Facebook permanently locks conservative children books publisher

I do not care why they do it, I support the right of both to do it. Unlike you, who only supports things they agree with.

They are not acting like a publisher. The distinctive characteristic of a publisher is they pre-approve everything that makes it to their paper/site/magazine/book etc.

When a Twitter or FB starts to do that, then they will also be a publisher.
again, wrong.

pub·lish·er
(pŭb′lĭ-shər)
n.
A person or business that produces and distributes something, such as a book or magazine, in printed or electronic form.

if they are correcting people then they are publishing their opinion.

as that is what they themselves have said they do.

show me "pre approved" in the legal document.

The way to curtail and punish facebooks overt suppression of free speech is to stop using Facebook. Real simple, otherwise keep pissing in the wind and stop your crying. How
Long do you think 50% loss in subscribers will be tolerated by their sponsors and purchasers of YOUR information? It will pave the way for a new social media firm to break in and run away with their market share.

The way to curtail and punish facebooks overt suppression of free speech is to stop using Facebook. Real simple, otherwise keep pissing in the wind and stop your crying. How
Long do you think 50% loss in subscribers will be tolerated by their sponsors and purchasers of YOUR information? It will pave the way for a new social media firm to break in and run away with their market share.
hahaha, 50%

Maybe in rural Alabama

Selling a cake and selling lies on a social media site are two different things. But, if they don't want to sell cakes to Gays, it's their right. And that's their problem with hate not mine. The gays haven't done anything to me. I could care less whether someone is gay or not.
So you're okay with censorship.

Gotta tell you, I'm not at all surprised.

Facebook strikes again.

Now let's hear the whines "it's a private business!"

Fox Business: Facebook 'permanently' locks account of conservative children's book publisher.
It's a private company.

So you're okay with censorship.

Gotta tell you, I'm not at all surprised.
So are you. You never once made a peep about anyone getting banned from social media, or certain things not being allowed on broadcast television, etc. etc.

Until you thought you could score a whiny little point by whining about it happening "only" to right wing nutjobs.

that's a fact. Go try your act out somewhere else.

hahaha, 50%

Maybe in rural Alabama
So your a Facebook or maybe a Twitter man, or whatever, apparently you must be very important to need such platforms of communication and acceptance. Always thought the Donald was pretty lame for even embracing the aforementioned as a communication platform.

So are you. You never once made a peep about anyone getting banned from social media, or certain things not being allowed on broadcast television, etc. etc.

Until you thought you could score a whiny little point by whining about it happening "only" to right wing nutjobs.

that's a fact. Go try your act out somewhere else.
It's a fact? You've read all my posts here and all over the internet?

Really?

What a pompous buffoon. Oh, and you're on record as being okay with silencing people you disagree with.

Because that's what little bitches do.

So your a Facebook or maybe a Twitter man, or whatever, apparently you must be very important to need such platforms of communication and acceptance.
Well that was a bitchy little steaming turd of non sequitur. Cry it all out, son.

50% of users are not going to leave Facebook. Chiefly because your cult is just a lot smaller than that, and even a lot of them likely use it for reasons other than self-affirming their embarrassing cult fantasies.

Forum List

Back