Familarity Breeds Contempt, Even When It's Unwarranted(?) (Ben Carson-Who Now Leading)

where are all these awesome liberals running that are poised to take the House back for Democrats?

what districts?

what are their names???

Who says the Democrats are poised to take back the House?

I have not heard anyone say that.

They have a chance at taking back the Senate, albeit a narrow one.

But since you clearly don't know how things work, I will tell you to keep your eye on Ben Ray Luján with respect to the House races.

You're welcome.

Old people in Ohio, Florida and Virgina WANT THEIR FUCKING SSI. They worked their entire life and we have assholes like Carson and Bush running around threatening to rob them of it. A major loser!!!!

here is one leftard clearly implying Democrats will take back congress on account of what he sees are "out of touch" republican policies

Those are Presidential swing states, moron.

good one loon. what makes them swing states?

because they have lots of voters from both parties?

think leftard, think!! ;)

What's funny is this guy believes that doubling down is going to win him a election?

Romney simply blamed the 47% in private = probably lost a few million votes.
Obama won by 333 electoral votes because he didn't want to cut, slash, take away and deregulate.

The American people within the cases of the swing states of ohio, Florida, Virgina and Co don't like your idea of living like the amish do.

in some polls "rain man" is beating hillary in head to head matchups>

how will leftardz handle THAT????

sit back and watch the RRW candidates hack away at each other until they've proven how incompetent each of them really are ???

so you watched hillary's supporters trash obama, and obama's surrogates call both hillary AND bill clinton racists; but decided they hadnt proved how incompetent they are "hacking away at each other"??

idiots and hypocrites

What's funny is this guy believes that doubling down is going to win him a election?

Obama won by 333 electoral votes because he didn't want to cut, slash, take away and deregulate.

The American people within the cases of the swing states of ohio, Florida, Virgina and Co don't like your idea of living like the amish do.

you idiot; that was 7 years of obama failure ago.

now about that 47% you morons claim to care so much for:

i'll jus leave this here...............................

Obama admits 95% of income gains gone to top 1% - Sep ...
money.cnn.com/2013/09/15/.../income-inequality-obama/
CNNMoney
Sep 15, 2013 - President Obama has been loud and clear about his fight against income inequality, but he admitted that the rich have fared far better than the ...

Liberals are about to show their true colors. Hillary getting beat by a black man twice! Lol

sit back and watch the RRW candidates hack away at each other until they've proven how incompetent each of them really are ???

i guess i'll go ahead and ask this idiot what i asked the other LWNJs and still cant get an answer for;

where are all these awesome liberals running that are poised to take the House back for Democrats?

what districts?

what are their names???

take back the House ? Really?

remind everyone how Carson is running for a seat in the House?

go ahead, this should be real good...

because you're an idiot; you need things broken down more clearly. i get it.

the overall point is where is this huge refutation of republican candidates OR policies???

the thread is about Carson and Presidential candidates you dumbass, not CONGRESS... how damn stupid are you anyway?

I KNOW that leftard; you idiots are trying to be snide about a guy that is beating hillary in some head to head matchup polls; others among you group of idiots are still saying carson will be rejected by the "racist" GOP even though he's now the frontrunner

go cry

So, back to your claim that liberals are expecting to take back the house....where are we on you providing that proof? If you're going to call people "leftards" then perhaps it's best you at least understand what you're replying to.

ohio under their republican governor is up like 400,000 jobs or so leftard

is that living like the Amish do?

or are you just one of the many left-wing idiots that come here to embarrass yourselves in front of normal people perusing these boards????

i guess i'll go ahead and ask this idiot what i asked the other LWNJs and still cant get an answer for;

what districts?

what are their names???

the overall point is where is this huge refutation of republican candidates OR policies???

the thread is about Carson and Presidential candidates you dumbass, not CONGRESS... how damn stupid are you anyway?

I KNOW that leftard; you idiots are trying to be snide about a guy that is beating hillary in some head to head matchup polls; others among you group of idiots are still saying carson will be rejected by the "racist" GOP even though he's now the frontrunner

go cry

So, back to your claim that liberals are expecting to take back the house....where are we on you providing that proof?

the comments of several of your leftard friends idiot

what part dont you get???

go cry

So, back to your claim that liberals are expecting to take back the house....where are we on you providing that proof?

Where is it?

Personally, I'm willing to assume maybe one or two might have made that overstatement. But, you seem to be implying this is the general consensus among liberals. Yet you haven't provided a single post.

what districts?

what are their names???

go cry

So, back to your claim that liberals are expecting to take back the house....where are we on you providing that proof? If you're going to call people "leftards" then perhaps it's best you at least understand what you're replying to.

you sad idiot. isnt poster Matthew making that argument RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE????

what ELSE can you glean from his comments that republican ideology; WHETHER FROM OUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES OR OUR CONGRESSMEN, is somehow being rejected across America?????

can ANY of you idiots show a smidgeon of intellectual honesty for once/???????

go cry

you sad idiot. isnt poster Matthew making that argument RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE????

what ELSE can you glean from his comments that republican ideology; WHETHER FROM OUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES OR OUR CONGRESSMEN, is somehow being rejected across America?????

can ANY of you idiots show a smidgeon of intellectual honesty for once/???????

No, he's clearly speaking to the Presidential election.

go cry

Where is it?

Personally, I'm willing to assume maybe one or two might have made that overstatement. But, you seem to be implying this is the general consensus among liberals. Yet you haven't provided a single post.

i may have mistakenly done that to be perfectly honest.

i forgot my own addage that the left-wing posters you see here dont actually represent the majority of liberals, but represent an extremist fringe element

Most simply stated, the swing back to Democratic Party control of the executive and legislative branches, and even in a lot of states, has basis in the new Republican approach to the 2016 national election. Senator McCain people had heard of. Romney people had heard of. They were actually Republican elected officials with some concept of how that happens. That is not now at all happening.

In the current election, the Republicans have no one of national stature even running! Their concept of Speaker of the House mainly wants weekends off, and eventually maybe even only two or three day workweeks. There would appear to be less than a lot of generosity with the federal largesse, about to be spread around.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

So voter turnouts are higher in Presidential elections. The Democrats have the likely nominee that people have heard of, with an historical first to compel a turnout. The Republicans have an unknown black guy in the lead, opposed even to diversity, especially for Moslems--many of whom are black, in the United States. The Trump base actually hates Hispanics, going forward--Cruz or Rubio, not excepted. The current front-runner seems to have something for the Hispanic immigrants to do. There is the certain likely unexpected problem. "Tote that barge, Lift that bale," doesn't even seem to be a charming appeal, of the value of immigration, even among Conservatives.

And so Secretary Clinton tends to be leading in the recent polls, and maybe now post the Hearing, and Post-Biden, then possibly with an increase lead.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Lands of Many Nations bury anyone in ant hill! Let local ant populations pick the brains!)

Most simply stated, the swing back to Democratic Party control of the executive and legislative branches, and even in a lot of states, has basis in the new Republican approach to the 2016 national election. Senator McCain people had heard of. Romney people had heard of. They were actually Republican elected officials with some concept of how that happens. That is not now at all happening.

In the current election, the Republicans have no one of national stature even running! Their concept of Speaker of the House mainly wants weekends off, and eventually maybe even only two or three day workweeks. There would appear to be less than a lot of generosity with the federal largesse, about to be spread around.

So voter turnouts are higher in Presidential elections. The Democrats have the likely nominee that people have heard of, with an historical first to compel a turnout. The Republicans have an unknown black guy in the lead, opposed even to diversity, especially for Moslems--many of whom are black, in the United States. The Trump base actually hates Hispanics, going forward--Cruz or Rubio, not excepted. The current front-runner seems to have something for the Hispanic immigrants to do. There is the certain likely unexpected problem. "Tote that barge, Lift that bale," doesn't even seem to be a charming appeal, of the value of immigration, even among Conservatives.

And so Secretary Clinton tends to be leading in the recent polls, and maybe now post the Hearing, and Post-Biden, then possibly with an increase lead.

(Lands of Many Nations bury anyone in ant hill! Let local ant populations pick the brains!)

your post is stupidity; that's nothing new. what i never ceased to be amazed by however is what makes left-wing morons think they need 100 lines to embarrass themselves when the first two or three lines of stupidity say all you need to know about them???

gee i wonder if any of the other left-wing nutjobs will admit THIS loon is implying control of Congress will swing back to Democrats next year?????

ANYWAY how did the current "historical first" work out? yea not so much

Carson is "unknown"?? what an idiot!
"the value of immigration"??? you mean the pandering to illegals by Dems

idiots and hypocrites

Real Clear Politics polls, in the link, match one clear National Stature Democrat against all the Republicans, and Biden wins against them all. Clinton trounces Trump, in nearly all the polls. Clinton outdoes Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich in all the polls. Bush and Carson are not front-runners, in the polling of the time-frame. The time-frame does not include Hillary's Wonderful Week.

So the Republicans do not appear to be creating a coat-tails candidacy, and not even "Anchors Away!" There is no Republican basis shown of any national appeal able to encourage even their own people to vote.

They lose everything, and maybe by a lot.

Bedowin62 poster, in contrast, can't seem to create all the words needed, in only one post. Hence there are little bits of drivel, here and there, kind of like the Republican turnout and results: To be expected in 2016.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many watch White Eyes jump naked into water, breathing through his nose, at Little Big Horn. Many maybe original NRA, shot him, after awhile.)

Forum List

Back