Facts About the Vietnam War that Liberal Historians Ignore

germany sent medical help to South Vietnam

and some of the German medical helpers were caught and ill treated by the viet cong
Some and some. I was a soldier in Vietnam 1966 - 67. In 1967 I met three Viet Kong in black pajamas up at the Buddha on the hill in Nha Trang who offered me a cup of tea. They didn't push me, punch me, grab me, restrain me, capture me, torture me, imprison me, or kill me. As I've already stated, I am a Vietnam veteran. When I hear someone spewing propaganda about it I will tell you it is bullshit.

Some and some. I was a soldier in Vietnam 1966 - 67. In 1967 I met three Viet Kong in black pajamas up at the Buddha on the hill in Nha Trang who offered me a cup of tea. They didn't push me, punch me, grab me, restrain me, capture me, torture me, imprison me, or kill me. As I've already stated, I am a Vietnam veteran. When I hear someone spewing propaganda about it I will tell you it is bullshit.

i see …

it was a tea war.

a competition who offered the best tea

never any shooting, never any killing …..

that is just propagannda …….

……

the history books must be re.written …..

NVA up north were a different animal.
Well trained dedicated soldiers who knew their business.
They fought hard and didn't surrender.
................................................................................................................

Last edited:
was there any war

???

i see …
No, you don't
it was a tea war.

a competition who offered the best tea

never any shooting, never any killing …..
You are an idiot making absurd conclusion about a serious subject.
that is just propagannda …….
Another absurd statement.
……

the history books must be re.written …..
I am a Vietnam veteran. You don't know shit. You are not worth communicating with. You and me are finished.

No, you don't

I am a Vietnam veteran. You don't know shit. You are not worth communicating with. You and me are finished.
Your a poser who never served and you know nothing

No, you don't

i know about vietnam and take it serious.

you desribe vietnam as a teaparty

in dont

what is propaganda for you?

Forum List

Back