Factual Note: Obama is more Popular Today than Trump

I know there are many Trumpy's - but this is a fact.

Obama did an excellent job repairing America from Bush Damage

Factual note, If the same people who voted for Obama voted for Hillary, Trump would still be a private citizen. Factual note, people say they like Obama because they don't want to be called a racist. People, oddly enough, hide the fact that they like Trump because they don't want to be called racist. Factual note: Obama left Iraq worse than Bush left it. Factual note: Obama is the first President in kensian reported history to preside over an average GDP of under 2%. Factual note: Obama presided over the worst recovery since the Great Depression. Factual Note: if you were to add up all the people who are able to work but gave up looking for work the unemployment rate would explode.

There, and I didn't mention Syria, Iran, Libya, Russia, Ukraine, or the refugee crisis.

chart-presidents-ranked-3.jpg

I know there are many Trumpy's - but this is a fact.

Obama did an excellent job repairing America from Bush Damage

Your opinion, while cute, is still merely your opinion. Absent fact to back it up, I would say you are spewing fake news.

There was a recent poll, given a choice between Obama's policies and legacy or Trump the American people overwhelmingly chose Trump and elected him president. Tissue? :eusa_boohoo:
the huge pos dump lost by 3 million votes you are a repub ah if you believe he won overwhelmingly

Trump won 30 states to 20, he crushed Hillary in electoral votes and was sworn in as president. There now you know what winning looks like, on your knees lib thank president Trump for his service.

Forum List

Back