Fake conservative Christianity exposed!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
I have long suspected that something just wasn't right about RW conservatives claims of being Christians. From the KKK to Frank Graham, conservative Christianity was just too involved in un Christian like things.
Love and intolerance was often secondary to political and racial hegemony.

Finally we now have proof of the Satanic undercurrent of conservative Christianity. From his own mouth a White RW preacher is caught on video making disparaging remarks about Jesus Christ Himself.

Conservative Pastor Says Heā€™d Vote For Trump Over Jesus Because Jesus Is Weak (AUDIO)

Omg you dumbasses. That article is hilariius...Love how it claims he abandoned his desire for theocracy (when in reality, Christians have never supported theocracy) because he asserts the truth that Christ was no politician and never advocated religion and.politics combine. That nastiness is reserved for totalitarians...nazis, commies, muslims, and progressives.

Omg you dumbasses. That article is hilariius...Love how it claims he abandoned his desire for theocracy (when in reality, Christians have never supported theocracy) because he asserts the truth that Christ was no politician and never advocated religion and.politics combine. That nastiness is reserved for totalitarians...nazis, commies, muslims, and progressives.

Here is an excerpt from another site. Note the quotes from minister Jeffreys:

right-wing Texas megachurch pastor admits heā€™d vote for Donald Trump over Jesus ā€” who he accused of being weak on terrorism.

Robert Jeffress, pastor at 12,000-member First Baptist Church in Dallas, has been a vocal supporter of the presumptive Republican nominee ā€” who he believes is the only candidate who can defeat Hillary Clinton.

Some conservatives have criticized Jeffress, who bashed Christians who donā€™t support Trump out of ā€œpride,ā€ and the frequent Fox News guest defended himself Tuesday on talk radio host Mike Gallagherā€™s program, reported Right Wing Watch.

Jeffress, who urged Christian voters to impose a ā€œreligious litmusā€ test when he backed Ben Carson for president, took the exact opposite position after switching his allegiance to Trump.

The influential pastor admitted that Trump isnā€™t much like Jesus Christ ā€” a difference he enthusiastically described as a feature of his presidential campaign.

ā€œYou know, I was debating an evangelical professor on NPR, and this professor said, ā€˜Pastor, donā€™t you want a candidate who embodies the teaching of Jesus and would govern this country according to the principles found in the Sermon on the Mount?ā€™ā€ Jeffress said. ā€œI said, ā€˜Heck no.ā€™ I would run from that candidate as far as possible, because the Sermon on the Mount was not given as a governing principle for this nation.ā€

Jeffress, who has said freedom from religion is a ā€œperverted idea,ā€ argued as a Trump supporter that the U.S. government should not be based on Christian principles.

ā€œNowhere is government told to forgive those who wrong it, nowhere is government told to turn the other cheek,ā€ Jeffress said.

The conservative pastor said earlier this week that police officers are ā€œministers of God sent by God to punish evil doersā€ ā€” which is what he said the Bible calls for in a president.

ā€œGovernment is to be a strongman to protect its citizens against evildoers. When Iā€™m looking for somebody whoā€™s going to deal with ISIS and exterminate ISIS, I donā€™t care about that candidateā€™s tone or vocabulary, I want the meanest, toughest, son of a you-know-what I can find ā€” and I believe thatā€™s biblical.ā€

I agree, kosher.

I went to school with Robert. He was so beloved by all, whether hippie or nerds. He was voted class president multiple times. Everyone knew he is genuine and what you see is what you get. He always had his bible with him. And at the time we were known as the biggest drug school in the country.

t

right-wing Texas megachurch pastor admits heā€™d vote for Donald Trump over Jesus ā€” who he accused of being weak on terrorism.

Robert Jeffress, pastor at 12,000-member First Baptist Church in Dallas, has been a vocal supporter of the presumptive Republican nominee ā€” who he believes is the only candidate who can defeat Hillary Clinton.

Some conservatives have criticized Jeffress, who bashed Christians who donā€™t support Trump out of ā€œpride,ā€ and the frequent Fox News guest defended himself Tuesday on talk radio host Mike Gallagherā€™s program, reported Right Wing Watch.

Jeffress, who urged Christian voters to impose a ā€œreligious litmusā€ test when he backed Ben Carson for president, took the exact opposite position after switching his allegiance to Trump.

The influential pastor admitted that Trump isnā€™t much like Jesus Christ ā€” a difference he enthusiastically described as a feature of his presidential campaign.

ā€œYou know, I was debating an evangelical professor on NPR, and this professor said, ā€˜Pastor, donā€™t you want a candidate who embodies the teaching of Jesus and would govern this country according to the principles found in the Sermon on the Mount?ā€™ā€ Jeffress said. ā€œI said, ā€˜Heck no.ā€™ I would run from that candidate as far as possible, because the Sermon on the Mount was not given as a governing principle for this nation.ā€

Jeffress, who has said freedom from religion is a ā€œperverted idea,ā€ argued as a Trump supporter that the U.S. government should not be based on Christian principles.

ā€œNowhere is government told to forgive those who wrong it, nowhere is government told to turn the other cheek,ā€ Jeffress said.

The conservative pastor said earlier this week that police officers are ā€œministers of God sent by God to punish evil doersā€ ā€” which is what he said the Bible calls for in a president.

ā€œGovernment is to be a strongman to protect its citizens against evildoers. When Iā€™m looking for somebody whoā€™s going to deal with ISIS and exterminate ISIS, I donā€™t care about that candidateā€™s tone or vocabulary, I want the meanest, toughest, son of a you-know-what I can find ā€” and I believe thatā€™s biblical.ā€
So?​

I agree, kosher.

I went to school with Robert. He was so beloved by all, whether hippie or nerds. He was voted class president multiple times. Everyone knew he is genuine and what you see is what you get. He always had his bible with him. And at the time we were known as the biggest drug school in the country.
I am sure he was beloved by all you RW arseholes. The devil knows the bible better than most REAL Christians do.

I have long suspected that something just wasn't right about RW conservatives claims of being Christians. From the KKK to Frank Graham, conservative Christianity was just too involved in un Christian like things.

Finally we now have proof of the Satanic undercurrent of conservative Christianity. From his own mouth a White RW preacher is caught on video making disparaging remarks about Jesus Christ Himself.

Conservative P
astor Says Heā€™d Vote For Trump Over Jesus Because Jesus Is Weak (AUDIO)

I have no idea why you elevate one man's opinion over thousands, if not millions of others, who disagree and frankly I don't care. It is up to you to defend your source. Go for it.

And you would know that how?
I agree, kosher.

I am sure he was beloved by all you RW arseholes. The devil knows the bible better than most REAL Christians do.

Conservative P

I have no idea why you elevate one man's opinion over thousands, if not millions of others, who disagree and frankly I don't care. It is up to you to defend your source. Go for it.
This man is a populist pastor of a megachurch, His opinion affects more than just a few sheep in his flock. HIs political apostasy has the potential to sway his followers and media audiences to support a secular conservative cause that run counter to the teachings of Jesus.

I agree, kosher.

And you would know that how?

I have heard that repeated by various ministers down through the years. This may be what they were citing:

(Matthew 4:6). Note well! Satan does not always try to ruin faith by saying, ā€œThe Bible isnā€™t true.ā€ He often tries to destroy our faith by affirming some passage and using it to lead us into disobedience.

t

So?​
So are you a Christian who believes as this pastor does? Are you religious at all?

Christians have never supported theocracy? That's quite a brash statement that flies in the face of reality. Your use of the word "supported" is quite interesting. Supporting and believing in theocracy could be interpreted to mean two different things. I'd love to hear how you differentiate between the two verbs in the context of your statement!

Jq is a schizo who makes random associations based on his own misconceptions. Now he's saying that pastors who claim Christ isn't a politician are somehow hypocritical? What a nut job.

Conservative P

Government school graduate.
Hence....the predisposition.

Conservative Pastor Says Heā€™d Vote For Trump Over Jesus Because Jesus Is Weak (AUDIO)

Any idiot who puts their hope in politics over God gets what they deserve, more hope and change

Jq is a schizo who makes random associations based on his own misconceptions. Now he's saying that pastors who claim Christ isn't a politician are somehow hypocritical? What a nut job.
You are the nut job. The pastor said he wouldn't vote for Jesus if he was running for office or something like that. Well, if Jesus was running for office HE would be a politician due to that fact alone.The good pastor also emphasized that he wouldn't want Jesus to be the elected leader of this country because a tough butt kicking zealot meets the job description better. I guess he doesn't have faith in God or Jesus to fight our battles. That is strange stuff coming from a preacher.

Conservative P

Government school graduate.
Hence....the predisposition.
At least I graduated. What happened to you? Your cutting and pasting style doesn't require much of an education at all, government or otherwise.

Forum List

Back