Fact check: Trump litters his weekend tweetstorm with bizarre false claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our president is NOT WELL and his weekend Twitterstorm proves it! :icon_rolleyes:

Washington (CNN)After walking out of Friday's coronavirus briefing without taking questions, President Donald Trump embarked on one of his more noteworthy weekend tweetstorms.​
It went like his tweetstorms usually do.​
There was self-pity and self-aggrandizement. There were grievances and attacks. And, as is the case so often, there was outlandish dishonesty.​
Trump tweeted and retweeted more than 35 times apiece on Saturday and Sunday -- including six deleted tweets recorded by Trump-tracking website Factba.se. His messages were littered with false claims, some of them downright bizarre. Here are fact-checks of the lowlights:​

CNN fact check?! Seriously?
A CNN “fact check” from four months ago, for Tweets he supposedly did yesterday.

That’s how fake Dr.Love’s posts are.

Considering CNN and you as the source.... It's more political fakery coming from the PMS/DSA Commie Left.

Did you READ his weekend tweets, many of which were deleted after the fact? Fuck CNN, the tweets speak for themselves. Our president is NOT WELL.

@realDonaldTrump

·
4h

If I didn’t INSIST on having the National Guard activate and go into Kenosha, Wisconsin, there would be no Kenosha right now. Also, there would have been great death and injury. I want to thank Law Enforcement and the National Guard. I will see you on Tuesday!

Rump has NO say in sending in the National Guard unless they are Nationalized and at that point they are no longer National Guard. They become US Military Assets and are forbidden to be used as police assets without either the express permission of either the Governor of the State of the United States Congress. It was the Governors call to send in HIS National Guard. He more or less told Rump to stop meddling. If I were Rump, I would be very careful about going into Kenosha right now. It's pretty damned hot. The same goes for Portland. His meddling is making things a lot hotter than they should be.

Gateway Pundit - SERIOUSLY? :auiqs.jpg:

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back