FACT: Democrats Won’t Be Able to Deny Joe Biden’s Role in Hunter’s Deals After Devin Archer Testifies

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
  • Banned
Yet, they will undoubtedly claim that Devon Archer, Gal Luft, and Tony Bobulinski including the now notorious Hunter`s laptop are liars or fakes.
And here we go! The threats!

Quote:
Archer refused to comment yesterday, but a close associate said he is testifying because he believes it is his “civic duty.”

He has “nothing to hide, no revenge to enact nor anyone to protect other than his family and he feels he has been handcuffed. In a forum where he has immunity he can at least start to speak truth.”

Since news broke that Archer would testify before the Republican-controlled committee, his family has been receiving death threats and warnings to “keep your mouth shut.”

Hopefully Devin Archer will be well protected with security and is staying at an undisclosed location. His testimony is going to be catastrophic for Joe and Hunter.

Is that the same Devon Archer that did time for fraud?

Is that the same Devon Archer that did time for fraud?

He hasn't done any time, yet. But he can name names of exactly who was in meetings or was on conference calls with the crackhead and xiden a total of about 2 dozen times. Try reading the NY Post reporting.

Last edited:
Yet, they will undoubtedly claim that Devon Archer, Gal Luft, and Tony Bobulinski including the now notorious Hunter`s laptop are liars or fakes.
Of course, they will. I'm not sure why they even bother at this point. They know as well as everyone else that average Americans understand what those sleazy fooks are up to. I guess it's just the inherent arrogance of these prigs on the Left that causes them to want to lie and look down the nose. Disgusting liars, the lot of 'em.

I guess you're right. He's better than the Chinese spy. lol

I just wonder how long it will take for horseface's stepson to be dragged in. He was tied to the crackhead before Burisma.

The big question now is whether or not Devon Archer will make it testify before Congress, or will be suicided in jail.

Hopefully Devin Archer will be well protected with security and is staying at an undisclosed location. His testimony is going to be catastrophic for Joe and Hunter.

They will keep denying it

So Archer has confirmed what every American has known from tbe start - Joe zbid4n has lied his old, wrinkled ass off when he said he never asked Hunter about gis business dealings, didn't know what Hu tet was doing, and wasn't involved.

Even snowflakes, gaslighting trolls, and bots have known from the start.

Let the Impeachment investigation begin!

363375665_704404208457823_2054365028603186573_n.jpg

Not so, because Xiden has an ace in the hole
BIDEN 2.jpg

It's BS, you know as well as I do Biden took the phone calls to demonstrate ONLY influence. And as a result Hunter rec'd millions within days of Biden's presentation on many occasions by many foreigners. In many instances Biden took direct action in trade for his son's "employment". Including a hostage payment to Ukraine, which is ironic because Trump did less to the same and was impeached for it.

So rich too. TDS over Ukraine and impeached. Biden did worse and you guys give it a thumb's up. Does that make sense? Leftists dream things up, there's no explanation for any of it short they're hiding something.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back