid them?

I have no idea what it is you think you are pointing out. I can not avoid doing business with someone when I have no idea whether or not they do something I do not support. I'm wrong for not being a mind reader? Do you even know what you are rambling about?

Forum List

Back