Fake news kingpin CNN caught editing footage of the Inauguration crowd

Turnout doesn't matter.

What matters is that you libs lay in a good stock of Prep H. The butthurt has only just begun!

If Spicer's press conference this afternoon, yes, you are correct, the butthurt has only just begun!

BTW............anyone else notice how over the past couple of speeches, Trump has referred to himself in the third person a couple of times?

ABiker......was that not brilliant?:up: Spicer today? Basically came out and cleaned the clocks of the press and walked off.........lmao............I was stunned. This guy basically came out and said, "OK.....we're pitting you assholes against each other starting today!!". :spinner:Then promptly gave kudo's to the NY TIMES! The astute noted it........basically was saying, "Hey.....if you are fair, we will recognize you! If not, you get kicked square in the balls!!".:popcorn:

The worm has turned.........this is going to be a hoot almost daily!!

HelloooOOOOoooo!!!!!!!!!! Crowds always look bigger from the ground. After a few dozen feet, you can't see who is standing in the back. Duh!

You are brainwashed. Turn on your TV and take a look at the demonstration going on right now in DC, NY, and Boston to name a few.
All paid by Soros and other billionaires hoping to be able to continue using cheap imported serf labor.

upload_2017-1-21_21-18-14.png

Turnout doesn't matter.

What matters is that you libs lay in a good stock of Prep H. The butthurt has only just begun!

If Spicer's press conference this afternoon, yes, you are correct, the butthurt has only just begun!

BTW............anyone else notice how over the past couple of speeches, Trump has referred to himself in the third person a couple of times?

ABiker......was that not brilliant?:up: Spicer today? Basically came out and cleaned the clocks of the press and walked off.........lmao............I was stunned. This guy basically came out and said, "OK.....we're pitting you assholes against each other starting today!!". :spinner:Then promptly gave kudo's to the NY TIMES! The astute noted it........basically was saying, "Hey.....if you are fair, we will recognize you! If not, you get kicked square in the balls!!".:popcorn:

The worm has turned.........this is going to be a hoot almost daily!!
Really? Cuz thinking people were staring at a delusional anti American Russian puppet.

You are brainwashed. Turn on your TV and take a look at the demonstration going on right now in DC, NY, and Boston to name a few.
All paid by Soros and other billionaires hoping to be able to continue using cheap imported serf labor.

View attachment 107910
The world is mocking Trump and his attempt to misinform, lie, about the attendance at his inauguration concert and swearing in,

View attachment 107910
The world is mocking Trump and his attempt to misinform, lie, about the attendance at his inauguration concert and swearing in,
Wrong, moron. The world is laughing at the left's pathetic "jump the shark" attacks on Trump. Your desperation is obvious. Trump is making the media dance like a trained monkey.

By TIM WALLACE, KAREN YOURISH and TROY GRIGGS JAN. 20, 2017

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

2009 Obama inauguration

Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images

peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg

2017 Trump inauguration

58th Presidential Inaugural Committee

An analysis of news footage appears to indicate that fewer people attended President Trump’s inauguration than President Obama’s in 2009. The footage on this page was captured 45 minutes before each oath of office. Attendees were still entering the National Mall up until Mr. Trump’s speech.

The analysis by Keith Still, a professor at Manchester Metropolitan University in England, estimates that the crowd on the National Mall on Friday was about one-third the size of Mr. Obama’s.

Professor Still was a crowd safety consultant for the 2011 royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, and has advised the Saudi government on crowds for the hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca.

The initial analysis was limited in scope because footage of a larger area was not yet available. The number of people on the National Mall is typically a fraction of the total crowd that gathers for a presidential inauguration. In 2009, for example, about 460,000 of the estimated 1.8 million people who attended President Obama’s inauguration were on the National Mall.

The cloudy skies above this year’s inauguration means that there will likely be no clear satellite imagery of Washington. Without satellite imagery it is difficult to make a complete and accurate estimate of crowd size.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?_r=0

The orange clown has to lie even when it is damned obvious. And he hired a press secretary that will echo his lies. This is a sign of mental instability. How far will it go? Will he punch the nuclear button over an insult?

View attachment 107910
Wrong, moron. The world is laughing at the left's pathetic "jump the shark" attacks on Trump. Your desperation is obvious. Trump is making the media dance like a trained monkey.
Look, little cocksuck, the goddamned orange clown showed exactly what he is today at the CIA. A liar with no conscience, a man with no sense of appropriateness. The kind of things he is doing and saying in his speeches borders on dementia. But assholes like you will back him up no matter what he does.

View attachment 107910
Look, little cocksuck, the goddamned orange clown showed exactly what he is today at the CIA. A liar with no conscience, a man with no sense of appropriateness. The kind of things he is doing and saying in his speeches borders on dementia. But assholes like you will back him up no matter what he does.
Puhleeze. If anyone borders on dementia, it's all the snowflakes who cry about everything Trump says. You and the media have done nothing but lie, lie, lie this entire election. I imagine you'll be lying for the next 8 years. Come to think of it, when haven't you lied?

View attachment 107910
Puhleeze. If anyone borders on dementia, it's all the snowflakes who cry about everything Trump says. You and the media have done nothing but lie, lie, lie this entire election. I imagine you'll be lying for the next 8 years. Come to think of it, when haven't you lied?
Rather be a snowflake than a minion of a Russian puppet. At least the snowflakes are American. And today showed what happens when you get enough snowflakes together.

giphy.gif

I wish Pres Trump would not have sent out his press secretary like that....

The crowd doesn't matter, what people say about the crowd doesn't matter Mr. President....

please thicken your skin and stop acting like a juvenile...this isn't reality tv, your ratings and crowds don't matter Mr. President....how can you not know this Mr President?

your weakness is in our country's worst interest Mr. President, please grow up, and stop, just learn to ignore things said to bruise your ego, Mr President....there will be thousands of things said over the next 4 years, meant to do just that....ask pres obama, he can tell you all about it...

The crowd doesn't matter, what people say about the crowd doesn't matter Mr. President....

please thicken your skin and stop acting like a juvenile...this isn't reality tv, your ratings and crowds don't matter Mr. President....how can you not know this Mr President?

your weakness is in our country's worst interest Mr. President, please grow up, and stop, just learn to ignore things said to bruise your ego, Mr President....there will be thousands of things said over the next 4 years, meant to do just that....ask pres obama, he can tell you all about it...
That is an easy thing for you or me or anyone else not being subjected to 24/7 hostile reporting, lying and distorting of the stories.

For example, Trump Press Secretary claimed that Trump had a larger audience in the US and globally too, and the 19 million CNN streamers who watched the inaugural probably did put Trump into recorded range of the most who ever watched his inauguration ever, in part because so many people now watch things online instead of broadcast.

Were I trump I would be sick of the media's bullshit lies too.

If the size of the crowd doesn't matter, then why are all the snowflakes making such a big deal about it?

That is an easy thing for you or me or anyone else not being subjected to 24/7 hostile reporting, lying and distorting of the stories.

For example, Trump Press Secretary claimed that Trump had a larger audience in the US and globally too, and the 19 million CNN streamers who watched the inaugural probably did put Trump into recorded range of the most who ever watched his inauguration ever, in part because so many people now watch things online instead of broadcast.

all of that simply does not matter Jim, he needs to thicken his skin and stop showing his enemies how to get his goat. It's ridiculous, how he is acting....he needs to get a grip on life and the position he holds now....this crap is so childish....I'm embarrassed for him!!! His lack of confidence is screaming....he needs to learn how to act confident, not show everyone how insecure he really is as a person.

all of that simply does not matter Jim, he needs to thicken his skin and stop showing his enemies how to get his goat. It's ridiculous, how he is acting....he needs to get a grip on life and the position he holds now....this crap is so childish....I'm embarrassed for him!!! His lack of confidence is screaming....he needs to learn how to act confident, not show everyone how insecure he really is as a person.
No, I do think it does matter and this style of engaging his political opposition has worked quite well for Trump since the summer of 2015.

IT is hard to argue with success.

It's going to be an interesting 8 years, lol.

I do agree with this. For me, Reagan was the standard. He took everything with good cheer and humor. He was confident, and not in a braggadocios way.

The last thing he needs is advice from leftwing douche bags who wish him harm. If it's so "childish," then why are the MSM fake media and all you snowflakes making such a big deal out of it?

Forum List

Back