Fact: Biden is calmly, meticulously humiliating Putin on the world stage

BIDEN DID NOT CUT PRODUCTION. IN A CAPITALIST ECONOMY, THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CONTROL THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION.

PRODUCTION WAS CUT ALL OVER THE WORLD, BECAUSE DEMAND WAS REDUCED DURING THE PANDEMIC, AND THE PRICE HAD FALLED TO UNDER $2 A GALLON IN THE USA. OIL COMPANIES HAD A GLUT OF PRODUCT, SO THEY STOPPED PRODUCING UNTIL DEMAND INCREASED.

THAT'S HOW CAPITALISM WORKS.
Putting your obvious lies in bold doesn’t make them true.

He cut the pipeline. He cut all kinds of energy production. Don't try that MSM bull shit with me. And he bought oil from Russia
I know this is what your propagandists are telling you rubes, but Biden actually signed more drilling leases than any president since Bush.

More than Trump.

Oil production has steadily climbed since Biden took office.

I'm sorry to smash your bizarre delusions with facts, but I can't help myself.

Once again, you prove you're a COMPLETE IDIOT.

I guess you forgot how all of the NATO leaders laughed in Trump's face when he said that, because IT WAS COMPLETE MADE UP. THE NATO LEADERS OWED NOTHING, AND NEARLY ALL WERE SPENDING AT THE RATES REQUIRED BY THE NATO AGREEMENT.

IF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN IN YOUR FUCKBOI HEAD, YOU'D KNOW THAT, BUT YOU'RE TOO BUSY PULLING ON YOUR ANGRY INCH, TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
Shut the fuck up you uneducated asshole. The other NATO nations had no intention of ever paying their OBLIGATIONS to the organization. Just sponging off the U.S. as usual. You’re too busy blowing your dictator wanna be to ever tell the truth.

I am curious to have this oil production bullshit connection to the invasion of Ukraine explained to me by one of the tards.

Putin's economy is nosediving, and it is going to get even worse. The ruble is going to be worthless and the Russian stock market has crashed and will sink even further.

Traitor Trump's true love has fucked up bigly.

I am curious to have this oil production bullshit connection to the invasion of Ukraine explained to me by one of the tards.
"Dan Bongino said it"

"Tucker Carlson said it"

"Some guy whose name I don't remember on Fox and Friends said it"

There's your explanation. The complete, start-to-finish explanation for the stupidity pouring from their pieholes today.

Hope you weren't expecting anything better.

The West has tied the hands of Russia's central bank, rendering it powerless to prevent a catastrophic run on the ruble and the banking system when markets open Monday.

Two days after President Vladimir Putin launched his invasion Ukraine, the EU, the U.S., the U.K. and Canada all imposed sweeping restrictions on the Russian central bank that effectively prevent it from deploying its $630 billion in international reserves to mitigate the impact of other Western sanctions.

"This is a kind of financial nuclear bomb that is falling on Russia," said Sergei Aleksashenko, a former deputy finance minister and deputy central bank governor, in a video blog.

Imperialist Putin needed that $630 billion to prosecute his war.

I wonder what the Russian troops will do when they stop getting paid.

The dollar was up more than 10% against the Russian currency as the day began, sending the ruble to its lowest level ever against the dollar. Moscow’s main equities index, the MOEX, fell as much as 45% after trading was temporarily suspended shortly after opening, its worst one-day drop on record.

The ruble was trading at 89.89 to the dollar at 8:40 a.m. in Moscow, with the greenback up 10.45% against it from the previous day. The ruble pared some of its losses later in the day, trading at 87.53 to the dollar just after 7 p.m. local time.

The MOEX was trading roughly 33% lower at that time, while Russia’s dollar-denominated RTS index was down more than 38%.

Yeah, I was just thinking that. People are already forming long lines at ATMs and the banks aren't even open yet.
Yep.

Putin, much like Trump, is a malignant and sociopathic narcissist.

To him, the Russian people are just objects. He does not care about their welfare.

He cares about the welfare of Russia, and he sees himself as being Russia.

Just how "America First" in Trump's mind is equivalent to "Trump first".

Right now, putin's personal legacy as a Czar is all that matters to him. The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

I know this is what your propagandists are telling you rubes, but Biden actually signed more drilling leases than any president since Bush.

More than Trump.

Oil production has steadily climbed since Biden took office.

I'm sorry to smash your bizarre delusions with facts, but I can't help myself.
Biden is cutting energy production. You people will believe anything. Just like Joe will lie about anything--and he does-all the time

Biden is cutting energy production. You people will believe anything. Just like Joe will lie about anything--and he does-all the time
Oh look, idiotic lies you don't understand, parroted from people who butter their bread with your gullibility and aggressive ignorance.

Forum List

Back