Facts About The Ahmaud Arbery Case: Racism? Seems Not.

The thread title claims it wasn’t racist. The facts show it was.

It says no such thing.

I've forced you to backtrack on your claim about me stating that.

Anything else you'd like to retract???

Let's prove you a lying racist: provide the 'facts' that make the charges racist.

You are simply one more of the herd that Coulter mocked:
"Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”

America is really tired of your sort.

You also said it wasn’t racist. And I think we now know it was. In addition to the plate with the confederate flag, we have the statements where Travis and Greg called Arbery a N****r. Hardly the phrase uttered by a person who views Blacks as equals.
Only idiots like think that if someone says the word "n!gger" that means they are racist. Most people are much more intelligent than you and know that it means no such thing.

Same thing with the Georgia state flag.

Only idiots like think that if someone says the word "n!gger" that means they are racist. Most people are much more intelligent than you and know that it means no such thing.

Same thing with the Georgia state flag.

Do you use the N word?

Do you use the N word?

Do you use the N word?

What if he does???

Let's review what is real, and what is window dressing:

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Our Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

You're too stupid to see the difference.

The jury just requested to see the video evidence of when Arbery ran up and attacked Travis again. That's the same thing that they jury did in the Rittenhouse trial just before his acquittal.

The video shows Arbery attack Travis and get shot while trying to steal his shotgun. It proves that Travis fired his weapon in self defense.

This is a good sign for Travis.
Nope, the video shows Travis pulled the trigger with the shotgun extended out and pointed at Arbery.

I don’t think so. The video shows Travis position himself to stop Arbery. It shows Arbery cut right to go around the truck and then Travis move to again intercept Arbery.
Bullshit. Travis was in no position to intercept Arbery when Arbery cut left and attacked Travis.

You're as fucking delusional as that schizo, Ahmaud Arbery.

I bet you're also under the stupid delusion that George Zimmerman, a middle aged short chubby guy, somehow chased down Trayvon Martin, a 17 year old 6 foot tall wide receiver.

Last edited:
What if he does???

Let's review what is real, and what is window dressing:

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Our Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

You're too stupid to see the difference.

No one in my circle uses the N word.. Its strictly used by white trash.

Do you use the N word?
I sure do use the word n!gger. Got a problem with that, moron? I don't limit words in my vocabulary simply because idiots think it's not PC to use them. I'm not a PC type of guy.

Fuck those idiots. They're just whiney little kunts.

Last edited:
I sure do. I don't limit words in my vocabulary simply because idiots think it's not PC to use them. I'm not a PC type of guy.

Fuck those idiots. They're just whiney little kunts.

No wonder you're Trump fan.. BTW, he turned on Don jr for connecting him to the Parnel campaign in Florida.

It says no such thing.

I've forced you to backtrack on your claim about me stating that.

Anything else you'd like to retract???

Let's prove you a lying racist: provide the 'facts' that make the charges racist.

You are simply one more of the herd that Coulter mocked:
"Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”

America is really tired of your sort.

The thread title.

They used racial terms to describe Arbery. Fact.

Let’s see if that is racist shall we?

Use of that term in a work place is proof of harassment and a hostile work environment. Companies are sued for not protecting the employees from such behavior. People are fired for it.

So I can say that factually. It is Racist to describe someone with those terms.

And the fact that those terms were used was entered into evidence during the trial. So yes. We have proof of racism.

But there is more. Again facts.

Your often quoted out of context Officer Rash.

He testified that they had video of a White Couple carrying a bag of property from English’s house. He also testified that this couple was White.

They had video of a White Male stealing from another address. A White Male.

This is why Arbery wasn’t a suspect in these crimes. The Police knew that the few burglaries were committed by Whites.

Yet it was the Black Guy they set off in pursuit of. Not the Whites who were actually stealing. Why? Why not get a description of the actual bad guys? Because Father and Son decided it was the Black Guy.

So factually. We have to conclude that there is a lot more evidence supporting the claim of Racism and not. A preponderance of evidence in fact.

Bullshit. Travis was in no position to intercept Arbery when Arbery cut left and attacked Travis.

You're as fucking delusional as that schizo, Ahmaud Arbery.

I bet you're also under the stupid delusion that George Zimmerman, a middle aged short chubby guy, somehow chased down Trayvon Martin, a 17 year old 6 foot tall wide receiver.

Travis was armed. By his own testimony he stepped out of the truck to stop Arbery and expected compliance by scaring him with the gun.

Now tell me why that isn’t aggravated assault.

1. We've all pretty much been appraised of the facts of the Rittenhouse case....but this HLN attorney discusses facts of which very few knew of the Arbery Trial.....begins at 6:30 of the vid.

Before the Verdict: NYC Trial Attorney Misty Marris​

2. Based on the (biased) news reporting, this was an open and shut case of armed white racist vigilances chasing down an innocent black jogger....and shooting him.
Now it comes down to a question of whether a citizens arrest was legal in this case.
Evidence now appears to strengthen the view that Arbery was engaged in some sort of criminal acts.
The statute in Georgia requires a reasonable suspicion that a felony had been committed.

3. Testimony of Robert Rash, a Glynn County police officer, ...Arbery had been caught five times, on camera, at a house under construction, where material had been stolen.

There is body cam footage from the officer, talking with the defendants about what was known....that Arbery had been at the site of thefts five times, and told by the officer that the individual in the five vids had been trespassing "or maybe something more"....a possible felony.

4. There is body cam vid of Officer Rash in that house, at night, gun drawn......making clear that this is a serious crime.....police looking for the individual seen on the vids.....who ended up being identified as Arbery. This is a serious crime....burglary....and something the defendants knew when they intercepted Arbery.
The defendants were told 'if you see this guy, call the police'.....which seems to fit the Georgia statute for citizen's arrest.

5. In the vid one of the defendants states that he had seen Arbery before and believes he was armed....."a new narrative which supports the McMichael's side of the case...."
A game changer: now there are facts, information, testimony and body cam video.

6. To use the 'citizen's arrest law' the defense needs to show justification based on the preponderance of the evidence, the slightest bit over 50%......not 'beyond a reasonable doubt.'
If there was a reasonable suspicion that a crime had been committed, and they could use police body cam footage to show it was information that they knew at the time, then the 'Citizen's Arrest Law' is applicable....

7. "There have not been any racial sluts toward Arbery....they called him a joker and a rat...on body cam footage....."

Rather than race, the ubiquitous claim by the party of racism, why are so many of the Democrat's heroes felons, criminals, assaulters....?????

Fat hillbilly murderer, standingover the dead body with the police:

"FUCKING N*****"

/thread

Fat hillbilly murderer, standingover the dead body with the police:

"FUCKING N*****"

/thread
I don't believe that happened.

The only person who said that was Bryan.

But Bryan was at least 90 feet away.

And Bryan never said that initially. In fact, the first time he made that claim came only after he too was indicted on related charges.

And Greg McMichael was on the phone with 911 when that was purportedly said. The phone was either still on him or he may have left it in the truck; but either way, still closer to Travis and Arbery than Bryan was. And no such slur was heard on the 911 recording, which lasted some 5 minutes though only about the first 30 seconds were released to the public.

And lastly, police were on the scene right after the shooting. One cop was so close, he was already driving down Satilla Drive and heard the shots about a block away.

You're simply lying again, as usual.

In your experience, can pointing a gun at somebody de-escalate a situation?" his defense attorney, Jason Sheffield, asked.

"Yes," McMichael answered.

"How so?"

"If you pull a weapon on someone, from what I've learned in my training, usually that caused people to back off or to realize what's happening" and comply with orders, McMichael said.

So who is lying?

Oh that is right. All that matters is the video. Idiot.

The thread title.

They used racial terms to describe Arbery. Fact.

Let’s see if that is racist shall we?

Use of that term in a work place is proof of harassment and a hostile work environment. Companies are sued for not protecting the employees from such behavior. People are fired for it.

So I can say that factually. It is Racist to describe someone with those terms.

And the fact that those terms were used was entered into evidence during the trial. So yes. We have proof of racism.

But there is more. Again facts.

Your often quoted out of context Officer Rash.

He testified that they had video of a White Couple carrying a bag of property from English’s house. He also testified that this couple was White.

They had video of a White Male stealing from another address. A White Male.

This is why Arbery wasn’t a suspect in these crimes. The Police knew that the few burglaries were committed by Whites.

Yet it was the Black Guy they set off in pursuit of. Not the Whites who were actually stealing. Why? Why not get a description of the actual bad guys? Because Father and Son decided it was the Black Guy.

So factually. We have to conclude that there is a lot more evidence supporting the claim of Racism and not. A preponderance of evidence in fact.

I'd say the thread title is neutral...."seems."
Perhaps that was too nuanced for you.
I use language with the precision of a UN translator.

And this from a trial witness:
"There have not been any racial sluts (slurs) toward Arbery....they called him a joker and a rat...on body cam footage....."

Good to see you didn't deny that you fit the Coulter definition, the sort of virtue-signaling that hides the truth.

Yet you ignore the character of the deceased:
"Did we have a picture of Arbery walking off with the property? No. But the only reasonable inference of someone skulking around another person’s home at night, with valuable property found missing the next day, is that the person skulking was plundering that property, and engaged in felony burglary under Georgia law."

“Hogue also pointed out that given Arbery’s actual conduct, the conduct of which he was of course fully aware, there could be no real doubt that he knew exactly why he was being pursued on February 23, re-doubling his efforts at flight when informed that the police were coming—that he was reasonably suspected of being a felony burglar. An innocent recreational jogger has no need to fear a police response—a previously convicted felony burglar very much does."

So, what justified the reasonable perception of probable cause for the citizen’s arrest on February 23 was not just Arbery’s apparently felonious conduct on February 23, but his apparently felonious conduct on prior occasions, as well.

But in his 20s he went off the rails, and by the time of his encounter with Travis McMichael, he’d simply become a criminal thieving and plundering his way through life.

She noted that it was incontestable that it was Ahmaud Arbery returning night after night, repeatedly caught on camera, at the same time thousands of dollars worth of property was disappearing. Did we have a picture of Arbery walking off with the property? No. But the only reasonable inference of someone skulking around another person’s home at night, with valuable property found missing the next day, is that the person skulking was plundering that property, and engaged in felony burglary under Georgia law.” Arbery Case Trial: Based On Closing Arguments, Not Guilty Verdicts A Real Possibility

The character of the deceased far more important in this case than his race or the race of the defendants......except to racists and other apologists for the Democrats.

That would be you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back