Fairness is now overrated?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The liberal media is now saying that fairness in having a voice within the media is now overrated.

Some simply don't deserve to be heard.

And with the DNC in full control of every aspect of society, perhaps they will stop pretending they want fairness and justice in society and be honest for a change.

Na, he is just trolling those he oppresses is all. I'm sure he gets a good kick out of it.

The liberal media is now saying that fairness in having a voice within the media is now overrated.

And with the DNC in full control of every aspect of society, perhaps they will stop pretending they want fairness and justice in society and be honest for a change.

Na, he is just trolling those he oppresses is all. I'm sure he gets a good kick out of it.

~~~~~~
Progressive Marxist politicians now demand 'Equity' not 'Equality'.

~~~~~~
Indeed. How can one have equality with a Neanderthal after all?

~~~~~~
Indeed. How can one have equality with a Neanderthal after all?

Put yourself in a pit with one, and hope he is one of the weaker Neanderthals.

Forum List

Back