🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

False Flag Events

How the hell is asking a question, buying into anything? Jesus Christ but you're stupid.

How the hell is asking a question, buying into anything? Jesus Christ but you're stupid.
It's a cute way to make an accusation and yet have an out. Very popular with crackpots and propaganda outlets.

"Is RandallFlagg a raging transsexual? That's the 25 cent question."

It's a cute way to make an accusation and yet have an out. Very popular with crackpots and propaganda outlets.

I love this guy - he has literally moved to the he subject of false flag operations from the topic - to the murder of JFK to me. You know, sonny, if I were a conspiracy theory nut, I might think that YOU work for the gubmint. Where you out of? Bowling? Fort Huachuka? Baltimore? Langley?

I love this guy - he has literally moved to the he subject of false flag operations from the topic - to the murder of JFK to me. You know, sonny, if I were a conspiracy theory nut, I might think that YOU work for the gubmint. Where you out of? Bowling? Fort Huachuka? Baltimore? Langley?
Yes, the government is terrified of anonymous conspiracy whackjobs. You are so very, very, very important. You are special and have special knowledge. I bet it gets you laid a lot.

"I know things, baby."

Yes, I work for the government. We are terrified of anonymous conspiracy whackjobs. You are so very, very, very important. You are special and have special knowledge. I bet it gets you laid a lot.

I'm going to say Baltimore. You got offline awfully quick......

Actually, I've already linked his associations with the Deep State. If not directly, then he has been deeply influenced by it and overcome by its propaganda ministers.

There is a site on-line called International Skeptics, it used to go by the name JREF. This was run by the CIA operative James Randi.

g5000 is a Randi acolyte, he's admitted to meeting with him and sharing his thoughts and views. Randi is known to have connections to M16 and the Anglo-american intelligence establishment, as well as a known pedophile. He's creepy in the extreme.

This is all you need to know about James Randi, Henry Crown, and General Dynamics.
The Less Than Amazing Randi - Critic of 9-11 Truth is Funded by Military Contractors - 11 September 2001 attacks
http://www.bollyn.com/jfk-and-9-11-henry-crown-and-the-cover-ups-of-our-time-3/

God help USMB is any more of those Randi shills ever sign up to be members here. I think that fellow Dr. Grump is another one of them. It's just a suspicion though.

Can you spot these big government inspired atrocities?

The Warning Signs of a False Flag Operation:

~There is an immediate comprehensive narrative, including a convenient culprit. Law enforcement, government agencies, and the mainstream media immediately proffer a narrative that completely explains the event and encourages citizens to tie their intellectual understanding of the tragedy to the emotions they experience. In his lecture at Contact in the Desert, Richard Dolan noted that a distinguishing characteristic of a false flag operation is that the official narrative IS NOT questioned by the media.

~The official narrative has obvious domestic and geopolitical advantages for the governing body. The Bush administration used 9/11 to usher in the War on Terror, which has served as a lynchpin for countless civil liberty infringements by the national security state, including ubiquitous domestic surveillance and indefinite detention.

~The narrative behind the attack serves to leverage emotions like fear, as well as patriotism, in order to manufacture consent around a previously controversial issue.

~Military training drills and police drills occur on the day of and very near the attack itself, causing confusion to obscure eye witness testimony and allowing orchestrators to plant both patsies, disinformation and backup operatives. This is no small point. An incredible percentage of major domestic or international terror attacks have involved simultaneous “training drills.” This list includes, but is not limited to, the infamous NORAD drills of 9/11, the 7/7 London Bombings, the 2011 Norway shooting, the Aurora shooting, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Marathon.

In spite of being labeled “conspiracy theories,” real, verifiable false flag events have taken place in the past. Such examples serve to dismantle the notion that false flags are meritless conspiracy theories and can help destigmatize the concept itself, providing the diagnostic lens needed to identify false flags when they arise.

Author Richard Dolan made a presentation at the 2015 Contact in the Desert conference about what he calls the “false flag era.” According to Dolan, because false flag operations require control over the global media narrative and the ability to intimidate other countries into not speaking out against “inside jobs,” only a few countries have the means and motives to pull them off.

5 Confirmed False Flag Operations and How to Spot Them in the Future
Your list is out of date. You can add Obama starting wars with Libya and Syria.

My suspicion is that Randi is getting too old to do what he used to do, so they have set up Penn and Teller, and shows like Myth Busters to take his place. Just awful TV. Awful. Let the MSM do your thinking for you. Whatever.

~There is an immediate comprehensive narrative, including a convenient culprit. Law enforcement, government agencies, and the mainstream media immediately proffer a narrative that completely explains the event and encourages citizens to tie their intellectual understanding of the tragedy to the emotions they experience. In his lecture at Contact in the Desert, Richard Dolan noted that a distinguishing characteristic of a false flag operation is that the official narrative IS NOT questioned by the media.

~The official narrative has obvious domestic and geopolitical advantages for the governing body. The Bush administration used 9/11 to usher in the War on Terror, which has served as a lynchpin for countless civil liberty infringements by the national security state, including ubiquitous domestic surveillance and indefinite detention.

~The narrative behind the attack serves to leverage emotions like fear, as well as patriotism, in order to manufacture consent around a previously controversial issue.

~Military training drills and police drills occur on the day of and very near the attack itself, causing confusion to obscure eye witness testimony and allowing orchestrators to plant both patsies, disinformation and backup operatives. This is no small point. An incredible percentage of major domestic or international terror attacks have involved simultaneous “training drills.” This list includes, but is not limited to, the infamous NORAD drills of 9/11, the 7/7 London Bombings, the 2011 Norway shooting, the Aurora shooting, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Marathon.

In spite of being labeled “conspiracy theories,” real, verifiable false flag events have taken place in the past. Such examples serve to dismantle the notion that false flags are meritless conspiracy theories and can help destigmatize the concept itself, providing the diagnostic lens needed to identify false flags when they arise.

Author Richard Dolan made a presentation at the 2015 Contact in the Desert conference about what he calls the “false flag era.” According to Dolan, because false flag operations require control over the global media narrative and the ability to intimidate other countries into not speaking out against “inside jobs,” only a few countries have the means and motives to pull them off.

I have to be honest, if you understand the Deep State, you would understand that no matter who won, Romney would have started those wars/coups as well. . . It was always in the offing.

The civilian administrations matters not.

Though, to be truthful, the Kissinger elites wanted to go after Iran next, and put off Libya, Syria, and Venezuela, preferring instead to deal with them later. The Brzezinski led cabal is more intent on Russia. The whole Ukraine thing, you know. . . .

I have to be honest, if you understand the Deep State, you would understand that no matter who won, Romney would have started those wars/coups as well. . . It was always in the offing.

The civilian administrations matters not.

Though, to be truthful, the Kissinger elites wanted to go after Iran next, and put off Libya, Syria, and Venezuela, preferring instead to deal with them later. The Brzezinski led cabal is more intent on Russia. The whole Ukraine thing, you know. . . .

Fact remains Obama and Hillary attacked two sovereign nations that were no threat to America. Deal with it.

Actually, I've already linked his associations with the Deep State. If not directly, then he has been deeply influenced by it and overcome by its propaganda ministers.

There is a site on-line called International Skeptics, it used to go by the name JREF. This was run by the CIA operative James Randi.

g5000 is a Randi acolyte, he's admitted to meeting with him and sharing his thoughts and views. Randi is known to have connections to M16 and the Anglo-american intelligence establishment, as well as a known pedophile. He's creepy in the extreme.

This is all you need to know about James Randi, Henry Crown, and General Dynamics.
The Less Than Amazing Randi - Critic of 9-11 Truth is Funded by Military Contractors - 11 September 2001 attacks

What the heck is M16? That's a rifle!

Did you mean MI6?

What the heck is M16? That's a rifle!

Did you mean MI6?
lol
tumblr_lpaz3tjHge1qh0prmo1_500.gif

The Boston bomber case really stinks to high heaven. One of the bombers friends was supposedly confessing to the FBI about some Boston murders and he ended up being shot and killed by the FBI agent.

Why? Is it because terrorist's friends could be murdering thugs?
Well it certainly couldn't because the government was somehow involved in the bombing...I mean that is unheard of....o_O:rolleyes::eek::uhoh3:

The Boston bomber case really stinks to high heaven. One of the bombers friends was supposedly confessing to the FBI about some Boston murders and he ended up being shot and killed by the FBI agent.
Thanks Timmy.

This is the issue that the Deep State doesn't want us to know about.

I have read articles on as disparate sites as Salon and the American Conservative. They all pretty much agree, this is what is ruining the nation and the biggest threat to the nation as a whole.

My research indicates that all of the racial tension has been exacerbated ON PURPOSE over the past eight years. Naturally, folks on the left don't want to hear it. They don't care about the documented proof of the connections between ACORN, the NBPP, the Justice Department and the riots and agitators in Ferguson, Baltimore, et. al. They just don't care the BLM was not a grass roots organization.

On the other side of the coin, when you tell conservatives there is no such thing as terrorism, the Deep State has created it, controlled it, and nurtured elements of Wahhabism on purpose to get what we have now, when you point them to all the information on Gladio B, they just don't give a shit.

People of all political persuasion need to cut through this bullshit and take our nation back. We need to get through the hate, ignore corporate media and get to the truth. Shit is going to seriously burn, and the elites will have us destroy each other for them if we do not learn the lessons of history.

There were two mass state police officers down in Florida to investigate that Guy the FBI killed . There was a big stink that the MASS AG should interview those staties to see what happened .

And dont forget how the police tried to kill the younger bomber while he was wounded in that boat and no threat . They lit up that boat wh bullets .

Forum List

Back