Facts About Judaism

Why do you keep dropping the “O” in G-d?
This is not something that is touted as law. It's a personal choice of respect to not use one of our L-rd's names in an arena that can bring actions of disrespect to same.
You mean blasphemy......it doesn't deter you from claiming to know Gods mind. Telling us all exactly what he means, in your holier than thou lectures.

This is not something that is touted as law. It's a personal choice of respect to not use one of our L-rd's names in an arena that can bring actions of disrespect to same.
You mean blasphemy......it doesn't deter you from claiming to know Gods mind. Telling us all exactly what he means, in your holier than thou lectures.
'Love' demands actions. It is more than a word. It needs to be expressed and shown and done so differently with the many and varied aspects to love. Hebrew has different forms of expressing love in different ways, just like other languages do...
in your holier than thou lectures.

Clearly you are one who likes to create their own platform. I just circumvent those and it's not very difficult.

'Love' demands actions. It is more than a word. It needs to be expressed and shown and done so differently with the many and varied aspects to love. Hebrew has different forms of expressing love in different ways, just like other languages do...

Clearly you are one who likes to create their own platform. I just circumvent those and it's not very difficult.
You as usual make no attempt to answer what you were asked!

By claiming to know the mind of God you blaspheme. You are a Heretic!

You claim that I claim to know something that is unknown.

But if it is unknown, then by definition your claim is preposterous.

You are lost somewhere between insanity and indoctrination.

Enjoy.

Enjoy.
I don't claim to know the mind of God but then I'm not a blaspheming Heretic.

Enjoy.

You claim that I claim to know the mind of G-d while I claim that your claim has no standing since you don't know my mind.

So you regurgitate the same proposal I just showed for an insane one.

Not well done.

Yes, I try to use words that are understood at the English level when using these forums and it would be seen by some as divisive
In English, a "bar" and a "bat" are both heavy things that hit hard. I don't know how only 0.2% of any given population can have such wild parties in the same parts of town that are now afflicted by Antifa, BLM, corrupt cops, rioting, looting, and arson. There's a steaming pile of bullshit straight out of City Hall, and all of a sudden people are Jewish and screaming anti-Semitism even if they've never been to a synagogue in their lives, and I don't think they're patronizing Christian churches either with all this COVID-19 business. I'm staying away from these places, too. There's a lady and someone is serving hard drinks and pressing heavy felony charges out of left field for criminal trespass, loitering, etc. for no apparent valid legal reason: just because they don't like someone, or they're not friends, or whatever.

There is no word "love" in Hebrew.
Ah-ha-cah means "give".
By studying and acting according to God's instructions, we are giving our will to God.
And that's fine. However, there is joyful, loving giving. But giving can also be a cause for resentment. Alimony, for example, or time doing chores when one would rather be elsewhere, doing something different. People who love are a giving people--it is part and parcel of who they are.
Giving 1/10th of one's income is one of the 613 Connections.
I don't want to spend eternity with only 1/613th of my soul connected to God.

It is impossible to know The Creator's mind, only His manifestation.
Elokhim, expressed in the KJV of the Bible as God, is the power of Physics...you screw up, you cause a disturbance in the creation.

Enjoy.
Can you define a Heretic based on your specific relationship with God?

Ropey nice to see You around, long time no see.

How are Slihot in Jerusalem?

And you as well, rylah.

I've never seen it this alive in my time. Redemption is crossing a lot of boundaries and the boundaries are firming up like I've never seen before. People are travelling in droves. Eager to learn and the conversion plot has been overthrown from without. Tours are reopening and are opened Safed, Peki’in, Tiberias, and Bnei Brak as well.

All is well with you, I am seeing?

And you as well, rylah.

I've never seen it this alive in my time. Redemption is crossing a lot of boundaries and the boundaries are firming up like I've never seen before. People are travelling in droves. Eager to learn and the conversion plot has been overthrown from without. Tours are reopening and are opened Safed, Peki’in, Tiberias, and Bnei Brak as well.

Speaking of conversion, my particular community seems to be a magnet for marriages where at least one is a convert.

I have a feeling that most believers of all don't want to pass a single day in this life only being connected 1/613th to God, let alone eternity. My thought, and my experience is that even though we can only manage a fraction of God's will for us, of God's faith in us, it is His power, not ours, that is going to bring us the rest of the way to Him. Fortunately, God is so very good at meeting us where we are, and then bringing us in the rest of the way. No matter where we are; no matter what faith.

Yes, I try to use words that are understood at the English level when using these forums and it would be seen by some as divisive
In English, a "bar" and a "bat" are both heavy things that hit hard. I don't know how only 0.2% of any given population can have such wild parties in the same parts of town that are now afflicted by Antifa, BLM, corrupt cops, rioting, looting, and arson. There's a steaming pile of bullshit straight out of City Hall, and all of a sudden people are Jewish and screaming anti-Semitism even if they've never been to a synagogue in their lives, and I don't think they're patronizing Christian churches either with all this COVID-19 business. I'm staying away from these places, too. There's a lady and someone is serving hard drinks and pressing heavy felony charges out of left field for criminal trespass, loitering, etc. for no apparent valid legal reason: just because they don't like someone, or they're not friends, or whatever.

This has happened before. The "Weathermen Underground" is a research and reference point.

That's why the outcome is pretty well known.

The other side runs on hope and dreams.

And you as well, rylah.

Speaking of conversion, my particular community seems to be a magnet for marriages where at least one is a convert.

Do you live in the belly of the beast?

And you as well, rylah.

No.

I have a feeling that most believers of all don't want to pass a single day in this life only being connected 1/613th to God, let alone eternity. My thought, and my experience is that even though we can only manage a fraction of God's will for us, of God's faith in us, it is His power, not ours, that is going to bring us the rest of the way to Him. Fortunately, God is so very good at meeting us where we are, and then bringing us in the rest of the way. No matter where we are; no matter what faith.
I think he's joking.

There is only give and take. G-d gives, we take. If we can leave this life with giving more to it that is of the commandments, then we might be able to leave it better than we came into it. That's about it.

Think its spelt Selichot or Slichot from the hebrew selichah .
Sorry but I' a stickler for historical accuracy!

And you as well, rylah.

No.

Oh, Chabad?

Forum List

Back