Fact: Biden is calmly, meticulously humiliating Putin on the world stage

That was before Ukraine; so what? A lot of countries bought oil from Putin.

That was before Ukraine; so what? A lot of countries bought oil from Putin.
Of course that was before! yes, so it gave $$$$ to Russia before the invasion. It was last year--when they were deciding and planning to invade!!!! They just didn't decide to invade last week. They got that $$$$ and sold oil to the US

So an oil discovery in the last few months of the Trump Presidency is what caused invading Ukraine to not be a priority until over a year into your Vegetable Messiah’s regime? :cuckoo:

Connect those dots for us, if you can. This should be a hoot.
What oil discovery is that?

So you claim Putin must have his assets taken and used for rebuilding. While cheering as Iran got cash given to them for terroristic acts that killed Americans and damaged cities. So America can’t take Iranian money for rebuilding and damages, but you want Ukraine and the world to take Putin’s for that reason. Hypocrite much?
You're stupid. That money belonged to Iran.

Biden helped to cause the problem by cutting our energy production

It is truly amazing how many of you sheep believe this talking point.

Yellow dot is Feb 2021. Is US oil production up or down since then?

1645975684895.png

Golfing Gator and Biden helped to finance Putin's Invasion -so double dumbfk up by Biden

Golfing Gator and Biden helped to finance Putin's Invasion -so double dumbfk up by Biden

I missed your threads whining about this when Russia imports went up 39% under Trump.

But at least you have moved on from the lie that oil production has been cut in this country since 2021

I missed your threads whining about this when Russia imports went up 39% under Trump.

But at least you have moved on from the lie that oil production has been cut in this country since 2021
They just blink and move on as if they never saw that

I just ripped you apart with that one. wow. Biden bought oil in 2021 and that gave $$$ to Russia--there is no way around that, so don't try to double talk it. So what if other countries bought it? that is beyond a ridiculous point-it has zero meaning or relevancy.
You didn’t rip anything apart except your own credibility.

It’s not Biden’s fault any more than it is Queen Elizabeth’s fault.

So I guess you’re a Trump guy who thinks Putin’s invasion was “genius”.

jet57 there is no problem with praising the enemy's tactics, etc. The attack on 9-11 was brilliant. The attack on Pearl Harbor was brilliant. The German French Campaign was brilliant, defeating 2 of the most powerful nation's armies ''quickly'' .
You are trying to deny the undeniable - just like OJ and Biden does. You are just like your Fuhrer Biden -you lie and deny

Forum List

Back