Facebook permanently locks conservative children books publisher

Well that was a bitchy little steaming turd of non sequitur. Cry it all out, son.

50% of users are not going to leave Facebook. Chiefly because your cult is just a lot smaller than that, and even a lot of them likely use it for reasons other than self-affirming their embarrassing cult fantasies.
My cult? So old guys like myself that don’t but into your crap are members of a cult? Thank you, always wanted to be a member of a cult. 😂

So you're okay with bigotry/discrimination against gays.

Gotta tell you, you're not taking any moral high road here. Also unsurprising.
Freedom. I think it's awesome. For instance, if a vendor tells you he can't serve you, you're free to take your business elsewhere.

In the interests of consistency, would you also support forcing a Muslim caterer to prepare pork products for an event? If you say "No, that's different!", you have to explain how.

Facts are not left or right.
Sure they are! Hadn't you gotten the memo? We all live in a post-truth, post-factual world. People can pick and choose their "facts" like some pick and choose their Gender.

Sure. Private property owners can censor you. Tough shit. Find some place else.
I hope Conservatives will build Alternative Social Media. They have resources. They have Newsmax, and OAN. They have support of at least 35% Americans.

I also hope Conservatives allow all Independents on their resources. We have no resources to build a third and fourth Media.

I hope Conservatives will build Alternative Social Media. They have resources. They have Newsmax, and OAN. They have support of at least 35% Americans.

I also hope Conservatives allow all Independents on their resources. We have no resources to build a third and fourth Media.
I would hope they allow all like the current social media systems.

I do not care why they do it, I support the right of both to do it. Unlike you, who only supports things they agree with.

They are not acting like a publisher. The distinctive characteristic of a publisher is they pre-approve everything that makes it to their paper/site/magazine/book etc.

When a Twitter or FB starts to do that, then they will also be a publisher.

Let me ask you this.

If facistbook would be silencing all liberal opinions and banning all liberals, would you still be just as supportive?

You can be honest and say no, or you can lie and say yes. Which is it?

Let me ask you this.

If facistbook would be silencing all liberal opinions and banning all liberals, would you still be just as supportive?

FB isn’t silencing all conservative opinions. Just go on and look for yourself.

Let me ask you this.

I would support their right to do so every bit as much as I do now.

One thing none of you mindless drones will ever be able to understand is that I can support the right of someone to do something even if I do not personally agree with the actions. Unlike you all I do not think everyone's rights should be based on my own personal views of things.

And you fucking morons call other people fascist! I wish just one of you could describe what it is like to live devoid of any sense of irony

This is awesome.....FB is teh devil for censoring people.....I hope my side starts to do the same thing soon!

And of course you see no irony in your post at all.

UPDATE:

Meta, the company that owns Facebook, has reinstated the ads account of the conservative children's book publisher, Heroes of Liberty, after it previously told the publisher that its account had been "permanently disabled."

Looks like it was STRAIGHT UP BULLSHIT by Facebook.

Read the OP. Some bullshit about disruptive content. More like some twatwaffle leftist got their panties in a twist
The same total BS about stolen elections, vaccine hoax And all the other garbage conspiracies you ignoramuses believe? Damn straight, you people are a disgrace after all this time listening to obvious garbage from international pariah / scumbag Rupert Murdoch and your internet nut jobs...

Forum List

Back