Fact: Biden is calmly, meticulously humiliating Putin on the world stage

Fact.....Biden is calmly and meticulously humiliating himself on the world stage.

Fact: Biden won the election in a landslide.

Fact: Bells rang all over the country, and the world when Trump got his ass kicked.

Fact: Trump will be in prison before he ever becomes president again.

Do you even know how to read a newspaper? Or a history book? Or do you just park yourself in front of the TV and let FOX News and Republican Party tell you what to think?
I read three newspapers a day why?

Facts are facts..

Once again Bill Clinton said the US would protect Ukraine...

Bush Jr did

Obama did not

Trump did

Biden did not

Facts are facts

Not only did he cut our production, he helped Putin to finance his war!! = you lose here it is

Pootey's in a bit of a jam here. Looks like he's bitten off more than he could chew. I think he expected an easier time taking Ukraine and the full support of his people. Now he's looking for an off ramp because he knows he's stepped in it.
Egypt lost the October War but won what they wanted politically. So he could ''lose'' and still get what he wants

As amazing as Ukraine has been, what concerns me is that Putin has completely dropped his shorts on the world stage. When shit goes south for people like that, they can decide they have nothing to lose.

No shit, Sherlock. That was my first thought when Putin warned NATO that Russia is a nuclear power.

Putin is sounding, quite frankly, batshit crazy in his speeches. Reports that Putin avoids people, and is "frightened" of getting covid to the point of not attending any meetings with his advisors, is also disconcerting. Living alone, I've seen the toll lockdowns and "avoiding" people have taken, on myself and others. While I have no idea why he would decide to invade a peaceful neighbour, it is obvious that there are no brakes on this train.

But Putin is also in trouble at home. The Russian people aren't going along with this, and the NATO response has been better than I had ever hoped it could be. Especially in the non-escalation part. At the rate things are going, it's possible the Russians may lay down their arms and refuse to fight. Even in his televised "Security Council" meeting, his closest advisors disagreed with this course.

Of course when a strong man goes down, it creates a power vaccuum, and who knows what kind of person will replace him. Putin has spent the past 20 years ensuring there was no one with the smarts to oust him, and everyone around him is just as evil and corrupt as he is. If Putin fails to take Ukraine, Russia could collapse - again. Never a good thing in a strong military nation with nukes.

Not only did he cut our production, he helped Putin to finance his war!! = you lose here it is

BIDEN DID NOT CUT PRODUCTION. IN A CAPITALIST ECONOMY, THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CONTROL THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION.

PRODUCTION WAS CUT ALL OVER THE WORLD, BECAUSE DEMAND WAS REDUCED DURING THE PANDEMIC, AND THE PRICE HAD FALLED TO UNDER $2 A GALLON IN THE USA. OIL COMPANIES HAD A GLUT OF PRODUCT, SO THEY STOPPED PRODUCING UNTIL DEMAND INCREASED.

THAT'S HOW CAPITALISM WORKS.

BIDEN DID NOT CUT PRODUCTION. IN A CAPITALIST ECONOMY, THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CONTROL THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION.

PRODUCTION WAS CUT ALL OVER THE WORLD, BECAUSE DEMAND WAS REDUCED DURING THE PANDEMIC, AND THE PRICE HAD FALLED TO UNDER $2 A GALLON IN THE USA. OIL COMPANIES HAD A GLUT OF PRODUCT, SO THEY STOPPED PRODUCING UNTIL DEMAND INCREASED.

He cut the pipeline. He cut all kinds of energy production. Don't try that MSM bull shit with me. And he bought oil from Russia

Fact: Bells rang all over the country, and the world when Trump got his ass kicked.

Fact; YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING. Much too esrly in the morning.

Biden Cheated...he couldn't even get people to show up at his rallies. All of his votes showed up in the unsupervised absentee ballots-----

If Biden had more supporters--he would have won more counties than Hilliary did-not less and turn out at the voting precincts would have been higher not lower than trumps.

What they are finding is that illegal orbit voting with "activists" being paid by the number of ballots that they dropped off in orbit voting as they showed up at multiple orbit voting sites (which would not be done by honest voting.)

That rock you live under must be comfortable

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
That rock you live under must be comfortable

These leftists just aren’t too bright. If not for a federal judge, the Biden Administration would be taking much bigger steps to further damage our production.

President Joe Biden on his first day in office restored the climate cost estimate to about $51 per ton of carbon dioxide emissions, after President Donald Trump had reduced the figure to $7 or less per ton. Trump’s estimate included only damages felt in the U.S. versus the global harm previously used by President Barack Obama.

The damage figure uses economic models to capture impacts from rising sea levels, recurring droughts and other consequences of climate change and helps shape rules for oil and gas drilling, automobiles and other industries. Using a higher cost estimate would help justify reductions in planet-warming emissions by making the benefits more likely to outweigh the expenses of complying with new rules.

As usual, Trump was correct. The US can’t bear the burden of this climate change cost(junk) while our main economic competitors ignore it. The cold hard fact is whether or not you believe in climate change, the US CURRENTLY NEEDS oil and natural gas to remain competitive. I have no problem with developing alternatives, but we can’t hamstring ourselves during the development phase of these alternatives. Climate change isn’t #1) at a level that is an immenint threat, despite what the fearmongers may say and #2) can’t be resolved, if at all, unless every single country simultaneously reduces their emissions, which isn’t going to happen.

Biden halts oil, gas leases amid legal fight on climate cost

That was before Ukraine; so what? A lot of countries bought oil from Putin.

That was before Ukraine; so what? A lot of countries bought oil from Putin.
I just ripped you apart with that one. wow. Biden bought oil in 2021 and that gave $$$ to Russia--there is no way around that, so don't try to double talk it. So what if other countries bought it? that is beyond a ridiculous point-it has zero meaning or relevancy.

Forum List

Back