🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fair & Simple Tax Codes, Infrastructure, and Educating Our Spawn

Fair and simple tax codes first, because until We do, We'll never know what Our economy is truly worth, or how much We can afford to invest in infrastructure and the basic education of Our collective spawn.

True Story! :thup:

Fair and simple tax codes first, because until We do, We'll never know what Our economy is truly worth, or how much We can afford to invest in infrastructure and the basic education of Our collective spawn.

You lost me at "collective spawn". What the hell does that even mean?

First generation to successfully demand Fair and Simple Tax Codes and heavy investment in education and infrastructure gets to watch their grandchildren begin to explore the stars in earnest.

AVG Prediction No. 222 :rock:

Your children are not your children.

Lefty-speak.

Spawn = offspring / descendants

Collective = American.

Let the French, and the Chinese educate their own collective spawn.

Spawn = offspring / descendants

Collective = American.

Let the French, and the Chinese educate their own collective spawn.

Uhm, ok?

It's already happening, all I advocate for is quality investment.

But, as I said, Fair and Simple tax codes first.... otherwise We don't know the true value of Our economy, and what can be invested in things like education, security and infrastructure.

We spend more per student than any-other country in the world except Sweden, so throwing more money at the problem isn't the the solution to a better education.

No shit. Obviously congress micromanaging schools from DC is not producing excellence in education.

But I guarantee that the path to fixing it does not start with cutting the budget.

Fair and simple tax codes first - let the states figure out what they have and what they need.

Because that's what the political discussion should be about.

:rolleyes-41:
I would suggest that the Feds get OUT of the education business.

The road and bridge business for interstates makes sense but not for local roads, that should be a state issue.

Dam projects are naturally Federal too if they feed more than one state alone.

The tax code has been doomed since 1939. Since Ronnie could not change it much, nobody will ever change it much. It is simply backed up by too much inertia.

I guess I am the only true conservative here -- and I'm NOT even GOP !!!

I disagree.

And the defeatist attitude saddens me :eusa_doh:

We, The Peeps, are x number of voices away from successfully demanding a fair and simple tax code....

Solve for x by talking about it.

`

Forum List

Back