Factcheck

From the link:

Clinton rejected Trump’s border security proposal, saying, “We will not build a wall.” As a senator, however, Clinton voted for and supported legislation to add more fencing along the southern border.

To add the DNC put up a fence to keep the peasants away from their party!

The far left political elite do not care about you only about their history and legacy.

Let's dispense with the together talk too, although I doubt the fact checker will do that. Obama said flat out, I won you lost, not exactly bipartisan. Obamacare was conceived and passed without any republican input or vote, a first for any piece of major legislation. Likewise the one person is not king in America. Obamas famous line when he couldn't get his way with immigration was, I have a phone and a pen. It is also a fact that Obama made a habit of ignoring his advisors and doing only what he wanted to do, as many former sec. Of defense have testifies to. There are more holes in the dems speeches at the convention than in Swiss cheese, but the press will not out them.

Did anyone else hear Hilary say she would be our champion in her speech. Wonder where she got that line from. Any reports on that plagiarism this morning?

Forum List

Back