Facebook removes populater uncle sams misguided children page again

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook Removes Popular "Uncle Sam's Misguided Children" page... AGAIN
Throughout its various incarnations, takedowns, reinstatements, and subsequent combining of pages, the Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children page once boasted over 2 million followers. The page has always been a reliable source for viral memes, pro-America pictures, and news aggregation. Turns out they are mainly an apparel company, selling shirts, stickers, patches, and flags on their website, unclesamsmisguidedchildren The site and clothing company is founded by a Latino Marine veteran, Rick “Tank” Ferran, and the name is a play on USMC.

oh well that's just because he was teaching people how males can be females, and men can wear dresses and be called mamm then get to destroy stores you know the PROTECTED CLASS"

Figures. Facebook is liberal land and any talk that bashes the left gets knocked of Facebook. I get there emails and love the stories and the merchandise is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, radical black nationalist groups that advocate paranoid conspiracy theories, violence, homophobia and racism flourish on the platform.

One of my faves, along with the constantly harassed Liberty Memes...Zuckerturd is a sheeny cocksucker.

ZuccWeirdShit.jpg

Media matters posted a long list of pages that should be banned including one called "it's ok to be white"

doesn't that speak volumes?

check out Atlanta Black Star for a look at what black people are allowed to get away with on facebook. The page goes out of its way to promote hysteria and violent conflict.

the comments are hilariously stupid but a bit disturbing at times.

It's NOT ok to be white on Facebook but hanging babies? Perfectly A-OK!
hang.jpg

I reported this video way back in august 2017. Here's the reply:
facebook.jpg

Forum List

Back