Fake news kingpin CNN caught editing footage of the Inauguration crowd

I wish Pres Trump would not have sent out his press secretary like that....

The crowd doesn't matter, what people say about the crowd doesn't matter Mr. President....

please thicken your skin and stop acting like a juvenile...this isn't reality tv, your ratings and crowds don't matter Mr. President....how can you not know this Mr President?

your weakness is in our country's worst interest Mr. President, please grow up, and stop, just learn to ignore things said to bruise your ego, Mr President....there will be thousands of things said over the next 4 years, meant to do just that....ask pres obama, he can tell you all about it...
That is an easy thing for you or me or anyone else not being subjected to 24/7 hostile reporting, lying and distorting of the stories.

For example, Trump Press Secretary claimed that Trump had a larger audience in the US and globally too, and the 19 million CNN streamers who watched the inaugural probably did put Trump into recorded range of the most who ever watched his inauguration ever, in part because so many people now watch things online instead of broadcast.

Were I trump I would be sick of the media's bullshit lies too.
all of that simply does not matter Jim, he needs to thicken his skin and stop showing his enemies how to get his goat. It's ridiculous, how he is acting....he needs to get a grip on life and the position he holds now....this crap is so childish....I'm embarrassed for him!!! His lack of confidence is screaming....he needs to learn how to act confident, not show everyone how insecure he really is as a person.

The last thing he needs is advice from leftwing douche bags who wish him harm. If it's so "childish," then why are the MSM fake media and all you snowflakes making such a big deal out of it?
Because the President of the United States has started his term in office telling a long list of provable, undeniable lies about his inauguration to pump up his ego and attempt to create a fraudulent narrative

The crowd doesn't matter, what people say about the crowd doesn't matter Mr. President....

please thicken your skin and stop acting like a juvenile...this isn't reality tv, your ratings and crowds don't matter Mr. President....how can you not know this Mr President?

your weakness is in our country's worst interest Mr. President, please grow up, and stop, just learn to ignore things said to bruise your ego, Mr President....there will be thousands of things said over the next 4 years, meant to do just that....ask pres obama, he can tell you all about it...
That is an easy thing for you or me or anyone else not being subjected to 24/7 hostile reporting, lying and distorting of the stories.

For example, Trump Press Secretary claimed that Trump had a larger audience in the US and globally too, and the 19 million CNN streamers who watched the inaugural probably did put Trump into recorded range of the most who ever watched his inauguration ever, in part because so many people now watch things online instead of broadcast.

all of that simply does not matter Jim, he needs to thicken his skin and stop showing his enemies how to get his goat. It's ridiculous, how he is acting....he needs to get a grip on life and the position he holds now....this crap is so childish....I'm embarrassed for him!!! His lack of confidence is screaming....he needs to learn how to act confident, not show everyone how insecure he really is as a person.

The last thing he needs is advice from leftwing douche bags who wish him harm. If it's so "childish," then why are the MSM fake media and all you snowflakes making such a big deal out of it?
Because the President of the United States has started his term in office telling a long list of provable, undeniable lies about his inauguration to pump up his ego and attempt to create a fraudulent narrative
He's simply countering the fake media narrative intended to delegitimize him. Hillary lies every time she opens her mouth, but you voted for her.

He's simply countering the fake media narrative intended to delegitimize him. Hillary lies every time she opens her mouth, but you voted for her.
Hillary is not the President. Trump is the President. All you douche bags are doing is blindly following trumps bullshit lies. You can't put up a viable excuse so of course, whine about Hillary or Obama or Benghazi or some nonsense that deflects away from the hard cold fact. Our President is a pathological liar.

You mindless worthless fucks, no good and gotdamned well, hicks, hillbillies and rednecks can not afford tickets to this trump shit, thus the low turnout...not to mention, nobody likes the white mf.

FAKE NEWS KINGPIN CNN CAUGHT EDITING FOOTAGE Of The Inauguration Crowd! LOOK How Yuuuge It REALLY WAS

USA POLITICS TODAY| Leave it to CNN to try something that you would only think possible in the Soviet Union, but that is the level of propaganda that they have stooped to at this point.

They are beyond desperate to save themselves and are now going to radically left that they are about to fall off the edge.
Here is a photo of the actual crowd and as you can tell it is packed all the way back to the Washington Monument! They couldn’t fit anybody else in there!....................................read more

FAKE NEWS KINGPIN CNN CAUGHT EDITING FOOTAGE Of The Inauguration Crowd! LOOK How Yuuuge It REALLY WAS -
-----------------------------------------------------------------
When it comes to CNN nothing new here as most of the public is becoming more and more aware of CNN and their lies that is why most dub it Clinton News Network.

Did you also watch Fox News, ABC, NBC, Washington post, Chicago News etc. plus other foreign countries correspondents?
Editing this kind of coverage to make it look different from actual is beyond belief.

You also posted about Obama's house in DC building 3 feet fence. You made it a very big deal as if he is building border wall 30 feet tall. His wall is only 3 feet tall as decoration and only front of the his house.
How much FAKE can you be?
Trump only represents 65 millions of Americans it does not represents majority of Americans.
Are you watching the anti Trump rally all over the country and other countries? Are those fake too? Get real.
For the next two years, expect your reality vs the Trump dumpster diva's to be completely on the opposite ends. These people can not and will never accept facts...move on.

The photo photo-shopped is the one used in the OP's link. Anyone who watched yesterday's inauguration on live TV knows how sparse the event attendance in comparison to other events on the Mall.
Keep telling yourself that I did watch it and I watched a NON EDITED version of it and the crowd was bigger than you think.
CNN doesn't show the full footage wake the hell up fool.
You have convinced yourself that live TV broadcast by multiple sources are edited.

Troll are paid to con others onto their side, but you see those of us who aren't weak minded and easily lead to follow BS will never fall to the wayside of American traitors.
this video shot proves how many were there and it's not even a fully zoomed out shot

LMFAO View attachment 107836

Historic! Alex Jones Responds To Trump Inauguration Speech
That is not the Mall idiot. That is the lawn of the western side of the Capitol.

and look right off the page of MSN yeah his inauguration was soooo empty LMFAO

View attachment 107841

From that angle it looks full. But look at the air shots.

LMFAO OMG the crap you clowns believe..............

WTF do you think they SUSPENDED the PARK SERVICES TWITTER FOR! GTF back to PLANET EARTH.

The Twitter prohibition came Friday after the official account of the National Park Service — a bureau of the department — retweeted a pair of posts to its 315,000 followers that seemed to be a swipe at Trump on his initial day in office. The first was a photo that compared the crowd gathered on the National Mall for Trump to the much-larger gathering that stood in the same spot eight years earlier for President Barack Obama's swearing-in.

National Park Service tweeting again after suspension
keep in mind, the park service are the ones who manage the national mall.

they're so fired. Worthless troll douchebags.

crowd_split_social_y.jpg
I see tons of black folks who weren't at work that day
D.C. actually has the 3rd highest number of economically well off blacks in the country. Try again you ignorant mofo.

Most of the Obama supporters didn't have regular jobs so a lot more could attend, unlike Trump supporters who are mostly employed and had other places to be. Unlike Democrats who have to pay people to show up, pay gang bangers and terrorists, etc. to even get a couple hundred 'protestors' for their photo ops, and all the gimps who were never invited in the first place running around pretending they're 'boycotting n stuff', and the fat white Polish lesbian 'tigerred59' who spends her days larping as 'An Angry Blak Womyn' on the innernetz, and the like.

I see tons of black folks who weren't at work that day
D.C. actually has the 3rd highest number of economically well off blacks in the country. Try again you ignorant mofo.

Yes, forced racist quotas have done wonders for creating a black middle class out of thin air. Maybe one day the education system will be overhauled and they can rise on their merits some day, like other minorities did before Nixon pandered to the Black Caucus.

Guys, President Trump is simply the best thing for the USA and the WHOLE WORLD that could possibly happened! He will help us "real" americans to withstand against the washington establishemnt! I hope he will earn enough power or will change some law-stuff, so that he can imprison all "fake" americans who want to keep us down!!!
ALL HAIL TRUMP!!!

2017 photo taken at about 8:00AM...2009 photo taken at time of Inaguration.
How about this comparison photo in the link, the 2nd photo down has a movable SLIDER comparing both Obama and the liar Tramp both speaking and you can easily see that Obama's crowd extends all the way to the base of the Washington Monument and Liar Tramp's crowd falls well short. Click on the center slider and move it left and right.

Who pulled the bigger crowd: Trump or Obama?

Guys, President Trump is simply the best thing for the USA and the WHOLE WORLD that could possibly happened! He will help us "real" americans to withstand against the washington establishemnt! I hope he will earn enough power or will change some law-stuff, so that he can imprison all "fake" americans who want to keep us down!!!
ALL HAIL TRUMP!!!

He did the country a great service by merely keeping the Clinton crime syndicate out of the White House and many state houses. Even if he does nothing at all but sun himself on the White House lawn for 8 years he has already done enough for the country, far more than Obams ever did and certainly far more than Hillary and her psycho sycophants would have done; they would have done irreparable damage and started major wars with their 'policies', getting many millions killed.

OBama didn't represent working people, just a lot of deadbeat bureaucrats and street trash who could be paid pocket change to ride busses to his gatherings to fill out 'crowds'. Let's look at some pics from his 3nd inaugural and see if they 'crowds' are still as big after his first four years as Iran's lobbyist in America.

Do you mean when they were delayed by the NONEXISTENT "magnetometers"????
No, I mean the extra security that was there because communists and anarchists were blocking the entryways and so the crowds had to be searched as they entered unlike Obamma's inauguration in 2009 which the commies and anarchists loved.

No, I mean the extra security that was there because communists and anarchists were blocking the entryways and so the crowds had to be searched as they entered unlike Obamma's inauguration in 2009 which the commies and anarchists loved.
But, but liar Tramp sent out his lying press secretary out to lie about "magnetometers" causing the security delay, and the US Secret Service said there were NO magnetometers.

From lying Spicer's presses:
"This was also the first time that fencing and magnetometers went as far back on the Mall, preventing hundreds of thousands of people from being able to access the Mall as quickly as they had in inaugurations past."

But, but liar Tramp sent out his lying press secretary out to lie about "magnetometers" causing the security delay, and the US Secret Service said there were NO magnetometers.

From lying Spicer's presses:
"This was also the first time that fencing and magnetometers went as far back on the Mall, preventing hundreds of thousands of people from being able to access the Mall as quickly as they had in inaugurations past."
What do you think the "magnetometers" were for, dumb ass?

Forum List

Back