🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

False Flag Events

Good luck, most Americans won't accept the False Flag reality. They truly believe Big Brother's lookin out for em. False Flags are occurring more & more often. The Global Elites have come to realize that they're incredibly effective in scaring the Sheeple into going along with just about anything. They will continue carrying them out.
I'm afraid you are correct.

Hollywood and mass media trivializes their existence with such movies like The Princess Bride or Conspiracy Theory.

Sometimes a rare gem comes out though. . . . :badgrin:

These emails show how upset NSA spies were with the 'Enemy of the State' film
These emails show how upset NSA spies were with the 'Enemy of the State' film
or JFK. after JFK though,laws got much tougher though to where films could document events like stone did in that film to get people to question their goverment. Enemy Of the State being one of the few that got by with it afterwards.

Another one that comes to mind that somehow made it to the movie theatres on how things are is Eyes Wide Open. Kubriak gave hints in previous films of his on the elite and how they run our country but he spilled too many beans though with Eyes Wide Shut when in the same year that film was released,he just happened to die shortly afterwards after its release. How convienent huh?

When Kubriak mentioned in that film things like-there is a group of people who call themselves the Illuminati.That was his deathwish right there unfortunately.

Last edited:
The Boston bomber case really stinks to high heaven. One of the bombers friends was supposedly confessing to the FBI about some Boston murders and he ended up being shot and killed by the FBI agent.

Why? Is it because terrorist's friends could be murdering thugs?
Well it certainly couldn't because the government was somehow involved in the bombing...I mean that is unheard of....o_O:rolleyes::eek::uhoh3:

You need help.
Yeah cause only CRAZY people think the government would actually kill it's own citizens.
:cool:

You mean like the 94 men, women and babies at Waco? Or Randy Weaver's family? C'mon...the government killing its' own people!?!?! Surely you can't be serious...

The Boston bomber case really stinks to high heaven. One of the bombers friends was supposedly confessing to the FBI about some Boston murders and he ended up being shot and killed by the FBI agent.

Well it certainly couldn't because the government was somehow involved in the bombing...I mean that is unheard of....o_O:rolleyes::eek::uhoh3:

You need help.
Yeah cause only CRAZY people think the government would actually kill it's own citizens.

You mean like the 94 men, women and babies at Waco? Or Randy Weaver's family? C'mon...the government killing its' own people!?!?! Surely you can't be serious...

Who killed the people at Waco? Themselves. They could have walked out at any time.

Who killed Weaver's family? You know the truth, but it doesn't fit your narrative.

I thought you had more sense than these nut jobs! I guess I was wrong.

You need help.

Who killed the people at Waco? Themselves. They could have walked out at any time.

Who killed Weaver's family? You know the truth, but it doesn't fit your narrative.

Seriously? I mean are you SERIOUS? Who killed Randy Weaver's family? The FBI killed his family when he failed to show up (he was never served) at a ATF hearing as to why he sold a shotgun that was an EIGHTH OF AN INCH too short to an undercover ATF agent. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?

The government paid him 3.1 million dollars for wrongful death. C'mon guy! A Cowardly FBI Sniper shot his Wife in the head while she stood in the door of her home holding a baby. What kind of murderer does that type of thing!?! I live about 30 miles from where this all happened, although I never knew Weaver. And remember this: That coward Lon Yamaguchi (the Sniper) was given a medal of "valor" for his actions. THAT'S your government.

As to Waco - I agree. Those folks could have walked out. That is until the BFV and the Tank were brought in (against the US Constitution) from down the road at Fort Hood to knock the house down. Hell, the crewmen of those vehicles refused an unlawful order to attack - it was left up to the FBI to "take care" of the situation. Those young soldiers were given Dishonorable discharges. The Branch Davidians that did try to leave - were shot.

You can thank Bill Clinton and that bull-dyke Janet Reno for that one also.

Last edited:

You need help.

Seriously? I mean are you SERIOUS? Who killed Randy Weaver's family? The FBI killed his family when he failed to show up (he was never served) at a ATF hearing as to why he sold a shotgun that was an EIGHTH OF AN INCH too short to an undercover ATF agent. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?

The government paid him 3.1 million dollars for wrongful death. C'mon guy! A Cowardly FBI Sniper shot his Wife in the head while she stood in the door of her home holding a baby. What kind of murderer does that type of thing!?! I live about 30 miles from where this all happened, although I never knew Weaver. And remember this: That coward Lon Yamaguchi (the Sniper) was given a medal of "valor" for his actions. THAT'S your government.

As to Waco - I agree. Those folks could have walked out. That is until the BFV and the Tank were brought in (against the US Constitution) from down the road at Fort Hood to knock the house down. Hell, the crewmen of those vehicles refused an unlawful order to attack - it was left up to the FBI to "take care" of the situation. Those young soldiers were given Dishonorable discharges. The Branch Davidians that did try to leave - were shot.

You read too many fucking conspiracy sites. If I wanted to waste my time, I could easily dispute the vast majority of the bullshit you just posted. But why bother? You have your idiotic agenda and I hope that keeps you warm at night.

You need help.

You read too many fucking conspiracy sites. If I wanted to waste my time, I could easily dispute the vast majority of the bullshit you just posted. But why bother? You have your idiotic agenda and I hope that keeps you warm at night.

Okay. I'll be waiting.....prove me wrong.

Reading is not your strong suit, is it?

Still waiting genius....

You need help.

some people smoke so much crack everyday that this logic and common sense will never register with him.:biggrin:

He got owned and taken to school by you and checkmated big time:clap2:

This brainwashed zombie will also try and wiggle out of Bill "MR I NEVER HAD SEX WITH THIS WOMAN? Clintons lies he made up regarding waco. On the news he is heard saying- We did not start the fire,they started the fire.They accidently kicked over some gasoline cans which ignited the fires." pure bullshit. lie # 1.The videos clearly show a tank with a flame thrower mounted on it shooting fire onto the compound.

He then goes on through his national address speech and says-We never fired onto the compound,they fired at us but we never fired on them. lie# 2. The video ALSO shows a helicopter hovering over it and a gunner with a machine gun firing onto the compound. as is always the case,suvivors witness testimonys along with the facts,refutes Pinochio Clinton and Renos version of events.

the chess game is over and with my help,Randall has checkmated the brainwashed admiral major big time.:biggrin::beer:

Still waiting genius....

and you will be waiting and waiting and waiting forever since he is stumped having to try and think up something really hard to come up with to avoid admitting the chess game is over and you have checkmated him same as I checkmated him in my last post taking him to school.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back