Facts don’t care about feelings, but Democrats don’t care about facts

Nah, I don't see that at all. Any democrat policy covering any of the culture war nonsense magaturds whine about endlessly is usually retaliatory to right leaning policies created on the right.
Like eradicating the transgender philosophy and reinstating its original clinical status of mental illness? Gosh .. what a terrible policy.

I have a question.

The Biden administration could prevent most of these deaths by enforcing immigration laws, but they don’t care; they are more interested in admitting people into the U.S. as fast as they can instead of doing their job.

What particular immigration laws aren't the Biden administration enforcing and how does it cause deaths? Seems the premise of the blog, but it's not specified. So, can you or they name them?
~~~~~~

Really?

From your link.

"The agency warned that states and schools that receive federal funds, which include the national school lunch program overseen by the USDA, have agreed to follow civil rights laws. Although the agency says it wants voluntary compliance, it also has promised to refer violations to the Department of Justice. It is not clear whether the federal government would hold back funding for school meal programs as part of its enforcement."

The directive followed a landmark civil rights decision by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2020 that, under a provision called Title VII, protects gay, lesbian and transgender people from discrimination in the workplace"

At least they took it to court instead of rioting and trying to use violence to intimidate Congress........

I was looking for an existing thread to insert this into but..... It touches on so many topics that I couldn't find a good 'fit'.

I looked for the 'do yer own research' thread, then I thought about one of the many per, er, er prosecution threads, then I just gave up and started this one.

It's a good read for those interested in what's going on today. For those who are not........ C'ya!

I recommend it.
So true. Democrats care about facts alright, but only their facts. If the facts dispute their narrative, facts are ignored. Nothing trumps the narrative, not even facts.

I was looking for an existing thread to insert this into but..... It touches on so many topics that I couldn't find a good 'fit'.

I looked for the 'do yer own research' thread, then I thought about one of the many per, er, er prosecution threads, then I just gave up and started this one.

It's a good read for those interested in what's going on today. For those who are not........ C'ya!

I recommend it.
Sadly. I realized that in the early 90's When I went to City council meetings And they forbade us from bring up the topic of "illegal aliens " because (literally, not sarcastically) it was offensive to the people that were violating immigration law. It hurt their little feelings. Fuck the rest of us... Americans.

Forum List

Back