*Fake Images Are Killing The Democrats: Cause They Are True*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. There just computer generated images, drawn up by machines.
2. How machines see the world, and what they see hurts the, Democrats.
3. If machines saw the world differently, we would have to take a look, and see if they were offensive.
4. Now the democrats are trying to rid the planet off these images, wait lets take a look.
5. The machines may be onto something.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

I forgive you.

The computer generated images follow text prompts provided by the person using the AI image generator. They generate what they are told to generate. Down to the size and aspect ratio of the image. You can even specify what style you want the image to be.

"In the style of Ian McCaig". Everyone in your generated images will turn out looking like Darth Maul. But that's how specific you can get.

If you'd like a quick tutorial on say, Midjourney, I'd be happy to give you one.

Last edited:
Kinda like these images of Kamala they epitomize the Democrat Party, her and this administration.

Sorry bout that,

3. If machines saw the world differently, we would have to take a look, and see if they were offensive.
4. Now the democrats are trying to rid the planet off these images, wait lets take a look.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
They're having a fit over elon ...cause freedom of expression may make somebody feel offended or "unsafe "
Besides demockwacy!

Wait till he gets his monster AI center running

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sounds like you’re into Musk’s cyborg future!

#TRUMPSELLSOUT

IMG_4856.png

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
A/I is the devil's son and best friend...the devil is the Father of lies and liars.

Fake images are fake news, and you call that free speech?

I don't want to live in a world where truth and fiction are the same....

A/I is the devil's son and best friend...the devil is the Father of lies and liars.

Fake images are fake news, and you call that free speech?

I don't want to live in a world where truth and fiction are the same....
Progs have power due to this. Remember, the other show has not dropped yet. Schools must not educate people on economics. Something for nothing that last forever and is utopia. Life is a fictional TV sci fi show that is everything for all with no work put into it. We were the envy of the world at one time and most foreigners loved us and our ideas. Today, many despise us. The ugly American is real.

Forum List

Back