Fair Play?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
All the accusations and absolute filthy lies about Trump and his family. This is real.

"More importantly— Ashley Biden is the SECOND person in the Biden family that has made incestuous sexual allegations. Do not forget about Hunter’s laptop and the text messages about his niece. These are accounts DIRECTLY FROM the Biden family. Not conspiracies.”

Last edited:
Like degenerate father, degenerate son.

I'm not going to go into detail about what I'd love to do to those two child molesting pieces of crap, for obvious reasons. But I will provide a story about 7 former prison inmates revealing what happens to pedophiles in prison. I pray to God the same things happen to those two worthless pieces of human excrement, Joe and Hunter Biden.

7 Former Inmates Reveal What Happens To Pedophiles In Prison - Caveman Circus

All the accusations and absolute filthy lies about Trump and his family. This is real.

"More importantly— Ashley Biden is the SECOND person in the Biden family that has made incestuous sexual allegations. Do not forget about Hunter’s laptop and the text messages about his niece. These are accounts DIRECTLY FROM the Biden family. Not conspiracies.”

So, what you're saying is..............they are all inbred rednecks from banjo country.

That explains A LOT!!!!!

Kinda like that inbred episode of the X Files.

Last edited:
It is unreal that the presidency has become this.

. . . I'm not sure it matters.

Only the dumb believe he is in charge or making any decisions at this point.

Funny, no one wants to talk about this. What if this was Trump?
It is unreal that the presidency has become this.

. . . I'm not sure it matters.

Only the dumb believe he is in charge or making any decisions at this point.
My point is where do people draw the line here?

Funny, no one wants to talk about this. What if this was Trump?

My point is where do people draw the line here?
I think you missed my point.

Why should we even care? How do we even know that the entire Trump presidency wasn't just for show as well? :dunno:

Why are you focused on Trump? Why be focused on Biden?

Isn't it clear by now. . . the actual person in the oval office is irrelevant?

IMO. . the owners do this on purpose to keep us distracted.

I think you missed my point.

Why should we even care? How do we even know that the entire Trump presidency wasn't just for show as well? :dunno:

Why are you focused on Trump? Why be focused on Biden?

Isn't it clear by now. . . the actual person in the oval office is irrelevant?

IMO. . the owners do this on purpose to keep us distracted.
I am not focused on Trump. Who do you compare a president to but another president?

I am not focused on Trump. Who do you compare a president to but another president?

My point here is. . . the folks that own them all, WANT you to compare them.

DON'T. Don't be distracted from what is important.

Liberty.

Both this thread and its author need to be moved to the Rubber Room.

Forum List

Back