False Information on the Bomber.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I don't get it Foxnews said that this guy was from Ny and information from Europe said Diff. Anyone got the real news on him

Leon County voting records show Marcus Gillum voted by absentee in the 2012 general election, absentee in the 2014 primary election, and early voted in the 2016 general election.

But the trouble is, months before he cast that 2016 ballot in Florida, Marcus Gillum, in an affidavit for an unrelated court case, swore under oath he was a resident of Chicago.

Also, according to records, Marcus Gillum is still currently registered to vote in Leon County at a home that his brother, gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum, sold over three years ago. The Leon County Property Appraiser indicates that Andrew Gillum sold 5325 St. Ives Lane on February 27th, 2015. Got this little bit of info, on the suspect that I could not find in the usa.

I don't get it Foxnews said that this guy was from Ny and information from Europe said Diff. Anyone got the real news on him

Leon County voting records show Marcus Gillum voted by absentee in the 2012 general election, absentee in the 2014 primary election, and early voted in the 2016 general election.

But the trouble is, months before he cast that 2016 ballot in Florida, Marcus Gillum, in an affidavit for an unrelated court case, swore under oath he was a resident of Chicago.

Also, according to records, Marcus Gillum is still currently registered to vote in Leon County at a home that his brother, gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum, sold over three years ago. The Leon County Property Appraiser indicates that Andrew Gillum sold 5325 St. Ives Lane on February 27th, 2015. Got this little bit of info, on the suspect that I could not find in the usa.

Thank you. The story is going to come out it’s just a matter of time. Too many holes in story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's a freak. all i really care to know. all this "no he's on your side" is just more divisive bullshit. prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law and make sure both sides are fully aware they need to tone it down.

I clicked the "registered" link and it shows he was registered as a Democrat; something I was very curious about. Because he was homeless living in his van and had a lengthy criminal history which is much more characteristic of a Democrat than a Republican.

Is FOX now creating alternate timelines and realities? This is taking "alternative facts" to a whole new level.

What the hell does Gillum have to do with the bomber?

PSA: Don't drink/do drugs and post

that aside, what are you talking about? FOX News reports?

What bombings?

I recall that Obama invited the school boy who created a bomb looking devices to the white house. And now this guy is responsible for an actual bombing because he manufactured fake bombs?

What bombings?

I recall that Obama invited the school boy who created a bomb looking devices to the white house. And now this guy is responsible for an actual bombing because he manufactured fake bombs?
False equivalencies make you look silly here. This guy is a domestic terrorist. He is the enemy within.

What bombings?

False equivalencies make you look silly here. This guy is a domestic terrorist. He is the enemy within.

Yes of course, and that other guy was your hero.

What bombings?

Do you know what you are talking about? I do hope so, Because I don't. Your black and white world is so very magical. You have everyone in their places

What bombings?

Fascinating! Your efforts to divert the news about a Trump supporting domestic terrorist to the kid who built a clock several years ago is noted, and summarily rejected as not being worthy of a serious response.

You got a link?????????????????????

Forum List

Back