Factory discards CV-19 test swabs after maskless Trump visit

I laugh at Rick Wilson
Everyone should.

Yeah, you probably also laugh at our generals like Powell, Mullen & Mattis in addition to GWB (who hates your Donnie) - HUNDREDS of well known conservatives and hundreds of thousands of other REAL conservatives who held their noses and voted for his fat ass last time but won't be making THAT mistake again.

Have a good time! :cool-45:

No one that you named is Conservative
Try again.

If you believe Donnie is a Republican OR a Conservative - Then I cannot help

What a selfish bastard. I'd suggest that they send him the bill - But his check would likely bounce :mad:

A medical swab manufacturer was forced to discard coronavirus testing swabs following Donald Trump‘s visit to its Maine facility, according to USA Today.​
While workers in lab coats and personal protective equipment worked on the factory floor during the president’s visit to Puritan Medical Products on Friday, Mr Trump — who did not wear a mask — walked through the facility and visited with workers.​
Puritan’s marketing manager for the company told USA Today that the factory was in “limited” operation during the president’s tour and “swabs produced during that time will be discarded”.​

480f1f0c-2fc6-4e88-9425-b1cd7d710bdb-AP_Virus_Outbreak_Trump_1.jpg
He is such an unthinking jerk. Great picture. Ought to be a campaign ad.
He is tested daily and is negative. Leftist narrative and you fell for it. Tsk tsk tsk, White.

He's not falling for it, he is pushing it.
He simply hates President Trump.
Which is itself is insanity. Pushing illogical ideas is stupid

Some folks lack integrity.

I laugh at Rick Wilson
Everyone should.

Yeah, you probably also laugh at our generals like Powell, Mullen & Mattis in addition to GWB (who hates your Donnie) - HUNDREDS of well known conservatives and hundreds of thousands of other REAL conservatives who held their noses and voted for his fat ass last time but won't be making THAT mistake again.

Try again.

He has Governed Conservatively -
I don't need or want your help.

I laugh at Rick Wilson
Everyone should.

Try again.

Donnie has blown up the debt and deficit and killed probably 50,000 of our citizens thanks to his Dithering in January, February and half of March. In addition, he's lied to us over 17,000 times and endlessly abused his power while acting like a freaking DICK-tater.

If that's "governing conservatively" in your world, you actually DO need my help ;)

What a selfish bastard. I'd suggest that they send him the bill - But his check would likely bounce :mad:

A medical swab manufacturer was forced to discard coronavirus testing swabs following Donald Trump‘s visit to its Maine facility, according to USA Today.​
While workers in lab coats and personal protective equipment worked on the factory floor during the president’s visit to Puritan Medical Products on Friday, Mr Trump — who did not wear a mask — walked through the facility and visited with workers.​
Puritan’s marketing manager for the company told USA Today that the factory was in “limited” operation during the president’s tour and “swabs produced during that time will be discarded”.​

He is tested daily and is negative. Leftist narrative and you fell for it. Tsk tsk tsk, White.

You're a tRump supporter. Kindly do NOT talk about "integrity" :~)

Sorry Zog. Didn't see your post. What does tested daily have to do with it? If a doctor was tested and not found to have some kind of infection, would you let him in a clean room/ operating room to cut on you mother or kid or even observe without mask and gloves, picking up stuff, picking his nose with swabs laying around. Did you take health?

You're a tRump supporter. Kindly do NOT talk about "integrity" :~)
You wrote "tRump"...are we judging one another now? I am a Trump supporter. So now that means I don't have integrity? Is this you, Joe Biden?

Sorry Zog. Didn't see your post. What does tested daily have to do with it? If a doctor was tested and not found to have some kind of infection, would you let him in a clean room/ operating room to cut on you mother or kid or even observe without mask and gloves, picking up stuff, picking his nose with swabs laying around. Did you take health?
Its different. He is not cutting anyone open. He doesn't have the disease so he cannot spread it. If this was pre COVID no one would care and now we have gone over the top. I recovered in early April and people still ask me how I feel? WTF? This isn't AIDS. It is a cold but the media brainwashed us. When people ask me now, I tell them this isn't leprosy and they get all offended and then I roll my eyes and walk away. I no longer tolerate ignorance and believing what the lying media tells you as facts.

I laugh at Rick Wilson
Everyone should.

Try again.

Donnie has blown up the debt and deficit and killed probably 50,000 of our citizens thanks to his Dithering in January, February and half of March. In addition, he's lied to us over 17,000 times and endlessly abused his power while acting like a freaking DICK-tater.

If that's "governing conservatively" in your world, you actually DO need my help ;)

Poor Bubble People.
The Debt was Blown up by Congress -
Do you know what percentage of the Budget is actually discretionary spending?
President Trump was one of the first people in the US to recognize the Covid threat and acted on it - even while being impeached/Fighting off coup attempt.
His actions have saved 95% of those estimated to die.
You've lied more than he has.
He is the Anthesis of a dictator - that's one reason why The Swamp hates him.

I laugh at Rick Wilson
Everyone should.

Try again.

Poor Bubble People.
The Debt was Blown up by Congress -
Do you know what percentage of the Budget is actually discretionary spending?
President Trump was one of the first people in the US to recognize the Covid threat and acted on it - even while being impeached/Fighting off coup attempt.
His actions have saved 95% of those estimated to die.
You've lied more than he has.
He is the Anthesis of a dictator - that's one reason why The Swamp hates him.

The Trump White House IS the freaking swamp.
How many of his campaign aides and staffers are being investigated, in jail or heading that way.
Impeached Donnie will have Tricky Dick beat by MILES by the time this shit-show is over.
Oh, and it's spelled ANTITHESIS

41gz7b.jpg

Its different. He is not cutting anyone open. He doesn't have the disease so he cannot spread it. If this was pre COVID no one would care and now we have gone over the top. I recovered in early April and people still ask me how I feel? WTF? This isn't AIDS. It is a cold but the media brainwashed us. When people ask me now, I tell them this isn't leprosy and they get all offended and then I roll my eyes and walk away. I no longer tolerate ignorance and believing what the lying media tells you as facts.

You do this all the time. Compare YOUR experience to that of everyone else. Dishonest my friend.

What a fuckin oaf

Not different. Basic health, although trump doesn't understand that kind of thing. Glad you have recovered. You are a statistic. I am not. Hope the aids thing is working out. Glad you know the difference between Covid-19 and leprosy. Don't be offended if people ask you how you are feeling, after they find out or you tell them you have recovered from it. They just care that you are OK, though they probably haven't read your message board stuff. I read all your stuff and I am still glad you are over it. I do some eye rolling, myself. :cool:

You do this all the time. Compare YOUR experience to that of everyone else. Dishonest my friend.
Why not? I live it. I can opine honestly.

Not different. Basic health, although trump doesn't understand that kind of thing. Glad you have recovered. You are a statistic. I am not. Hope the aids thing is working out. Glad you know the difference between Covid-19 and leprosy. Don't be offended if people ask you how you are feeling, after they find out or you tell them you have recovered from it. They just care that you are OK, though they probably haven't read your message board stuff. I read all your stuff and I am still glad you are over it. I do some eye rolling, myself. :cool:
They ask because they are ignorant. Do you ask those who recovered from the flu 7 weeks ago, how they feel? Ignorance is not bliss.

You would have thought they would say "hey, we have to destroy these if you go in there without a mask". That seems like an awfully big oversight if destroying those is the procedure when someone without a mask enters.

meanwhile his mindless sycophants SWOON when he is near!

the females even say "he can grab MY pussy! cuz I am a WHORE!"

grabpussy.jpg

Agree, I like Zog and sincerely expressed my concern when he told us about it. One should take that as a compliment that they care enough to ask. Rolling one's eyes and walking away wouldn't engender positive feelings.

You're right about clean rooms also. I understand that these facilities would consider it a compliment that the POTUS would visit, but they are violating protocol.

I was in the commercial industrial water treatment biz for 15 years. One of the things we did was ultra pure water treatment systems for medical, drug and chip manufacturers. I had to put on the booties, gloves and mask every time I walked into a clean room.

Donald is just a vain, selfish prick.

They ask because they are ignorant. Do you ask those who recovered from the flu 7 weeks ago, how they feel? Ignorance is not bliss.

How many times need we tell you that this is NOT the flu and we have no vaccine? :confused:

Proves that everything and everywhere Trump goes turns to shit.
A lot of people see who turns things to shit.

Forum List

Back