Factory construction booming under Joe!

If you want to know how you, and idiots like you, got us there...

A Handy Source of Fiscal Data, or "How Their Naked Ears Were Tortured By The Horseman's Ruthless Cipherin"

Limit your comments to the facts.

Your claim was that Clinton, not Gingrich, deserved credit for the prosperity of the 1990s.

Who shut the government down in 1995? Why? What did that accomplish?

The real truth is that you were torched on that issue, and hence responded by changing the subject...

Your claim was that Clinton, not Gingrich, deserved credit for the prosperity of the 1990s.

Who shut the government down in 1995? Why? What did that accomplish?

The real truth is that you were torched on that issue, and hence responded by changing the subject...
Your claim was that Clinton, not Gingrich, deserved credit for the prosperity of the 1990s
Yes...it is true.

To learn that will require you to do some math....which you will decline to do.

When I do so on your behalf, I will be lying..

Blather, rinse, rebleat

So why do Dem Administrations achieve higher levels of growth while reducing deficits?
Democrats reduce deficits by spending obscene amounts early in their administration. As continued spending at such obscene levels is unrealistic, each succeeding year is a cut. You folks simply ignore the massive spending to begin with.

Democrats reduce deficits by spending obscene amounts early in their administration. As continued spending at such obscene levels is unrealistic, each succeeding year is a cut. You folks simply ignore the massive spending to begin with.
Can you post an example?

Nobody claimed Biden reduced deficits his first year, he spent like drunken sailor. Only after that obscene spending was there talk about deficit reduction. You can't really be that dense, can you?
Stop with the fucking wordy things and post the fucking years.

Biden achieves another big win: Global wealth fell last year for the first time since the financial crisis of 2008. Way to go Biden/Dems you idiots. Inflation was the key driver of the decline. Not surprised I paid a whopping $5.38 a gallon for Biden gas today with the latest price increase.

China's GDP growth rate is 5.2%

Tater has us limping along at 1.6%.

And citygator thinks Tater is WINNING!
Lowest inflation and highest GDP in the western world. I’d say he is winning.

By the way … Trump never beat China’s growth rate so wtf are you even complaining about?

IMG_0213.jpeg

Lowest inflation and highest GDP in the western world. I’d say he is winning.

By the way … Trump never beat China’s growth rate so wtf are you even complaining about?

View attachment 815419

Um, YOU brought up China in YOUR OP, Stupid.

What a moron you are.

Forum List

Back