Fake News at it again

daveman is asking to reveal the Presidents' schedule and stuff, while the President is in a dangerous part of the world.
You are a lying sack of shit.

If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

But if you didn't lie to make your point, you wouldn't be Dante.

The Natives are Restless. I suspect their Districts went Republican. ;) Shhhh.....
Just when you think they can't get any more bitter and hateful...they do. :lol:

The Natives are Restless. I suspect their Districts went Republican. ;) Shhhh.....

There is little Dante won't stoop to, better us than the women and kids though. There must be some redeeming value there though. I suspect it is still latent. I have got to work out. Later. ;)

There is little Dante won't stoop to, better us than the women and kids though. There must be some redeeming value there though. I suspect it is still latent. I have got to work out. Later. ;)

at 1000 pm? wtf? pool boy on duty? :lol::lol:

I am a loyal American. You are a liar.
that's what Lee Oswald used to say.

davemanovich.png

stoop to?

It doesn't get any lower than asking to endanger the President of the United States for political gain.

daveman01avatarspoof.png

okie dokie. we all know Timothy McVeigh thought he was a patriot too. :eusa_whistle:

stoop to?

It doesn't get any lower than asking to endanger the President of the United States for political gain.
Indeed. Please let us know when that really happens, not just when you're a butthurt little bitch.

okie dokie. we all know Timothy McVeigh thought he was a patriot too. :eusa_whistle:
Right. Butthurt little bitch it is.

Dood. If I was such a sissy bedwetter, I sure wouldn't prove it on a message board that gets so many hits.

I am a loyal American. You are a liar.
that's what Lee Oswald used to say.

davemanovich.png

I heard You are close to finishing that Communist Manifesto Scratch and Sniff Pop Out Book. Good for you Spanky! Now wipe your chin and finish your oat meal. Story time, when you are ready. ;) Yes Your favorite, Little Red Riding hood gets eaten by the Wolf, after he kill's the mean Capitalist Woodsman, saving the Forest from exploitation. :lol:

stoop to?

Are You Threatening the President now??? OMG! Don't Dick around like that Dante, it is irresponsible.

stoop to?

Are You Threatening the President now??? OMG! Don't Dick around like that Dante, it is irresponsible.

Is Intense threatening the President? If I say Intense is threatening the President and it's on the internet will FOX News consider it a story worth airing?

We know daveman supports endangering the President for political gain.

davemanovich.png

daveman by his actions and words has more in common with veterans like Timothy McVeigh and Lee Harvey Oswald, than he has with SGT. York or John Kerry

there was also fake news for brad & angy breakup
Fake news are doing the rounds again in the blogosphere. Today, some trend hunters are seemingly taking their potshots at Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and they concoct a rumor that the celebrity couple are heading to Splitsville

stoop to?

Is Intense threatening the President? If I say Intense is threatening the President and it's on the internet will FOX News consider it a story worth airing?

davemanovich.png

daveman by his actions and words has more in common with veterans like Timothy McVeigh and Lee Harvey Oswald, than he has with SGT. York or John Kerry
The need to lie about everything is hard-wired into you, isn't it?

You understand that, right?

You're a liar. My only question is whether you believe your own lies. Although, given your astounding level of stupidity, I expect you read your lies and immediately believe then.

So, we've firmly established that Dante:

1. Is a liar.

2. Is stupid (I especially like your comparison of Sgt York and John Kerry :lol:)

3. Can't Photoshop his way out of a paper bag.

Last edited:
stoop to?

davemanovich.png

John Kerry and his Vietnam Veterans against the War huh. I wonder if they figured out who the secret informant was when they were planing assassinations? That Liberty Island Blockade was real patriotic too. I underestimated you Dante. You can chew gum with your head up your ass. What is it Kerry has in common with Sgt. York now? They both Pee standing up? It ends there now doesn't it?

davemanovich.png

John Kerry and his Vietnam Veterans against the War huh. I wonder if they figured out who the secret informant was when they were planing assassinations? That Liberty Island Blockade was real patriotic too. I underestimated you Dante. You can chew gum with your head up your ass. What is it Kerry has in common with Sgt. York now? They both Pee standing up? It ends there now doesn't it?

Welcome to Swiftvets.eRiposte.Com!

Kerry charged the enemy in combat. Bush and Cheney either avoided combat or dodged the draft. So Kerry, compared to his contemporaries, is a genuine hero. Sgt, York? A genuine hero.

Having met men who served in the s-a-m-e boat with Kerry, one of whom was a staunch conservative -- I changed my previously held view of Kerry as a man to be admired. Previously, I thought of him as Live-shot Kerry (a Boston media cheap shot with some validity) and then I met Vietnam war heroes who all served in the same boat with the man.

Men with no political axes to grind.

then there is: Rassmann said he recommended Kerry for the Silver Star for that action, and learned only later that the Bronze Star had been awarded instead. "To this day I still believe he deserved the Silver Star for his courage," he wrote.

FactCheck.org: Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record

Rassmann: Machine-gun fire erupted from both banks of the river and a second explosion followed moments later. The second blast blew me off John's swift boat, PCF-94, throwing me into the river. Fearing that the other boats would run me over, I swam to the bottom of the river and stayed there as long as I could hold my breath.

When I surfaced, all the swift boats had left, and I was alone taking fire from both banks. ...John, already wounded by the explosion that threw me off his boat, came out onto the bow, exposing himself to the fire directed at us from the jungle, and pulled me aboard.

:eusa_whistle:

So, we've firmly established that Dante...

'we'?????????????? is that a royal term? are you a queen?

daveman, are you coming out?

All I'm coming out is against the use of homosexuality as an insult.

Obviously, you think there's something wrong with being gay. Why is that? Aren't you a liberal? Why are you throwing gays under the bus -- just to score cheap points on the internet and pretend you "won"?

How pathetic that you'd sell out your ideals for something so petty.

Forum List

Back