Fact: Biden is calmly, meticulously humiliating Putin on the world stage

May I please talk to your supervisor there at the DNC troll farm?

Your post fails to meet the minimum requirements for believability, and I was hoping to provide her with some tips on how to mold you into a more effective agent.

TIA.
Your supervisor is praising Putin. That's not what the DNC supervisor is doing.

Wow. This is quite a show of historic proportions watching Biden organize and lead the world effort against Putin. Its calm, calculated, meticulous and shrewd. On the level of Churchhill, Lincoln, Washington. THIS folks, this is why Putin did NOT want Biden elected.
Delusional....

And Proof positive that going to college does not make one intelligent in any shape, way, or form.

Are the weapons and ammo in the air, now? Ready to be airdropped to forward friendly forces?

Because if it isn't, Biden is running late AF. What's the hold up?
Ha, at least Selensky doesn't have to do Biden a favor first. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Fucking piece of dog shit Trump.

Goodness, you are actually trying to one-up the op?

The satire meter is already set on 11, child!! I'm aftaid the speakers might blow if you crank it any higher!
Going down on Putin too I see. That figures.

Biden has already been paid off--hence his weak ass response and so many dead as Putin felt confident in invading.
"Paid off?" YEA? Got a link? Fuck no. You're just another water boy for Trump and Putin with your fucking lies.

You might wish to talk to somebody about these homoerotic fantasies you keep having, son.
You might wish to talk to somebody about these homoerotic fantasies you keep having, son.
That's your department.
1645937137214.png
1645937215949.png
1645937216133.png
Trump calls the U.S. a stupid country. That must be you too right?

Your supervisor is praising Putin. That's not what the DNC supervisor is doing.
What grade are you in, child?

That one was right up there with "I know what you are, but what am I?"

It is probably a blessing for you that you are just far too stupid to feel embarassment.

What grade are you in, child?

That one was right up there with "I know what you are, but what am I?"

It is probably a blessing for you that you are just far too stupid to feel embarassment.
"I know what you are, but what am I?" I was thinking the same thing about you? Most of us who aren't Trump/Putin apologists want to know?

Forum List

Back