Facebook permanently locks conservative children books publisher

I have no idea what it is you think you are pointing out. I can not avoid doing business with someone when I have no idea whether or not they do something I do not support. I'm wrong for not being a mind reader? Do you even know what you are rambling about?
Oh, so this is the first thread on Facebook you've ever been on here at USMB? You've never heard of the allegations of conservative content being deleted?

Okay, then.

This site is a provider. That's clear. No posts or threads are deleted because of ideology...unlike Facebook.

A lot of people would disagree that the mods do not have a bias and do not base their choices on those biases.

And yet you're saying this is the first you've heard of it.

I never said that. I noted that I wished the baker advertised they did not cater to gay couples. They do not have to though, word gets around.

Right or wrong are personal opinions. As I have stated, I do not need to agree with an action support the right of it being done.

For example, I am disgusted by sports people kneeling for the NA, but I will fight for their right to do it all day long.

I do not think our rights should be based upon my opinions. No matter how many times you post this tripe, you will never cause me to feel bad about standing up for rights.
The legalities of censorship will ALWAYS be more important to you than what's right and wrong, since you are loyal to forced suppression of speech.

The legalities of censorship will ALWAYS be more important to you than what's right and wrong, since you are loyal to forced suppression of speech.

Yes, rights and liberty will ALWAYS be more important to me than anything else.

You still will never made me feel bad about that.

You do realize you aren't actually saying anything, right?

A lot of people would disagree that the mods do not have a bias and do not base their choices on those biases.
Each individual mod might allow his/her biases to affect their duties. I believe it averages out.

Meanwhile, Facebook, Twitter, etc. are highly biased against conservatives while claiming neutrality.

Each individual mod might allow his/her biases to affect their duties. I believe it averages out.

Meanwhile, Facebook, Twitter, etc. are highly biased against conservatives while claiming neutrality.
Maybe it seems like they're biased against conservatives because conservatives are the ones most often breaking the rules.

Maybe it seems like they're biased against conservatives because conservatives are the ones most often breaking the rules.

Or they whine the loudest when it happens.

I got a 7 day ban and did not come on here whining about it.

Oh, that's handy, isn't it? Meanwhile, the socials allow child sex traffickers and terrorist recruiters.

Oh, wait...are there any rules against that? Must not be, right?

Its status as a private company does not mean that it did not censor.

Let's first be clear on what censorship is, here is how Wikipedia defines censorship:

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information. This may be done on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient". Censorship can be conducted by governments, private institutions and other controlling bodies."
Private companies aren't required to allow free speech.

Forum List

Back