Facing The Racist Negro

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is what we are going to have to do folks. I wrote on this very board a LONG time ago that racists never switched parties but democrats had in fact switched colors. While whites moved into rural areas to build better lives for those residents Negros moved into cities for jobs and better education something long denied them under democrat plantation thinking.

Democrats still had their race based hate heros in the south via George Wallace and Bull Conner but as migration changed the cities from white to negro so democrats needed to switch colors to keep funds flowing to their party. Democrats killed all the independent thinkers on race like King and Evers.

They King and Evers did not buy into the hate agenda and without it democrats do not make any money. They needed people like Al "dead cops" Sharpton. Sharpton has stolen more money and personal freedom FROM negros than any man alive. You are seeing the SAME problem you saw 200 years ago committed by the SAME people.

Democrats 200 years ago where TEACHING un-educated whites to hate negros. Since SWITCHING their hate agenda you see democrats TEACHING un-educated negros to hate whites. They only switched colors NOT tactics. ANYBODY who can figure out how to take the money OUT of being racist would end the democrat party tomorrow because without it they are nothing.

Fury

Fury your OP has some very valid points. I wish the points would be debated but I have a funny feeling that if any attention that is paid to it will be negative and attacks.

I refer to them as 'negroes' now.
They have demanded they be referred to by so many terms I gave up trying to be 'PC'.
If they demand now to be referred to as 'Blacks" and we as "Whites" then I have to use the words "Browns" and "Reds" and "Yellows" to be 'PC' right?
"Hello. This is my neighbor. As you can see he's a 'Yellow".
Ya fucking right!

Also "people of color".

Now, what is the difference between "people of color" and "colored people"?

I just don't get it.

I refer to them as 'negroes' now.
They have demanded they be referred to by so many terms I gave up trying to be 'PC'.
If they demand now to be referred to as 'Blacks" and we as "Whites" then I have to use the words "Browns" and "Reds" and "Yellows" to be 'PC' right?
"Hello. This is my neighbor. As you can see he's a 'Yellow".
Ya fucking right!

These are very hard decisions for you, aren't they?

Also "people of color".

Now, what is the difference between "people of color" and "colored people"?

I just don't get it.
There is nothing to get other than that whatever phrase whites get used to using will become offensive to keep whites feeling like they are wrong and guilty of something.

These are very hard decisions for you, aren't they?

Well, there is nothing difficult in your approach of just letting the PC elites decide your values and allowed language for you, that is for sure.

"Negro"

rofl
Denotes skin color only idiot. Just like ebony.
But that title of your OP was like unearthing one of my mom's old cookbooks from the attic with a picture of a 50's housewife in her apron and swing skirt smiling as she served her family a roasted chicken on a platter.
Gotta get with the times, Fury. I believe they prefer "black" these days.

I was also disappointed that you simply blamed Democrats for the exploding violence we've experienced in the past week. So what's your answer, then? All voting Republican straight down the ticket will solve the problem? Just asking.

"Negro"

rofl

A word Martin Luther King Jr. used with pride.

50 years ago.

Are you over 70 years old?

If what happened or what was said 50 years ago means nothing to you, rename all the streets, buildings and establishments named after Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. to what they used to be called.

If you prefer to be called "AFRICAN-AMERICAN" rather than "negro" go to live in Africa.

Your ancestors may have been brought here in chains, but you have the freedom to go anywhere, do anything you please.

And if you have no provable ancestry linked to slavery not only go back to Africa, but also go and fuck your black self.

Forum List

Back