🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facts about the Trump economy....Thank Obama for it!!

Trump is in great shape!!! Look at this FAT 71 year old PIG.
trump_golfing_faux_feature-865x452.jpg

At this time in Obamas term he had reversed a depression, saved the auto companies, signed major legislation

Trump has tweeted and played golf

There was no "depression", it was a "recession". Obama didn't "save" the auto indiustry. He bailed out the auto worker's union with his "Stimulus" package, and GM continued to make the crappiest cars in the country.

I know how crappy they are because we actually bough an Obama-era GM bailout product in 2013. It made it all the way to 120,000 miles before crapping out on us, even after having dealer repairs numerous times.

Obama was an utter, dismal failure.
10,000 jobs a month was leaving our economy shortly after Obama took office, all due to the onsurge of NAFTA......you can state your own reality, but you can not dismiss facts. As for buying an american car, that's on you...like most people, I prefer the Japs!!
Actually, it was 750,000 jobs lost a month just BEFORE Obama took office.
This was 8 years of GOP economic policies coming home to roost.

And remember, 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They didn't leave, they just went away. Obama also had to deal with all that.

The one question I ask conservatives:

Would you rather have the economy Bush left Obama or the economy Obama left Trump.

We know the answer. Everyone knows the answer. There is no discussion. There can't be. The answer is just too obvious.

I'd rather have the economy Trump has in mind, thx.
Ever notice how the regressives ask a question and they answer it for us? LOL!
When will red state conservatives join the human race!!

At this point in Obama's presidency, all that green energy crap was about failing, even though his buddies ran off with millions of dollars.

About this time in Obama's presidency, I saw 600 acres of wasted sorghum, that the next planter had to pay to burn, and then plow under in order to grow things.

Paid for by the government. Nothing was ever done with it. It was supposed to be "green fuel".
At this time in Obamas term he had reversed a depression, saved the auto companies, signed major legislation

Trump has tweeted and played golf

There was no "depression", it was a "recession". Obama didn't "save" the auto indiustry. He bailed out the auto worker's union with his "Stimulus" package, and GM continued to make the crappiest cars in the country.

I know how crappy they are because we actually bough an Obama-era GM bailout product in 2013. It made it all the way to 120,000 miles before crapping out on us, even after having dealer repairs numerous times.

Obama was an utter, dismal failure.
10,000 jobs a month was leaving our economy shortly after Obama took office, all due to the onsurge of NAFTA......you can state your own reality, but you can not dismiss facts. As for buying an american car, that's on you...like most people, I prefer the Japs!!
Actually, it was 750,000 jobs lost a month just BEFORE Obama took office.
This was 8 years of GOP economic policies coming home to roost.

And remember, 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They didn't leave, they just went away. Obama also had to deal with all that.

The one question I ask conservatives:

Would you rather have the economy Bush left Obama or the economy Obama left Trump.

We know the answer. Everyone knows the answer. There is no discussion. There can't be. The answer is just too obvious.

I'd rather have the economy Trump has in mind, thx.
Your not welcome.
GDP-1991-20156.jpg

Forum List

Back