Facebook permanently locks conservative children books publisher

Censorship is censorship, whether it is the government, a corporate entity, a religion, a private individual.

That all said, the difference is that censorship is legal for all but the government. So Facebook, is entitled to censor people or corporations and you are allowed to not use their website and go somewhere else. The govenment censoring is a totally different animal.

Maybe it seems like they're biased against conservatives because conservatives are the ones most often breaking the rules.
this is pretty stupid.

even for you.

and once again, notice the bulk of your post is attacking conservatives, not talking to the censorship?

trollboy can't hide here.

Censorship is censorship, whether it is the government, a corporate entity, a religion, a private individual.

That all said, the difference is that censorship is legal for all but the government. So Facebook, is entitled to censor people or corporations and you are allowed to not use their website and go somewhere else. The govenment censoring is a totally different animal.
What if government is behind the censorship on Facebook?

this is pretty stupid.

even for you.

and once again, notice the bulk of your post is attacking conservatives, not talking to the censorship?

trollboy can't hide here.
I've been on topic. I've not trolled.

Yet again, this isn't "countertrolling". You're just trolling.

Facebook strikes again.

Now let's hear the whines "it's a private business!"

Fox Business: Facebook 'permanently' locks account of conservative children's book publisher.

Which kind of imbeciles has still account by Facebook

A libertarian would also be cautions that government is not behind said censorship, circumventing constitutional protects. That is my biggest concern.
The government IS behind the censorship

In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”
‐--------
At a recent press conference, Jen Psaki said, “We’re flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation. She went on to say that purveyors of “disinformation” must be suppressed and banned, not merely on Facebook but on all platforms.

Maybe it seems like they're biased against conservatives because conservatives are the ones most often breaking the rules.
Or maybe it's because the left doesn't have an entire cottage industry dedicated to fomenting a victim complex and crybabying about every instance of a leftist getting banned from social media.

Facebook strikes again.

Now let's hear the whines "it's a private business!"

Fox Business: Facebook 'permanently' locks account of conservative children's book publisher.
I hope Conservatives build Alternative Media. Then Enemies of Freedom will lose their ability to censor Conservatives and Independents.

Very few people understand that there are many Independent groups who profoundly disagree with both Liberals and Conservatives. We are also censored by the Liberals. Unlike Conservatives, we have no resources to build our own media.

Read the OP. Some bullshit about disruptive content. More like some twatwaffle leftist got their panties in a twist

FB had a good reason in that case, at least in their mind. I looked at the company's website...looks like an interesting idea--kids books about Historical figures. They musta really f'd up.

Forum List

Back