Falling star!!! Obama draws ONLY 750 to his rally!!!!

In flyover wasteland, a Trump rally is the most exciting thing that will ever happen
Yeah, we tend keep criminals at bay and lock them up instead of letting them out to create excitement like the lib shit holes do.
^ he posted, in a thread about a criminal creating excitement in shitholes
No wonder you morons keep losing. You lie and spin constantly.
Speaking of constant lies, has Trump looked into Lyin’ Ted’s dad and his role in JFK’s assassination?

I was hoping with Trump being elected,there might FINALLY be a REAL investigation into the JFK assassination,our last great president but i should have known better,as long as we have this corrupt two party system and an independent never gets an office,there will never be a real investigation into that.

unlike trump he doesnt hire people to attend his rallies....

you cannot possibly be serious?:laughing0301::lmao:

How many of those 22,000 were from his pals? remember the shrilary's book was bought by her friends in huge numbers to prop up sales. Methinks that obummer is relying on the same tactics to make people believe he still matters.

He doesn't.:2up:

In flyover wasteland, a Trump rally is the most exciting thing that will ever happen

True enough....in the REAL AMERICA people work and take care of their family instead of inventing lies about the man who REAL AMERICA put in the White House.

True enough....in the REAL AMERICA people work and take care of their family instead of inventing lies about the man who REAL AMERICA put in the White House.
Your “real America” is trash that contributes nothing to GDP. Red states have the highest rate of welfare and food stamp participation, and that’s even with the massive subsidies given to the broke ass farmers that litter that country who we pay to throw food away.

You say they have to work, but they have time to go see a wealthy New York eleitist with severe learning disabilities lie to them. Trash people, supporting a trash President.

Thank you for posting something that has nothing to do with the op.
It’s both true and relevant to the OP. Really, just a poor effort on your part here.

Your hero is one UGLY motherfucker....where did that nose some from...a plastic surgeon or some other mutt race? Look at how skinny his legs are some time....the NFL figured his chicken ass out and he's afraid to play so he pulls this horseshit....what a fucking joke.

Stuttering Barry a huge hit... More MSM attended then the devoted....the Kraken has laid a hugev ROTTEN EGG!

Fading star power of Obama draws only 750 people for kickoff rally of his election campaigning - American Thinker
American Thinker › blog › 2018/09 › fa...

29 minutes ago · Gone are the heady days when Barack Obama could fill a stadium with his followers. Like a former sitcom star now doing dinner theater..... Stormy gets a bigger crowd, and she isn't as big a BOOB!
From the pics I saw of the crowd, the room appeared full. It was a small room.
At University of Illinois Urbana Champaign on Friday, the auditorium held 1,300 and there were 22,000 requests for tickets.
So I think he's still pretty popular.

How many of those 22,000 were from his pals? remember the shrilary's book was bought by her friends in huge numbers to prop up sales. Methinks that obummer is relying on the same tactics to make people believe he still matters.

He doesn't.
Oh, Westwall. Why must you deny that Obama is still a respected leader? You have your own in power now. Long and short of it is, he IS still popular and no one is "propping up" numbers for him because he's not running for office.

And dare I ask, have you decided NOT to leave? I'd be glad to know you decided to both fly and remain a mod here, but you're confusing me now.

It’s both true and relevant to the OP. Really, just a poor effort on your part here.
You are wrong on both counts. You should be used to that though.
:itsok:
I can always count on you for something childish and nonsensical.

Your hero is one UGLY motherfucker....where did that nose some from...a plastic surgeon or some other mutt race? Look at how skinny his legs are some time....the NFL figured his chicken ass out and he's afraid to play so he pulls this horseshit....what a fucking joke.
What? :cuckoo:

Okay buh bye now :itsok:

Okay buh bye now :itsok:
As usual.

How many people did the GOP’s last Trump, Dubya, draw after his Presidency? :lmao:
He didn't go out stumping for candidates, so it really is a non question.
Because his endorsement would sink any candidate. He is pure poison that you rubes used to champion. You will do the same to Trump.
So youre admiting your question was irrelevant. admission is the first step. I wont do the same for Trump. I still like Bush. Barrys endorsements haven't done to well for his chosen candidates. Whats your point?

How many people did the GOP’s last Trump, Dubya, draw after his Presidency? :lmao:
He didn't go out stumping for candidates, so it really is a non question.
Because his endorsement would sink any candidate. He is pure poison that you rubes used to champion. You will do the same to Trump.
So youre admiting your question was irrelevant. admission is the first step. I wont do the same for Trump. I still like Bush. Barrys endorsements haven't done to well for his chosen candidates. Whats your point?
Obama didn’t start campaigning until the other day. I’m not surprised you sill like Bush. I think that little of you.

Forum List

Back