Falling star!!! Obama draws ONLY 750 to his rally!!!!

^ he posted, in a thread about a criminal creating excitement in shitholes
No wonder you morons keep losing. You lie and spin constantly.
Speaking of constant lies, has Trump looked into Lyin’ Ted’s dad and his role in JFK’s assassination?
Spin deflect lie, lather rinse repeat.
^ Trump’s entire life
ALL YOUR POSTS!
If I were a racist President, you’d be worshipping me

41382184_961474994038614_1790138310228705280_n.jpg

Speaking of constant lies, has Trump looked into Lyin’ Ted’s dad and his role in JFK’s assassination?
^ Trump’s entire life
ALL YOUR POSTS!
Watch out I might use it!

black-flag-home-perimeter-insect-control-hg-11076-1-64_1000.jpg

Stuttering Barry a huge hit... More MSM attended then the devoted....the Kraken has laid a hugev ROTTEN EGG!

Fading star power of Obama draws only 750 people for kickoff rally of his election campaigning - American Thinker
American Thinker › blog › 2018/09 › fa...

29 minutes ago · Gone are the heady days when Barack Obama could fill a stadium with his followers. Like a former sitcom star now doing dinner theater..... Stormy gets a bigger crowd, and she isn't as big a BOOB!
From the pics I saw of the crowd, the room appeared full. It was a small room.
At University of Illinois Urbana Champaign on Friday, the auditorium held 1,300 and there were 22,000 requests for tickets.
So I think he's still pretty popular.
Are there really still that many morons?
In Illinois, apparently.

^ Trump’s entire life
ALL YOUR POSTS!

obama was a racist President and you guys worshipped him.....

unlike trump he doesnt hire people to attend his rallies....
Unlike Trump`s rallies, those at Obama`s rallies have measurable IQs instead of those goofy red hats and tiki torches.

No tiki torches at Trump rallies....we don't have racists at our events.....democrats? The core groups of the democrat party are all racist.....as are your leaders.

^ Trump’s entire life
ALL YOUR POSTS!

obama was a racist President and you guys worshipped him.....
:lmao:

Only 750 people attended after renting the Anaheim Convention Center? :laughing0301:

Looks like people aren’t interested in listening to his bizarre rants. lol

Stuttering Barry a huge hit... More MSM attended then the devoted....the Kraken has laid a hugev ROTTEN EGG!

Fading star power of Obama draws only 750 people for kickoff rally of his election campaigning - American Thinker

29 minutes ago · Gone are the heady days when Barack Obama could fill a stadium with his followers. Like a former sitcom star now doing dinner theater..... Stormy gets a bigger crowd, and she isn't as big a BOOB!
At University of Illinois Urbana Champaign on Friday, the auditorium held 1,300 and there were 22,000 requests for tickets.

How many of those 22,000 were from his pals? remember the shrilary's book was bought by her friends in huge numbers to prop up sales. Methinks that obummer is relying on the same tactics to make people believe he still matters.

He doesn't.

Hillary can only envy crowds that size.

We should thank Barry the Magnificent for what he has done for America.
View attachment 215725

Hate to break your heart moron,but Obama expanded what your hero traiter and mass murderer Bush got started so your republican party you worship is as much responsible as traiter Obama is. Of course you are always going to live in denial mode that your hero Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction n of america that each president since has expanded on EXCEPT trump.I have taken you to school on that too many times to remember that both parties are corrupt and are one in the same.:rolleyes:

A 65% approval rating.

A 65% approval rating.
Hillary was at 95%
How did that work out...Lolol!

Forum List

Back