Fact: Biden is calmly, meticulously humiliating Putin on the world stage

A month too late.
Gotta feed the rope and let them hang themselves in order to have the credibility needed for widespread and sustained support.
Uncle Vlad had plenty of warning. Biden was telling the world our classified intel about Russias movements and intentions. They’ve been spot on and Putin is now suffering global scorn because of it.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. I wonder what would happen if world leaders publicly made that point, too. That would be pretty dramatic, like a freaking movie.

Another historic moment for us. Holy crap. Putin has permanently exposed what he is. This is his legacy. Let's see if anyone in Moscow decides to derail that.
The EU and US are cutting off access to some but not all russian banks to international banking system

its a small step on the right direction but not nearly enough

Biden ain't doing fuckall...lol. It's the Yooks there doing a good job of embarrassing the Ruskis. Biden needs to get his head out of his ass and start airdropping weapons and ammo to the Yooks so they can keep bringing it on.
:eusa_doh:

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Why would you say this? I dont need to argue with people who are wrong. I know Im right and so do fellow Democrats. So what if I dont feel the need to argue with Putin lovers
Do you think the Detroit Lions also won the last Super Bowl?

Are the weapons and ammo in the air, now? Ready to be airdropped to forward friendly forces?

Because if it isn't, Biden is running late AF. What's the hold up?

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. I wonder what would happen if world leaders publicly made that point, too. That would be pretty dramatic, like a freaking movie.

Another historic moment for us. Holy crap. Putin has permanently exposed what he is. This is his legacy. Let's see if anyone in Moscow decides to derail that.
I'm not totally convinced that Putin hasn't gone mad and is operating on fewer faculties than Creepy Joe.

And all you can base this “Ukraine was going to join NATO” fantasy on is the voices in your head.

Where is your evidence Ukraine was being invited into NATO, dumbass?
They weren’t. They don’t yet even qualify. That was Uncle Vlad’s dopey pretext for invasion though.

You aren’t even current to a week ago.

Wow. This is quite a show of historic proportions watching Biden organize and lead the world effort against Putin. Its calm, calculated, meticulous and shrewd. On the level of Churchhill, Lincoln, Washington. THIS folks, this is why Putin did NOT want Biden elected.

Amen! Just imagine if the NaziCon moron was still in the White House...

1645934545248.png

May I please talk to your supervisor there at the DNC troll farm?

Your post fails to meet the minimum requirements for believability, and I was hoping to provide her with some tips on how to mold you into a more effective agent.

TIA.

Wow. This is quite a show of historic proportions watching Biden organize and lead the world effort against Putin. Its calm, calculated, meticulous and shrewd. On the level of Churchhill, Lincoln, Washington. THIS folks, this is why Putin did NOT want Biden elected.
Obvious sarcasm.

The Western world stands united in isolating Putin, now. The entire civilized world displays the Flag of Ukrane in solidarity. This is as united as the Western world has been since WW II.
Goodness, you are actually trying to one-up the op?

The satire meter is already set on 11, child!! I'm aftaid the speakers might blow if you crank it any higher!

Now it looks like we're actually going after Russia's access to SWIFT.

Holy crap. Nice.

Agreed. Damn shame it wasn't our idea. According to everything I've read, the E.U. made the move while Biden was still hmmm-ing and haw-ing about the decision...

But. the important thing is that it is done, in the end it doesn't matter how we get there.

Forum List

Back