Fake news kingpin CNN caught editing footage of the Inauguration crowd

Do you mean when they were delayed by the NONEXISTENT "magnetometers"????
No, I mean the extra security that was there because communists and anarchists were blocking the entryways and so the crowds had to be searched as they entered unlike Obamma's inauguration in 2009 which the commies and anarchists loved.
But, but liar Tramp sent out his lying press secretary out to lie about "magnetometers" causing the security delay, and the US Secret Service said there were NO magnetometers.

From lying Spicer's presses:
"This was also the first time that fencing and magnetometers went as far back on the Mall, preventing hundreds of thousands of people from being able to access the Mall as quickly as they had in inaugurations past."
What do you think the "magnetometers" were for, dumb ass?
There were NO magnetometers!!! :asshole:

FAKE NEWS KINGPIN CNN CAUGHT EDITING FOOTAGE Of The Inauguration Crowd! LOOK How Yuuuge It REALLY WAS

USA POLITICS TODAY| Leave it to CNN to try something that you would only think possible in the Soviet Union, but that is the level of propaganda that they have stooped to at this point.

They are beyond desperate to save themselves and are now going to radically left that they are about to fall off the edge.
Here is a photo of the actual crowd and as you can tell it is packed all the way back to the Washington Monument! They couldn’t fit anybody else in there!....................................read more

FAKE NEWS KINGPIN CNN CAUGHT EDITING FOOTAGE Of The Inauguration Crowd! LOOK How Yuuuge It REALLY WAS -
-----------------------------------------------------------------
When it comes to CNN nothing new here as most of the public is becoming more and more aware of CNN and their lies that is why most dub it Clinton News Network.

Did you also watch Fox News, ABC, NBC, Washington post, Chicago News etc. plus other foreign countries correspondents?
Editing this kind of coverage to make it look different from actual is beyond belief.

You also posted about Obama's house in DC building 3 feet fence. You made it a very big deal as if he is building border wall 30 feet tall. His wall is only 3 feet tall as decoration and only front of the his house.
How much FAKE can you be?
Trump only represents 65 millions of Americans it does not represents majority of Americans.
Are you watching the anti Trump rally all over the country and other countries? Are those fake too? Get real.
At this time, Trump represents ALL Americans because he is the president.
I think it's important to shout out to the rest of the world as loudly as we can that the majority of Americans did not want him and are nothing like him.
Which is about as useful as those who didn't want the world to think Obama represented them. The point is, NONE of the candidates got more than half the vote. Heck, Bubba Clinton didn't get half the vote when he won. In fact, Trump got a higher percentage than he did I didn't see anyone shouting to the world that Bubba wasn't our president.

Trump represents America now. That's reality. Screeching to the rest of the world that he doesn't only weakens America's ability to accomplish what it wants to do around the world. But hey, go for it if it will make you feel better.
That's true but at least no other candidate got more votes than Clinton.

FAKE NEWS KINGPIN CNN CAUGHT EDITING FOOTAGE Of The Inauguration Crowd! LOOK How Yuuuge It REALLY WAS

USA POLITICS TODAY| Leave it to CNN to try something that you would only think possible in the Soviet Union, but that is the level of propaganda that they have stooped to at this point.

They are beyond desperate to save themselves and are now going to radically left that they are about to fall off the edge.
Here is a photo of the actual crowd and as you can tell it is packed all the way back to the Washington Monument! They couldn’t fit anybody else in there!....................................read more

FAKE NEWS KINGPIN CNN CAUGHT EDITING FOOTAGE Of The Inauguration Crowd! LOOK How Yuuuge It REALLY WAS -
-----------------------------------------------------------------
When it comes to CNN nothing new here as most of the public is becoming more and more aware of CNN and their lies that is why most dub it Clinton News Network.

What's fake? Trump's crowd really was about 1/3rd the size of Obama's...

a17.jpg
2017 photo taken at about 8:00AM...2009 photo taken at time of Inaguration.
Nice try. :lol: But I posted a BBC video of the entire event and they showed a view from that same angle at the end of Trump's speech and that's how big the crowd was.

What's hysterical is how the right has to lie like they do to fluff Trump.

:dance:

Last edited:
I wish Pres Trump would not have sent out his press secretary like that....

The crowd doesn't matter, what people say about the crowd doesn't matter Mr. President....

please thicken your skin and stop acting like a juvenile...this isn't reality tv, your ratings and crowds don't matter Mr. President....how can you not know this Mr President?

your weakness is in our country's worst interest Mr. President, please grow up, and stop, just learn to ignore things said to bruise your ego, Mr President....there will be thousands of things said over the next 4 years, meant to do just that....ask pres obama, he can tell you all about it...
That is an easy thing for you or me or anyone else not being subjected to 24/7 hostile reporting, lying and distorting of the stories.

For example, Trump Press Secretary claimed that Trump had a larger audience in the US and globally too, and the 19 million CNN streamers who watched the inaugural probably did put Trump into recorded range of the most who ever watched his inauguration ever, in part because so many people now watch things online instead of broadcast.

Were I trump I would be sick of the media's bullshit lies too.
all of that simply does not matter Jim, he needs to thicken his skin and stop showing his enemies how to get his goat. It's ridiculous, how he is acting....he needs to get a grip on life and the position he holds now....this crap is so childish....I'm embarrassed for him!!! His lack of confidence is screaming....he needs to learn how to act confident, not show everyone how insecure he really is as a person.
Unfortunately, that's who he is. There is no changing that now.

So post a view from the same angle as the 2009 image.... every major news outlet was there, are you saying not one captured that angle??

And those photos prove what? Barry had bigger crowd?

I say yes, he did.

Have you compared photos taken during the speech?

By looking on those photos, you can still see that Barry's crowd was larger but more importantly, that media is lying about the size of crowd.

So post a view from the same angle as the 2009 image.... every major news outlet was there, are you saying not one captured that angle??

I say yes, he did.

By looking on those photos, you can still see that Barry's crowd was larger but more importantly, that media is lying about the size of crowd.
You know Spicer put the live crowd at 720,000 but Tramp exaggerated it to 1.5 million, so which one is lying? Most of the media, including even Breitbart and FOX, put the crowd size at 800,000, so is Breitbart, FOX and Spicer lying or Tramp?

I say yes, he did.

Of course Obama did. It's no big deal since Obama's was historical.

The real question is why Trump and his acolytes feels compelled to lie and claim Trump's crowd was as big, if not bigger?

I say yes, he did.

You know Spicer put the live crowd at 720,000 but Tramp exaggerated it to 1.5 million, so which one is lying? Most of the media, including even Breitbart and FOX, put the crowd size at 800,000, so is Breitbart, FOX and Spicer lying or Tramp?

You're dodging again.

In my opinion, Barry's crowd was bigger. I assume you'll agree with me here. But this is not about who had bigger crowd.

This is about photos that media used to compare crowds to show Trump's crowd was much smaller than actually was.

I say yes, he did.

You're dodging again.

In my opinion, Barry's crowd was bigger. I assume you'll agree with me here. But this is not about who had bigger crowd.

This is about photos that media used to compare crowds to show Trump's crowd was much smaller than actually was.
There's no evidence the media used anything but live shots, showing the actual crowd size.

I say yes, he did.

You're dodging again.

The majority of the media, including even Breitbart and FOX put Tramp's crowd at 800,000 and even Spicer put it at 720,000 so the media even padded the total by 80,000 in Tramp's favor.

From Spicer's presser:
"We know that from the platform where the President was sworn in, to 4th Street, it holds about 250,000 people. From 4th Street to the media tent is about another 220,000. And from the media tent to the Washington Monument, another 250,000 people. All of this space was full when the President took the Oath of Office."

I say yes, he did.

You're dodging again.

There's no evidence the media used anything but live shots, showing the actual crowd size.

There is no time stamp on any of those photos above to prove when exactly photos were taken.

What is known that swearing in begin at noon, and inauguration speech begin right after. Have you compared those photos?

That's true but at least no other candidate got more votes than Clinton.

Can you explain why is that relevant?
It's relevant to the post I responded to.

Actually it's not relevant to that post at all, you threw that in for no reason. It's as relevant as if you siad that tomorrow is Monday.
Of course it was relevant. A poster pointed out that [Bill] Clinton, like Trump, did not win a majority of votes. I pointed out that at least Clinton, unlike Trump, won a plurality of votes.

I can't help your G-d given limitations prevent you from comprehending the relevance.

I say yes, he did.

You're dodging again.

The majority of the media, including even Breitbart and FOX put Tramp's crowd at 800,000 and even Spicer put it at 720,000 so the media even padded the total by 80,000 in Tramp's favor.

From Spicer's presser:
"We know that from the platform where the President was sworn in, to 4th Street, it holds about 250,000 people. From 4th Street to the media tent is about another 220,000. And from the media tent to the Washington Monument, another 250,000 people. All of this space was full when the President took the Oath of Office."

Can you explain what's the issue there?

That there was around 750K (give or take) or that wasn't?

I say yes, he did.

You're dodging again.

There is no time stamp on any of those photos above to prove when exactly photos were taken.

What is known that swearing in begin at noon, and inauguration speech begin right after. Have you compared those photos?
LOL

I was watching it live and saw that same crowd when they showed the aerial view. And it wasn't just CNN, I posted a link to the BBC video which also showed the same aerial view at the end of Trump's speech.

There is no question Obama's crowd was larger. This is about the right lying about something this trivial.

I say yes, he did.

You're dodging again.

Yes, there is even a link with both presidents speaking and a slider in the center to click on and slide left and right at this link, second photo down:
Who pulled the bigger crowd: Trump or Obama?

Forum List

Back